Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrspiglet

B&b's First Home

yes yes, go for the cheap package! the staffs there are v friendly too. the sales lady who attend to me, personally came by during delivery to ensure everything went well! :good:

hello! great to see you online.

well how's the shower head? tried yet? i hoping for a close up. couldn't find any on their website.

I'm more interested in the shower head, so it comes with the big head and the small one and mixer taps right?

then the taps are in what shape? square or round?

sorry urgently needed to buy so dunnoe whether can rush down today to take a look in their showroom. hee thanks ah

Sorry mrspiglet for using ur blog. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Kari

i dun hv close up shots wor. haven tried it yet.

the free rainshower only comes in big head (u can choose either sq or round one) and small one, mixer tap not included!

there are a couple of design for taps there, u can choose lor. the mixer tap i bought cost ard $68..

hope this helps.

Kari

i dun hv close up shots wor. haven tried it yet.

the free rainshower only comes in big head (u can choose either sq or round one) and small one, mixer tap not included!

there are a couple of design for taps there, u can choose lor. the mixer tap i bought cost ard $68..

hope this helps.

thanks for your reply. so ask stupid question. can use exisitng HDB mixer tap? haha

shd be ok if u dun mind the design. but HDB tap is mixer one meh? mixer means can choose either hot or cold water...i tot HDB one only normal tap tat can only hv cold water? i dunno eh..cos mine is tank heater so sure must get mixer tap....u gotta check bah :)

Edited by ashes02

Thank you, I got your pm. This morning I ask ah soon to tear off the existing solar film in the living room too becos the previous workmanship not very good.

Will discuss with hubby if we got the budget to replace them.

See if ur solar films are 'shrinking' or not? Mine was after a gd long 12yrs, n becos i was chging some of the grills to fixed grills, will be harder to chge the film next time. I think tearing off Ah soon can help ba? but cleaning the residue wise the uncle+auntie couple who came to do mine was quite fast n pro!

thanks for your reply. so ask stupid question. can use exisitng HDB mixer tap? haha

Urs is a new house right? i suppose HDB already did the hot water piping for u as well. If the mixer they provide comes with hot+cold then can reuse. :)

I dun have it with me now. But actually i dun find it super cheap, Poh Joo could match my price so i suggest u go PohJoo buy instead of going w that contact. I bought the Cuizino hob/hood, now got a bit of problem with the missing warranty card :(

May I know if the hood is TS 92x or the TN 94x?

May I know if the hood is TS 92x or the TN 94x?

bought the TS92X, but i was quoted the same price for both.

how's ur quotation coming along?

Urs is a new house right? i suppose HDB already did the hot water piping for u as well. If the mixer they provide comes with hot+cold then can reuse. :)

yup. mine is a new flat. so have hot and cold water. dsc00134jio.th.jpg i think the blue and red markings indicate tat.

but i jus asked my contractor. she said will be ugly if reuse. the shower head will not be directly on top of the mixer but to the side. din ask her y but i guess buy the whole package safer ba. all same design. haiz

so when you guys install the shower head, how much are you charged? i was charged $60 to $80. but toilet accessories FOC la.

See if ur solar films are 'shrinking' or not? Mine was after a gd long 12yrs, n becos i was chging some of the grills to fixed grills, will be harder to chge the film next time. I think tearing off Ah soon can help ba? but cleaning the residue wise the uncle+auntie couple who came to do mine was quite fast n pro!

eh .. yours also strink? I thought mine is isolated case. Is it normal?

When I look at the windows closely last weekend, then I realise the solar films is a bit smaller than the windows.

Those expose edge got the sticky glue, which is quite yucky.

Ah soon says he will tear it out and clean the window for us this morning lor .. so nice of him :)

My house got no window grilles except in the study, so should be ok to replace later

yup. mine is a new flat. so have hot and cold water. dsc00134jio.th.jpg i think the blue and red markings indicate tat.

but i jus asked my contractor. she said will be ugly if reuse. the shower head will not be directly on top of the mixer but to the side. din ask her y but i guess buy the whole package safer ba. all same design. haiz

so when you guys install the shower head, how much are you charged? i was charged $60 to $80. but toilet accessories FOC la.

u have the shower bar attached already. if u noticed mine, it came as 1 set, meaning the overhead shower and the bar to hold the handshower is a shared bar. I dunno if that's what ur contractor mean? anyway if u remove this existing one, will it affect ur tiles?

i wasnt charge anything leh. only charge me for WC and sink installation i think, the rest is considered 'accessories'.

eh .. yours also strink? I thought mine is isolated case. Is it normal?

When I look at the windows closely last weekend, then I realise the solar films is a bit smaller than the windows.

Those expose edge got the sticky glue, which is quite yucky.

Ah soon says he will tear it out and clean the window for us this morning lor .. so nice of him :)

My house got no window grilles except in the study, so should be ok to replace later

Shrinking is normal.. dun worry. My existing house film also shrunk after many yrs, but likewise, its not obvious until we walk closer to see. Mine also sticky, so my very splendid mum go n paste masking tape *faintz*

If u putting curtains i think no need for the film for the moment? Can wait till later than do.. save a bit now. :)

i think ah soon very nice to help out!!

Edited by mrspiglet

u have the shower bar attached already. if u noticed mine, it came as 1 set, meaning the overhead shower and the bar to hold the handshower is a shared bar. I dunno if that's what ur contractor mean? anyway if u remove this existing one, will it affect ur tiles?

i wasnt charge anything leh. only charge me for WC and sink installation i think, the rest is considered 'accessories'.

ok i get what both you and my contractor are saying. the shower bar is taken out may really damage my tiles. plus there's no more HDB wall tiles available to replace!

hmmm headache. thanks. will check wif my contractor again. :)

bought the TS92X, but i was quoted the same price for both.

how's ur quotation coming along?

I was quoted $210 TS92X but not sure if is a good price.

Just met uncle yesterday to sign but the price was not correct. We had discuss about the quotation last week and confirm on the pricing but yesterday the english version was the old price. So he got to redo and I will meet him again this weekend to sign. Think he is too busy lah and I am kind of use to it, haha...

By the way, you have moved in right?

mrspiglet, how was the quote like for the solar film am thinking of having it too...

but may burst my budget by too much alrdy!!!

We did our whole house window for $700. The film used is those plain white ones which you can't see from inside or outside. Which means, it can save us some money on curtains too haha.

We did our whole house window for $700. The film used is those plain white ones which you can't see from inside or outside. Which means, it can save us some money on curtains too haha.

gongkia...i will still have curtains...hehe...is the film contact of uncle's too?