Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrspiglet

B&b's First Home

I was quoted $210 TS92X but not sure if is a good price.

well dunnoe whether you guys have bought your TS92X

but here's my contact Desmond from Asia Excel Balestier @ 6256 9905.

If you haven't buy your sink and mixer and hob can take tis package. :)

asiaexcelq.th.jpg tell him May intro. I bought it from him :P

He really tries to find the best price for you. But he can be quite busy so must be patient and call him to chase him for quotes lo like fridge, rain shower, bathroom accessories etc

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
well dunnoe whether you guys have bought your TS92X

but here's my contact Desmond from Asia Excel Balestier @ 6256 9905.

If you haven't buy your sink and mixer and hob can take tis package. :)

asiaexcelq.th.jpg tell him May intro. I bought it from him :P

He really tries to find the best price for you. But he can be quite busy so must be patient and call him to chase him for quotes lo like fridge, rain shower, bathroom accessories etc

that's the package i was tempted with! But too bad, i already bought my kitchen sink tap when i saw this package :(

gaku, can consider this one... its really worth it. :good:

Ya, now i'm thinking MBR shd i do blinds too. Wanted to do roman blinds, but read that its ex and hard to maintain. Now a bit lazy thinking that curtains also need washing. haha!

If lazy is ur middle name, i think i have double middle name. EXTREMELY LAZY! :P

my mum can compete with pinkpetter's mum one. Some of the things she does really makes me faint! U know wat? she just told me yday she's re-painting the living room in preparation for my wedding. Told her i'll get uncle to help, she say NO! she wants to do everything HERSELF! :(

haha I think making curtains in the MBR will give it a nice romantic touch. Anyway your curtains will be far far away from your bed and stuff so .... maybe you can wash it every 6 months instead? If you can close an eye to it I think an annual wash isn't too tough. haha The other option is bringing it to the laundry once in a long while. :P I think roman blinds trap more dust than normal curtains with their horizontal folds.. :P

.... this painting by herself thing is SOOOoOoOoOooOoOOooo familiar. I remember how I threatened my mom that we weren't going to help her paint, but she still went ahead with painting the ENTIRE house. mad. Our moms... are really scarily alike. :P

haha I think making curtains in the MBR will give it a nice romantic touch. Anyway your curtains will be far far away from your bed and stuff so .... maybe you can wash it every 6 months instead? If you can close an eye to it I think an annual wash isn't too tough. haha The other option is bringing it to the laundry once in a long while. :P I think roman blinds trap more dust than normal curtains with their horizontal folds.. :P

.... this painting by herself thing is SOOOoOoOoOooOoOOooo familiar. I remember how I threatened my mom that we weren't going to help her paint, but she still went ahead with painting the ENTIRE house. mad. Our moms... are really scarily alike. :P

Ya, i also thinking of the romantic feel that roller blinds wun bring. Bring to laundry must spend more $$, i think i'm too stingy to do that. Will have to close 2 eyes instead and keep it to half a yr wash. :P R blinds cheaper or curtains cheaper, any idea?

Eh!! i also tell my mum i wun help her and she better dun complain! Then she told me "i already finish painting ceiling liao lor!" i looked up and its really painted! I didnt even see any tubs of paint in my house, i wonder where she hides them! Does ur mum attempt to repair the washing machine and the fridge herself too? :o

Ya, i also thinking of the romantic feel that roller blinds wun bring. Bring to laundry must spend more $$, i think i'm too stingy to do that. Will have to close 2 eyes instead and keep it to half a yr wash. :P R blinds cheaper or curtains cheaper, any idea?

Eh!! i also tell my mum i wun help her and she better dun complain! Then she told me "i already finish painting ceiling liao lor!" i looked up and its really painted! I didnt even see any tubs of paint in my house, i wonder where she hides them! Does ur mum attempt to repair the washing machine and the fridge herself too? :o

Blinds are cheaper than curtains ba. Esp if you want day and night for the MBR. My blinds are only $100 per panel.. mm

Wahaha my mom will also hide the pots of paint! She'll never leave them lying around the house. LOL and yes she will paint the ceiling too.

She tries to repair the washing machine... which explains why she has to hug the machine while it washes... but for the fridge, she will psycho and nag my dad to take a look at it. which also reminds me that I want to get a new one. I suspect this old one that we have is using up too much electricity...My friend just told me that the BKC place you guys mentioned sold something of hers $60 cheaper than other places. whahahaha Shall check it out next week. :)

My curtains guy told me to dust the curtains when we do housework (I use the Magic Clean duster tingy), and wash about once every 6mths. Night curtains wash in WM. Day curtains just soak with water and abit detergent then wash with water can liao. Relatively simple. :)

So next off to Bellari for the 3rd time and bought all my taps/mixers/shower heads!! :dancingqueen:

DSCF1035.jpg

Most expensive buy for the day. Its still $100+ cheaper than what PJ offered. And its nicer!

hi mrspiglet, the brand Bellari and Crizto, any difference in them for rainshower?

I was charged $420 for Crizto. Yours is $429 right? If ur brand better, than top up another $9 is fine. Can advise? Thanks

Edited by Kari

Blinds are cheaper than curtains ba. Esp if you want day and night for the MBR. My blinds are only $100 per panel.. mm

Wahaha my mom will also hide the pots of paint! She'll never leave them lying around the house. LOL and yes she will paint the ceiling too.

She tries to repair the washing machine... which explains why she has to hug the machine while it washes... but for the fridge, she will psycho and nag my dad to take a look at it. which also reminds me that I want to get a new one. I suspect this old one that we have is using up too much electricity...My friend just told me that the BKC place you guys mentioned sold something of hers $60 cheaper than other places. whahahaha Shall check it out next week. :)

our mums... :bow: :bow: I think ur mum slightly better. At least the fridge she still allows u all to do something abt it. My mum banes me from using the fridge becos its fully packed already. :(

Actually u dun have to make a trip down personally, just go to any big stores, find the model and call them up. But be prepared if the China gal answers the phone, she's a little attitude. ;)

My curtains guy told me to dust the curtains when we do housework (I use the Magic Clean duster tingy), and wash about once every 6mths. Night curtains wash in WM. Day curtains just soak with water and abit detergent then wash with water can liao. Relatively simple. :)

Thks angel! Must be happily doing housework in ur new house right? :)

hi mrspiglet, the brand Bellari and Crizto, any difference in them for rainshower?

I was charged $420 for Crizto. Yours is $429 right? If ur brand better, than top up another $9 is fine. Can advise? Thanks

I'm not too sure what is the diff leh. The one i bought was alright, i shower once already, everything all ok leh. I was looking at design n pricing more than branding. I cant rembr if it was $429 or $439, but becos the cheapest Poh Joo offered was $500+ for the round head one, so i took the Bellari one instead. The price includes whole set, mixer+rainshower head+handshower head, so u may wanna check if urs is the complete package too?

Oh ya, 1 more thing. mine does not come with a 2-way tape, i have the bidet spray as a backup for MBR toilet. The one with a 2-way tape was $499 i think..

Edited by mrspiglet

I'm not too sure what is the diff leh. The one i bought was alright, i shower once already, everything all ok leh. I was looking at design n pricing more than branding. I cant rembr if it was $429 or $439, but becos the cheapest Poh Joo offered was $500+ for the round head one, so i took the Bellari one instead. The price includes whole set, mixer+rainshower head+handshower head, so u may wanna check if urs is the complete package too?

Oh ya, 1 more thing. mine does not come with a 2-way tape, i have the bidet spray as a backup for MBR toilet. The one with a 2-way tape was $499 i think..

I think it should be the complete set. Nvm I call and check again.

BUt wats 2-way tape?

I think it should be the complete set. Nvm I call and check again.

BUt wats 2-way tape?

i dunno if i'm right abt the terminology, but i take it as those that have an additional outlet apart from the shower outlet... those we will use when we washing toilet or to get water for mopping floor... get what i mean? :unsure:

Edited by mrspiglet

i dunno if i'm right abt the terminology, but i take it as those that have an additional outlet apart from the shower outlet... those we will use when we washing toilet or to get water for mopping floor... get what i mean? :unsure:

oh ok i get it.

well BIG showerhead plus small handshower is call 2-way.

BIG showerhead plus small handshower plus another water outlet for you to put pail underneath is call 3-way. :)

oh ok i get it.

well BIG showerhead plus small handshower is call 2-way.

BIG showerhead plus small handshower plus another water outlet for you to put pail underneath is call 3-way. :)

oh! haha! there is a term called 3-way also ah? ok, then wat i mean is a 3-way. Gd that u got my meaning. :P

went to Jimmy textiles last weekend... in terms of pricing - Roman Blinds > Roller Blinds > Curtains (1 set). Of course, everything got different materials and if you do Day and Night will be more expensive.

Last time bought curtains that time, they explained that for curtains, other than washing to keep it clean, it is also to moisten the fabric to prevent it from drying (since exposed to sun), becoming stiff and tear easily.

went to Jimmy textiles last weekend... in terms of pricing - Roman Blinds > Roller Blinds > Curtains (1 set). Of course, everything got different materials and if you do Day and Night will be more expensive.

Last time bought curtains that time, they explained that for curtains, other than washing to keep it clean, it is also to moisten the fabric to prevent it from drying (since exposed to sun), becoming stiff and tear easily.

i get wat u mean. The curtains become like those starch pressed shirts that anytime can break! how often did they advise u to wash?