Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrspiglet

B&b's First Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wahhahahaha I've already advanced on it and used it for timber blinds for the balcony... hehe anyway... I'm not getting much. *sad*

Couple of weeks back, town council informed us that they will be replacing some water pump system that provides water supply to the top 2 levels of my block. After the chge, we found our water pressure extremely small. We used to have huge water pressure before the change, and we after the chge, we had to turn up the water valve at the corridor mains.

My rainshower was pathetic until we turned up the pressure. What puzzled me was before the upgrade, everything was working fine. Now, even after turning up the pressure, we experienced intermittent low pressure, even when no other taps were turned on during shower. It happened not only with our rainshower, but even with the normal cold water tap at the kitchen sink!

Complained to TC and they say nothing wrong with the new system (ans is as expected.... ;) ). sent a guy down this morning to chge the pipes in our house, told us:

(1) my pipes diameter too small.. tt's why my water pressure small. WHAT RUBBISH! then how to explain the humongous pressure b4 their 'upgrade'.

(2) their contractor told the TC guy to tell hub that rainshower is not approved for HDB use. Rainshower only meant for private property! WTH!!!! :curse: :curse: :curse:

*pissed*

Edited by mrspiglet

Couple of weeks back, town council informed us that they will be replacing some water pump system that provides water supply to the top 2 levels of my block. After the chge, we found our water pressure extremely small. We used to have huge water pressure before the change, and we after the chge, we had to turn up the water valve at the corridor mains.

My rainshower was pathetic until we turned up the pressure. What puzzled me was before the upgrade, everything was working fine. Now, even after turning up the pressure, we experienced intermittent low pressure, even when no other taps were turned on during shower. It happened not only with our rainshower, but even with the normal cold water tap at the kitchen sink!

Complained to TC and they say nothing wrong with the new system (ans is as expected.... ;) ). sent a guy down this morning to chge the pipes in our house, told us:

(1) my pipes diameter too small.. tt's why my water pressure small. WHAT RUBBISH! then how to explain the humongous pressure b4 their 'upgrade'.

(2) their contractor told the TC guy to tell hub that rainshower is not approved for HDB use. Rainshower only meant for private property! WTH!!!! :curse: :curse: :curse:

*pissed*

erm...they dun read RT? many of us have rain shower leh...they trying to smoke u! that's obvious!!!

erm...they dun read RT? many of us have rain shower leh...they trying to smoke u! that's obvious!!!

wah!! u r fast!

ya, pretty obvious they are trying to pull a fast one on us. The main problem now is the intermittent low pressure. They still dare to push the blame on my pipes and rainshower!

wah!! u r fast!

ya, pretty obvious they are trying to pull a fast one on us. The main problem now is the intermittent low pressure. They still dare to push the blame on my pipes and rainshower!

so do they have a solution for you?

1 of the method i could think of is to use some tool, take out the filter in the mixer or tap that allow bigger flow...:) but no gurantee that it will help. :P

ivy: horrible right? Hub worked from home just to get the guy down to check. The contractor refuses to come down, only send the noob TC guy to convey stupid messages.

BD: i dun have any filter fixed on leh....nothing to remove liao. :( My water pressure was perfect b4 their 'upgrade', now they wanna push blame on my fixtures! :curse:

They will be coming down again on wed to chge the water pressure at my mains. But don't they understand, its not abt the pressure anymore, its the intermittent problem!

ivy: horrible right? Hub worked from home just to get the guy down to check. The contractor refuses to come down, only send the noob TC guy to convey stupid messages.

BD: i dun have any filter fixed on leh....nothing to remove liao. :( My water pressure was perfect b4 their 'upgrade', now they wanna push blame on my fixtures! :curse:

They will be coming down again on wed to chge the water pressure at my mains. But don't they understand, its not abt the pressure anymore, its the intermittent problem!

the filter i am refering to is a black rubber, inside the mixer. think the mixer or tap nowsday to save water, will have the filter 'build in", which can be taken out.

:jawdrop: but hor... my tap dun seem to have any openings for me to twist or screw leh. I dun wanna risk spoiling them. All becos of stupid TC's upgrading!!!! I'm gonna stand by my pipes and tapes, it must be the shabbily done upgrading! :bleah:

HUH what bull****. They really know how to spout nonsense leh..

"Gah-ment" services mah... ur recess area also another headache one! :bangwall: :bangwall:

I can bet with my head that wed they gonna say there's nothing wrong with the pressure and blame is all on my pipes n taps again. My pipes n taps will NOT cause an intermittent problem mah! Think my taps got intelligence and mood swings one meh? Arghh...

I welcome all input to shoot them till they die on Wed shd they gimme rubbish again. :curse: