Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrspiglet

B&b's First Home

"Gah-ment" services mah... ur recess area also another headache one! :bangwall: :bangwall:

I can bet with my head that wed they gonna say there's nothing wrong with the pressure and blame is all on my pipes n taps again. My pipes n taps will NOT cause an intermittent problem mah! Think my taps got intelligence and mood swings one meh? Arghh...

I welcome all input to shoot them till they die on Wed shd they gimme rubbish again. :curse:

did u check with ur neighbours if they are facing the same problem?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

but mrs piglet.. u so soft spoken de.. they will bully u... must look fierce!! raise ur voice!!!

did u check with ur neighbours if they are facing the same problem?

i'm rarely at home and by the time i'm home its quite late liao leh. The one n only neighbour i know also not at home most of the time. :(

but mrs piglet.. u so soft spoken de.. they will bully u... must look fierce!! raise ur voice!!!

HAHAHHAA!! gongkia sees this he will shake his head violently. I bite when i'm provoked! :rolleyes:

HAHAHHAA!! gongkia sees this he will shake his head violently. I bite when i'm provoked! :rolleyes:

wahhh so u are the 静狗咬死人 type !!

wahhh so u are the 静狗咬死人 type !!

:sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-018::sport-smiley-004:

不要这样讲我啦, i only bite bad pple! N gongkia...cos he's receiving training under me! hohoho!

不要这样讲我啦, i only bite bad pple! N gongkia...cos he's receiving training under me! hohoho!

aiyooo, the other day just full moon leh, got become hairy?! :P

wah.....really crouching tiger....hidden dragon lor...poor Gongkia.... :P

MM: i dun get 'activated' by full moon!

BD: he should thank me for training him FOC ok! we r nice pple when we meet nice pple, but turn ugly otherwise!

I just hang up a call scolding standchart! :P

MM: i dun get 'activated' by full moon!

BD: he should thank me for training him FOC ok! we r nice pple when we meet nice pple, but turn ugly otherwise!

I just hang up a call scolding standchart! :P

wah!!i din know that u so fierce..cos PD n I feel like u v quiet n lady like....hmm.....on 2nd tots...hmm.....:P

wah!!i din know that u so fierce..cos PD n I feel like u v quiet n lady like....hmm.....on 2nd tots...hmm.....:P

told u liao i'm shy with new frens mah... :P

My tolerance is only challenged when pple gimme nonsense.. and shortchge me! Otherwise, i'm peace-loving de hor...

U also dun look tt chatty in real life mah! :rolleyes:

My tolerance is only challenged when pple gimme nonsense.. and shortchge me! Otherwise, i'm peace-loving de hor...

that y...i say i m quite n shy..pple dun trust me...later u see la...sure got alot of them will leave comments when i say this...sigh...

BD: zz zz everyone's eyes will go :unsure: ... Maybe only PD will believe in you wholeheartedly!

be my judge leh: TC gimme rubbish reasons for the day... nvm. Then i called Standchart to check on my ccard application, and apparently the guy at the branch trying to cheat me. I gave them chance to check and call me back else i lodge a formal complain. was told that someone will call me back today, 6pm liao still no call, so i called up hotline lor. Then Mr Indian told me "no one call u back ah? then i give u the email u complain them". SERIOUSLY is a no-brainer lor! :bangwall:

Edited by mrspiglet

xiaojie, u really sure he dun look that chatty in real life???????!!!!!!!! *faint*

this guy had a lot of fun chatting at my place lor....i got A LOT of witnesses. muahahahahah

BD: zz zz everyone's eyes will go :unsure: ... Maybe only PD will believe in you wholeheartedly!

be my judge leh: TC gimme rubbish reasons for the day... nvm. Then i called Standchart to check on my ccard application, and apparently the guy at the branch trying to cheat me. I gave them chance to check and call me back else i lodge a formal complain. was told that someone will call me back today, 6pm liao still no call, so i called up hotline lor. Then Mr Indian told me "no one call u back ah? then i give u the email u complain them". SERIOUSLY is a no-brainer lor! :bangwall:

ehhhh...urgent? want my htb to help u check it out?

EH... when we were there BD was quieter also leh... mmm *not trying to side him* lol

haiz mrspiglet.. I think we're surrounded by no-brainers. :P

xiaojie, u really sure he dun look that chatty in real life???????!!!!!!!! *faint*

this guy had a lot of fun chatting at my place lor....i got A LOT of witnesses. muahahahahah

ehhhh...urgent? want my htb to help u check it out?

It was either he shy or i shy or we both shy together lor. :P I didnt talk much with him also leh! Was more chatty with smartie/booy, pridilaw/bodo!

Ur htb in standchart? It's just an ccard application to be expedite cos i wanna use it for wedding lah. I cheapo mah, got 5% rebate. Dun have also nvm, i still got other cards. But what i cannot comprehend is their way of handling customer's queries lor.

EH... when we were there BD was quieter also leh... mmm *not trying to side him* lol

haiz mrspiglet.. I think we're surrounded by no-brainers. :P

Ya ya!! i also think so leh. PD is more chatty than BD thou.. on a sidenote the 2 of them really very very tall!