Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrspiglet

B&b's First Home

It was either he shy or i shy or we both shy together lor. :P I didnt talk much with him also leh! Was more chatty with smartie/booy, pridilaw/bodo!

Ur htb in standchart? It's just an ccard application to be expedite cos i wanna use it for wedding lah. I cheapo mah, got 5% rebate. Dun have also nvm, i still got other cards. But what i cannot comprehend is their way of handling customer's queries lor.

Ya ya!! i also think so leh. PD is more chatty than BD thou.. on a sidenote the 2 of them really very very tall!

i aldy say i shy they all dun believe...tsk tsk.....

rierie- dun try to spoilt my image hor!!:P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i aldy say i shy they all dun believe...tsk tsk.....

rierie- dun try to spoilt my image hor!!:P

oei oei..i where got spoil ur image??? okie lor..if u insist that u are shy......then there's nth that i can say

It was either he shy or i shy or we both shy together lor. :P I didnt talk much with him also leh! Was more chatty with smartie/booy, pridilaw/bodo!

Ur htb in standchart? It's just an ccard application to be expedite cos i wanna use it for wedding lah. I cheapo mah, got 5% rebate. Dun have also nvm, i still got other cards. But what i cannot comprehend is their way of handling customer's queries lor.

Ya ya!! i also think so leh. PD is more chatty than BD thou.. on a sidenote the 2 of them really very very tall!

my hubby applied for one at E!hub when they had their roadshow...

10% rebate leh...i didn't apply tho. they very fast leh...1 week the card arrived liao.

oei oei..i where got spoil ur image??? okie lor..if u insist that u are shy......then there's nth that i can say

wah...u also learn from MsPiglet liao isit....so fierce...want to bite me isit??? :~:~:~

wah...u also learn from MsPiglet liao isit....so fierce...want to bite me isit??? :~:~:~

harro harro..i dun bite de..me nice nice one hor..

if u wanna get bitten...PD!!!! here's ur chance!!!

10% rebate leh...i didn't apply tho. they very fast leh...1 week the card arrived liao.

1 week? my one even more power. we applied at the Tiong bahru branch. on the day itself call us tell us can collect card le *faint*...

1 week? my one even more power. we applied at the Tiong bahru branch. on the day itself call us tell us can collect card le *faint*...

maybe when they check yr acct...they see $$$$$$$...so that y must fast fast for u...:P

wah...cos u say self collect? we opte to receive by mail...i think citibank also very prompt these days. But I think too many plastic cards not healthy for my bank acct...so i called and cancelled some, they dun wana let me cancel...duh!

wah...cos u say self collect? we opte to receive by mail...i think citibank also very prompt these days. But I think too many plastic cards not healthy for my bank acct...so i called and cancelled some, they dun wana let me cancel...duh!

Wah can dun let you cancel the card de meh?? Try telling them that if dun allow you to cancel than you will go buy LV bag and will not pay for it... Hahahah :P

Jokes aside. Write a email or letter to them than cut your card and mail back to them.

Wah can dun let you cancel the card de meh?? Try telling them that if dun allow you to cancel than you will go buy LV bag and will not pay for it... Hahahah :P

Jokes aside. Write a email or letter to them than cut your card and mail back to them.

they asked my why i wana cancel. I told them i seldom use that card...and they told me since they can waive subscription, i can just hold on to that card and don't cancel...when i insisted, she said..."miss, we can waive your annual subscription, u don't have to cancel"...DUH! I gave up!

the 10% rebate only for the 1st 2 mths and capped at $100-rebate right? I want to take the one with 5% rebate and capped at $300 one leh... my wedding bomb mah, must make full use of it!

Hallo!! I only say i bite when i'm provoked. I nvr anyhow bite one hor!

I also got problem cancelling my card! But i'm a little more loser... its a BANK OF Cheena card. I applied becos i wan the Olympics commemorative free gift :P

Today a very nice lady from standchart called me, i nvr bite her hor! But i got scolded by a 无聊 cum 心理变态 coll... how i order my lunch also his problem ah? *pout*

they asked my why i wana cancel. I told them i seldom use that card...and they told me since they can waive subscription, i can just hold on to that card and don't cancel...when i insisted, she said..."miss, we can waive your annual subscription, u don't have to cancel"...DUH! I gave up!

Just report lost and say wanna cancel the card! They will offer to send u a free one.. but tell them NO THKS? :rolleyes:

aiyah mrspiglet, BD means, he wants u to bite him lah...he challenge u to bite him mah...sicali he has been :dribble::dribble::dribble: secretly at u leh...i have a weird puddle of water near the door last sat...hmm...i recalled he stood there for a while while u all were standing there too...hmm...

aiyah mrspiglet, BD means, he wants u to bite him lah...he challenge u to bite him mah...sicali he has been :dribble::dribble::dribble: secretly at u leh...i have a weird puddle of water near the door last sat...hmm...i recalled he stood there for a while while u all were standing there too...hmm...

*whispers to f4* i think you are right leh... no wonder there was a weird puddle of water there, tot whose baby boy de...

Hi mrspiglet,

the 5% rebate is the manhattan card right?

it's a good one, i've been using it to the fullest to get $300 rebate haha.

the 10% rebate only for the 1st 2 mths and capped at $100-rebate right? I want to take the one with 5% rebate and capped at $300 one leh... my wedding bomb mah, must make full use of it!