Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mrspiglet

B&b's First Home

*Faintz* :P Side view u already look v pretty, front view will sure look better.

True true true... mmm I can vouch for that. whaha

Anyway... mrspiglet.. my skin very sensitive leh... cannot do housework even if I want to.... lol.... skin will rot.... lol lol Then if have to spend money on seeing doctor that'll be very expensive...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
*Faintz* :P Side view u already look v pretty, front view will sure look better.

True true true... mmm I can vouch for that. whaha

Anyway... mrspiglet.. my skin very sensitive leh... cannot do housework even if I want to.... lol.... skin will rot.... lol lol Then if have to spend money on seeing doctor that'll be very expensive...

ok, angel/pet... i shall be happy for the day! :P

Pet: i know what u mean! my aunt is allergic to detergent, so she cannot wash things without the rubber gloves. But then again she's allergic to rubber too! So end up always scratching her hands and legs. Gd leh... like tt ur love can get u a helper next time! :)

For me, i'm allergic to my own sweat and dust. *sad* :(

Edited by mrspiglet

hahahhahahah this shall be the topic of my next blogpost.. you just reminded me something he used to say. hahahha

Same! I'm allergic to my own sweat also! Just now I went jogging, I itched like mad!!! urghhhhh

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: u too???? My allergy was bad during pri sch. somehow sec/jc days it got better, and my ECA was sports! Then after that was down the hill liao, go beach or sweat will itch, but heck it.. i still go anyway. :P

I didnt expect u to say the same thing! I think our condition really rare leh....

I saw ur blog! Super funny! i wish i can sit there with the vase too. :P

Edited by mrspiglet

Hi,

sorry to kpo on this. Doc also said i'm allergy to my own sweat and there's no cure. I realised that my condition gets better if i jog more often but being lazy, that's out of the question. I tried to 'cure' myself by applying medicated oil on my body especially on my legs, thighs, arms and tummy area and its much better. Recently, I applied yoyo and it also works.

u gals might wanna try it

Hi,

sorry to kpo on this. Doc also said i'm allergy to my own sweat and there's no cure. I realised that my condition gets better if i jog more often but being lazy, that's out of the question. I tried to 'cure' myself by applying medicated oil on my body especially on my legs, thighs, arms and tummy area and its much better. Recently, I applied yoyo and it also works.

Yoyo n medicated oil can help? I'm not as serious case as pinkpetter, her allergy seems more jialat. No bleeding for me, just plenty of scratching. So put the yoyo before we jog or wat? I concluded that i'm allergic to the salt content, since tts the common thing between sweat and sea water. But after showering, my rashes will go away... so still not too bad.

Recently just had a monster attacked (like tons of mozzie bites, red and swollen and itchy!) on my arm while sleeping and the doctor says no conclusion, most likely due to allergy from some insect bites.

i sound so problematic... :(

mrspiglet, u made me go and read her blog and i can't help but to laugh! :P

Have u read the buy-shirt story? That one is very funny too! I think they r a very funny pair of couple... :P

Edited by mrspiglet

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: u too???? My allergy was bad during pri sch. somehow sec/jc days it got better, and my ECA was sports! Then after that was down the hill liao, go beach or sweat will itch, but heck it.. i still go anyway. :P

I didnt expect u to say the same thing! I think our condition really rare leh....

I saw ur blog! Super funny! i wish i can sit there with the vase too. :P

mm Mine is chronic eczema... inherited from my mom. I didn't inherit her skinny body, fantastic porcelain skin, big eyes... but inherited this kind of problem... BLEH. Likewise mine was bad in Pri sch, with my eyelids, lips swollen every other day... then in sec school I had hives (hong mok) almost every day... then in JC my fingers began to rot. Until today my fingers would swell, peel and bleed... :) So I needn't do housework. HEHE can be the vase.... :)

Water aggravates the problem for me though... my doc says to keep dry but moisturized.. haiz

Hi,

MMmM might try it tomorrow (for my third run) though I cannot stand the smell. what is Yoyo ah?

mrspiglet, u made me go and read her blog and i can't help but to laugh! :P

heh glad you enjoyed it :) I finally got down to putting up all my fave posts at the side.

Yoyo n medicated oil can help? I'm not as serious case as pinkpetter, her allergy seems more jialat. No bleeding for me, just plenty of scratching. So put the yoyo before we jog or wat? I concluded that i'm allergic to the salt content, since tts the common thing between sweat and sea water. But after showering, my rashes will go away... so still not too bad.

Recently just had a monster attacked (like tons of mozzie bites, red and swollen and itchy!) on my arm while sleeping and the doctor says no conclusion, most likely due to allergy from some insect bites.

i sound so problematic... :(

ya, i applied them before I start my jogging and no more itch and scratching. I also dont bleed but had to do plenty of scratching till it looks pretty scary....as though I got involved in a cat fight with another woman.

mm Mine is chronic eczema... inherited from my mom. I didn't inherit her skinny body, fantastic porcelain skin, big eyes... but inherited this kind of problem... BLEH. Likewise mine was bad in Pri sch, with my eyelids, lips swollen every other day... then in sec school I had hives (hong mok) almost every day... then in JC my fingers began to rot. Until today my fingers would swell, peel and bleed... :) So I needn't do housework. HEHE can be the vase.... :)

Water aggravates the problem for me though... my doc says to keep dry but moisturized.. haiz

MMmM might try it tomorrow (for my third run) though I cannot stand the smell. what is Yoyo ah?

i also have the occasional eczema and i think i passed down to my 2nd son. Hahaha, no la, from your blog pic I think u very skinny and had inherited from your mummy. Wow ur condition **** serious but good la, can b flower vase and tai tai next time.

yoyo is for muscle ache.

ya, i applied them before I start my jogging and no more itch and scratching. I also dont bleed but had to do plenty of scratching till it looks pretty scary....as though I got involved in a cat fight with another woman.

i also have the occasional eczema and i think i passed down to my 2nd son. Hahaha, no la, from your blog pic I think u very skinny and had inherited from your mummy. Wow ur condition **** serious but good la, can b flower vase and tai tai next time.

yoyo is for muscle ache.

eh Yoyo can buy at watson's? mmm why haven't I seen Yoyo before.. mm

mm not skinny ba.. mom was skinny. after giving birth to two she was 1.65m and 45kg leh.. still wear bikini to beach. haizzz

haha I wish wish wish I can be a tai tai.. wishing...

eh Yoyo can buy at watson's? mmm why haven't I seen Yoyo before.. mm

mm not skinny ba.. mom was skinny. after giving birth to two she was 1.65m and 45kg leh.. still wear bikini to beach. haizzz

haha I wish wish wish I can be a tai tai.. wishing...

yup, u can get from from watson, guardian or unity. Oops, i think it should be yoko yoko. My friend tried tiger balm (the tube form) manned for muscle ache and it also works on her

yup, u can get from from watson, guardian or unity. Oops, i think it should be yoko yoko. My friend tried tiger balm (the tube form) manned for muscle ache and it also works on her

oh yoko yoko.. that one I've heard before. Thanks!! I'll go look for it before my run later. :)

Just got last mth's SP bills last night. so pissed off!

Last mth was an estimated billing, so SP charged me 27.5CuM of water usage becos the previous mth i had a serious leak and the water bill came up to 23CuM. So this mth when they came to do the actual reading, the total usage was only 7CuM and they did a refund of the overcharged bill.... BUT.......

I realised they didnt refund the GST! Although its just a couple of dollars, then again, refund shd refund everything, isn't it so? They just cheated me of the extra GST paid. :(

Moral of the story... must vigilantly rembr to log in to record my own meter readings from now on... :curse:

Last mth was an estimated billing, so SP charged me 27.5CuM of water usage becos the previous mth i had a serious leak and the water bill came up to 23CuM. So this mth when they came to do the actual reading, the total usage was only 7CuM and they did a refund of the overcharged bill.... BUT.......

I realised they didnt refund the GST! Although its just a couple of dollars, then again, refund shd refund everything, isn't it so? They just cheated me of the extra GST paid. :(

Moral of the story... must vigilantly rembr to log in to record my own meter readings from now on... :curse:

:o Sure or not have to log in (SP Power) and do the meter reading ourselves???

HUH Why they liddat?! ..... gggrrr

:o Sure or not have to log in (SP Power) and do the meter reading ourselves???

mm if the meter is in your house? or inaccessible for the reader.