Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

today was a hectic day again. weekends are burnt looking for furniture, deco and grocery shopping.

cold storage has the promo for zwilling knives. we bought 2 steak knives, 1 paring knife, 1 chef knife and 1 cleaver, VERY WORTH IT. hehe less than 150 bucks i think ;) HAPPY HAPPY for my hubby who loves to cook!

love our rinnai cooker and oven. using rinnai inner flame to boil water for soup produces lotsa huge and evenly size bubbles in a shorter time than my parents' turbo cooker. hehe. WORTH every cent! The oven was used to bake our fave japanese sweet potatoes and to reheat crispy fried fish. The fried fish was not dried out and after re-heating the crispness remains and the flesh so soft :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

finally we have completed one room's furniture (more or less) - the study room.

we intend to put a wall mounted LCD tv and we just turn around using our swivel chair to play PS3 or Wii or watch movies in the dark.

Mwhahaahaha pictures up later for the study room...

Your study room looks cosy... I can imagine the hectic feeling of buying the furnishings... I'm so glad that my big items are more or less settled except for the most impt sofa.. :)

we have moved in but lotsa things haven't buy

- dining table, tv console, coffee table

- crockery

some pictures...

7.jpg

love our rinnai cooker and oven. using rinnai inner flame to boil water for soup produces lotsa huge and evenly size bubbles in a shorter time than my parents' turbo cooker. hehe. WORTH every cent! The oven was used to bake our fave japanese sweet potatoes and to reheat crispy fried fish. The fried fish was not dried out and after re-heating the crispness remains and the flesh so soft :)

glad u like your rinnai hob. I got the one with the 3 burners. Love it so much and easy to clean too.

wah! where did u get ur green chairs and couch? v nice!

btw, the tables are Galant from Ikea? how is it so far? we intend to get Galant too....

Edited by ashes02

the furniture are brand new from my office reno not long ago.

best thing is this set is inside an unused room so i'm the first owner.

they are selling to staff at a cheap price as we need to relocate to suntec soon.

the whole set is a german brand. wait till i get home from my parents' place, gotta look at the brand located on the keys.

glad u like your rinnai hob. I got the one with the 3 burners. Love it so much and easy to clean too.

YES! hehe yups, can't help but falling in love with this burner... we really wanted to get the 3 burner but gave up because just the 2 of us and we won't used up to 3 pots at the same time.

hehe

YES! hehe yups, can't help but falling in love with this burner... we really wanted to get the 3 burner but gave up because just the 2 of us and we won't used up to 3 pots at the same time.

hehe

yup, i fell in love with it when i sourcing around for hob for old house and simply cant forget it after seeing it at citygas showroom. Its so much more ex then hobs in the market but i think we're paying for the technology of the inner flame and its also easier to clean. Just renovated my new place and again I bought the same hob.

hehe

hi lovely home u have there.....just lovely especially the good workmanship!!!!

could u pm me ah soon contact?? tot of going to him since so many are satisfied with his work and price.

cheers