Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

Thanks for the info.. The electrolux sale looks great! Another round of shopping this weekend..

hehe, help boost the economy. i'm waiting for taka household sales, we wanna get the WMF cookingware!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hehe, help boost the economy. i'm waiting for taka household sales, we wanna get the WMF cookingware!

I think I shall stay tune to your blog for sale announcements.. :D I'm waiting for PC show for my TV and GSS for cheap and good sofa.. All of us here in renotalk are definitely boosting the economy now.. Buying all the big big items..

I think I shall stay tune to your blog for sale announcements.. :D I'm waiting for PC show for my TV and GSS for cheap and good sofa.. All of us here in renotalk are definitely boosting the economy now.. Buying all the big big items..

sure sure, haha in fact got OG household sales too

og_household_fair_page_1.jpg

og_household_fair_page_2.jpg

what tbee u getting? samsung or sony's?

sure sure, haha in fact got OG household sales too

og_household_fair_page_1.jpg

og_household_fair_page_2.jpg

what tbee u getting? samsung or sony's?

This OG sales look good.. Must check it out this weekend again.. haha..

For now, should be Samsung Series 5.. Unless Sony price drops in June.. :)

This OG sales look good.. Must check it out this weekend again.. haha..

For now, should be Samsung Series 5.. Unless Sony price drops in June.. :)

sony price won't drop so much, perhaps @ PC show they have more enticing freebies?

good taste and choice on series 5 samsung, i personally think the 2 best brand for tbee is sony and samsung's. :D

not very true. panasonic's viera is ok. there's a kuro line that has good black colours. sony bravia good but ex.

are u buying tv? i did my research so i can help.

not very true. panasonic's viera is ok. there's a kuro line that has good black colours. sony bravia good but ex.

kuro line is Pioneer's. Pioneer stopped producing TVs already.

any comments on LG?they seem to be very cheap......

Any recommendation got a 42inch full HD tv? ;)

For TV, Sony and Samsung are the better players in the market bah.. So I go for either one of these two..

so far for most pc shows,sony won't drop prices but they will give free things for hourly special...last IT show i bought a 32 inch tv give entertainment system, and if buy the 42 inch give the 26inch free....

we have moved in but lotsa things haven't buy

- dining table, tv console, coffee table

- crockery

some pictures...

6.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

Hi fondue,

I was looking high and low this morning for this hob of yours. I can remember the look of your kitchen (white top with wood-lookalike cabinet) and your innerflame hob. But I just cant remember whose blog was it. I spend the whole morning going in and out so many blog with only the clue "white top + nice woody cabinet".

I really want to give up liao.. :bow: Phew! finally find your blog. Think your kitchen is so nice that it made such deep impression on me. :good:

Actually I wanted to ask you about your hob. I am looking for a gas hob and I remember your innerflame one. Is it good to use and clean? Care to share your experience?

If you don't mind, can help me take a picture of the hob with the flames?

Thanks!!! :D

Hi fondue,

I was looking high and low this morning for this hob of yours. I can remember the look of your kitchen (white top with wood-lookalike cabinet) and your innerflame hob. But I just cant remember whose blog was it. I spend the whole morning going in and out so many blog with only the clue "white top + nice woody cabinet".

I really want to give up liao.. :bow: Phew! finally find your blog. Think your kitchen is so nice that it made such deep impression on me. :good:

Actually I wanted to ask you about your hob. I am looking for a gas hob and I remember your innerflame one. Is it good to use and clean? Care to share your experience?

haha hi rasp, sorry to make you go through the "pain" looking thru each blog.

It is definitely easy to clean, after cooking we will wipe with slightly wet kitchen towel and wipe it dry.

This hob is suitable for chinese cooking, if you are doing a lot of chinese cooking it'll be good, if your cooking is inclined to western, you might find the flame too intense and need to adjust accordingly.

quoting my ah lao (who do most of the cooking, in fact 95% :P):

you need to control the flame, cannot full blast all the time because of the intensity.

domestic cookware cannot handle the intense heat, can spoil cookware, especially stainless steel, will cause heat taint (rainbow stain on surface of the stainless steel cookware)

if using chinese wok (traditional carbon steel or cast iron, not aluminium or stainless steel non stick wok) then no need worry, can full blast all the way.

For non-stick pans, you must use low heat, if not teflon will melt. Anyway no matter what hob you use, for all teflon pans you need to use low heat.

Picture of the flame.

DSCF1944-1.jpg

Edited by fondue_

Hi fondue,

Hey man,

There's only 1 disadvantage for this hob, the ceramic glass. After using a while and always scared of breaking it. If given another chance i will get the fujioh inner flame hob which uses stainless steel for it's plate. I would feel more relax and can focus on cooking instead of worrying about the glass. This is good for those who is gentle enough ppl.

Moreover the Fujioh is much cheaper, only 1 third of the price.