Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fondue_

New Home @ Yishun

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi xbb, the two wooden boards you see on the wall is for poultry use. After use, we will scrub it clean under running water (no soaking) and put against the wall to dry. :)

The chopping board on the top cabinet is for fruits and vegetables only (or food that can be eaten raw even without cooking) After use, we will wipe with clean damp cloth and let it dry. All bought from ikea.

standard bottom and top cabinet distance is 63cm. mine is shorter because i have some allowance at the top cabinet to hide the T5 (see picture below, sorry unclear coz taken with hp)

25062009261.jpg

for sink area (bottom) to dish rack (top cabinet) distance is 53cm.

ok finally manage to finish recharging my digi camera batt, and taken a picture easier to understand

tcbc_height.jpg

wow...thanks a lot for ur effort...i have a clearer picture now :)

wow fondue, ur live in condition for u kitchen is very well kept. good job!

thank you thank you, coz only 2 of us, so not much stuff.

also after cooking my hubby will clean and tidy it up

:P

side track a bit, hubby just caught one big fat lizard roaming in da house and make it kamikaze down 10 floors out the window! the lizard broke off its tail before its death. :jawdrop:

heng, hubby is in else i will go outside and roam the streets till he come home to catch it. we do clear our trashbag each night yet there is 2 lizard (one RIP liao)

once we had a big brown lizard in the car too. Drove half way and it decided to appear on the dashboard to scare us. super DANGEROUS. we attempted to catch it thrice but failed. now dunno where it has gone to?

SIGH! anybody know how to get rid of lizard?

er.. those sticky board to catch live lizard.. saw it at DAISO..

kinda er xin..but apparent it works coz my mum caught a few using those board...

Edited by poseidon_gal

thank you thank you, coz only 2 of us, so not much stuff.

also after cooking my hubby will clean and tidy it up

:P

side track a bit, hubby just caught one big fat lizard roaming in da house and make it kamikaze down 10 floors out the window! the lizard broke off its tail before its death. :jawdrop:

heng, hubby is in else i will go outside and roam the streets till he come home to catch it. we do clear our trashbag each night yet there is 2 lizard (one RIP liao)

once we had a big brown lizard in the car too. Drove half way and it decided to appear on the dashboard to scare us. super DANGEROUS. we attempted to catch it thrice but failed. now dunno where it has gone to?

SIGH! anybody know how to get rid of lizard?

i am also terrify of lizard. They look scary. Your hubby is so brave. How did he managed to catch them? Lizards have no issue with dropping their tails, they'll be fine without them.

My parents side used to tell me that lizards are good for the house as they will help to 'manage' those flying insects. And they are so-called lucky/auspicious creature in the house, brings luck and fortune. Only bad thing is their drops and slimy look.

Sorry, I got no solutions for you as my side doesn't encourage catching of the lizards. ;)

okay i'm gonna head down to daiso on the weekend to buy it! i hate lizards!!!!

went to robinsons expo sale, not much fantastic sales but managed to grab 2 x Neoflam chopping boards and lock & lock containers.

birkenstock on sale abt 60 bucks, but not much selection.

wmf always seems to be on sales. lol

something irrelevant...

HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY AKA DEMIGLACE! Throws confetti!!!

We drove to the night safari (15 drive away) and had a simple dinner at bongo burgers. Polished it off with ben & jerry's icecream!!!

Hiak hiak!

Hiee,

Can I kindly check with you, are all your tiles from Sin Lek?

The ones that you use - brown tiles with mosaics at the borders - are the tiles - shown in your page 3?

Did you use PD doors? If yes, do you find them okay? I heard they are easily spoilt - not too sure is it true?

Sorry for posing so many questions?

Thank you very much :)

Hiee,

Can I kindly check with you, are all your tiles from Sin Lek?

The ones that you use - brown tiles with mosaics at the borders - are the tiles - shown in your page 3?

Did you use PD doors? If yes, do you find them okay? I heard they are easily spoilt - not too sure is it true?

Sorry for posing so many questions?

Thank you very much :)

adeline, fondue's toilet is the one i talking to you abt on the phone y'day. :)