Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kari

Stepping Into A New Challenging Life

I want to share my experience here and of course steal more ideas from fellow forummers. :P

Plus to thank stevetang for his patience and advice.

Well, here is my floorplan : A 90 sqm 4 room flat @ Tanglin Halt.

editedfloorplanuh4.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello! So fast so many replies! haha.

Well I do believe in fengshui to a certain extent but tat costs $$$ when you want to do tis and tat.

Eg 1) From the main door, it's a straight pathway to BR2, which means all my luck goes straight out of the

window! :(

Eg 2) Then 3 doors in a row is not a good sign. (BR3 door facing MBR door and facing MBR TOILET

DOOR :furious: ) like all luck goes flushing down the drain too

So difficult to really do it my way unless I have deep pockets (Initially wanna hack the MBR door to change its posiiton facing the windows instead - but PE cost so X!! :deal: )

Anway, share some of my 3D tat I got from my contractor today.

More to come since I am meeting her later in the evening.

masterview2031vp9.jpg

masterview2041zq1.jpg

I know the pictures are big but can see all the details more clearly for old me. ;)

BUt if really cant stand it then I realize k.

spam chop :dancingqueen:

agree that the doors are not very well positioned in your unit

for the main door vs BR2 door, think a divider will solve the problem

but the MBR one really headache

then again, to me it'll be money well spent coz down the road it'll be a big project to do adjustments

but without shifting the door you might attribute every single obstacle/quarrel/misfortune to the position of the door

just like me now facing with my stupid MBR bathroom door :(

well applefreak, I think my hubby will KILL me if I push the blame to the position of the door. He'll say i'm crazy lol

But then again, I went to visit some neighbours who were kind enough to let me in. All three of them din change the position of the toilet door. Tats y i oso wonder whether I should spend tat few hundred dollars just to get an approval. X leh!

Bluetooth, different IDs charge different rates can range between $500 to $1000.

hi steve, do you mean applefreak's sister's wardrobe, putting the TV inside the wardrobe?

pai seh applefreak do you have a direct link to ur bedroom facing toilet door? :notti: too many pics for me to find thanks arh

hi steve, do you mean applefreak's sister's wardrobe, putting the TV inside the wardrobe?

pai seh applefreak do you have a direct link to ur bedroom facing toilet door? :notti: too many pics for me to find thanks arh

The wardrobe design only la, not with the TV inside.

As her door are glass door look very nice. :)

The MBR bay windows at Tanglin Halt are not like this.

lol. yeah i noe. Mine is the bay windows (the lousiest - no 3/4 window or full length window). Dunnoe what contractor is thinking so just let it be lo.