Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

folks, the prices of the gaming sets!!!

Wii set that allows us "more games" @ $368 with 10 games extra control with nunchuck @ $85

PSP2000 (Ivy, for u) same with extra abilities @ $415, 4GB @ $30, 8GB @ $52

PS3 80GB @ 590, 160GB @ $660

Interested?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
My seller also wanted to extend stay AFTER his wife requested early completion. Irritating pple leh...

buy watever lock also can, those loanshark chain also can. so long as it prevents them from getting in.

i think i'm the most angel buyer. I deliver my seller's letters to them. :(

Hmmmmmm........ *thinking*

wow. that's good... does ur seller lives near u?

my seller moved to 7th floor so i just go to her unit and pass her the letters...

wonder if they already changed the address because there is a lot of her mails....

Wii set that allows us "more games" @ $368 with 10 games extra control with nunchuck @ $85

Interested?

That looks like very good deal! I want to PS3 but i don't think i can afford it now, and mrspiglet will kill me haha

That looks like very good deal! I want to PS3 but i don't think i can afford it now, and mrspiglet will kill me haha

my cousin just told me, if i can give him the exact orders, he can come up with a better deal than this...so orders? I am getting getting a set of Wii and PS3...

i'll take a wii set first. PSP i have to think think think. if i strike 4D today I buy all 3 hahahahah

i'll take a wii set first. PSP i have to think think think. if i strike 4D today I buy all 3 hahahahah

hehe...I think wii is quite a deal too...

TT048WOs.jpg

DR-280B.jpg

I am getting these 2 items for my daughter. To me, having good posture since young is vital for their development, and at the same time, it is good to cultvate good habits. I want her to have good habits. Doing her writings and drawings and reading at the table. She had tried on it and love it! :paint:

My seller also wanted to extend stay AFTER his wife requested early completion. Irritating pple leh...

buy watever lock also can, those loanshark chain also can. so long as it prevents them from getting in.

i think i'm the most angel buyer. I deliver my seller's letters to them. :(

Hmmmmmm........ *thinking*

HUH You're so nice!! He should re-direct his mail ma. If he doesn't want to re-direct then he must pick them up himself... you really are the bestest buyer. :)

Interested?

:D:D:D ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D I'll PM me my contacts. hahahahahaha Can I have the cooking game?

PS3 is really good. The graphics are wonderful, the games are amazing (I'm eyeing at Residence Evil). It's a should get. hehehehee... :P

Familyof4 - u got lobang for games? :P

PS3 is really good. The graphics are wonderful, the games are amazing (I'm eyeing at Residence Evil). It's a should get. hehehehee... :P

i can ask the price for u lah...cos PS3 i am really clueless...haha...let me know the rice outside and i see what my cousin can give best? FYI, i do not earn anything in case u are thinking...since i am buying, and u guys wana buy, buying in bulk can fetch us better price so i ask him to earn lesser and give us better deal! :rolleyes: but he did mention games around 50 onwards...

Pet, got ur PM... :) have replied u too!

Am consolidating the orders till 15 apr and collect them on next sunday from my cousin.

I'm excited! And sister knows about it already! WHEEEEE

Angel, asia version about $88 and US version $95

u want can ask familyof4 to keep a lookout for u n see how much cheaper it can go if buy in bulk? But pay urself ah!

HUH You're so nice!! He should re-direct his mail ma. If he doesn't want to re-direct then he must pick them up himself... you really are the bestest buyer. :)

:D:D:D ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D I'll PM me my contacts. hahahahahaha Can I have the cooking game?

Somehow i dunno why their letters seem to get more n more now instead of lesser! The wife (note, ONLY the wife, not the hub) stays a few blks away, so the hub just ask us to send to that add. The 1st time we attempted to meet him, he fly our aeroplane, so we deliver there. Then on, he just assumes. No sms to thk us or anything. Ungrateful seller. Angel me. :rolleyes:

i have the cooking game! u shd get ghost squad, shooting game.. like playing in arcade! N rayman raving rabbid 2 and party is a must!

i forgot to tell Jason i wanna chge the letterbox lock. :( Today is the unofficial handover liao...

Edited by mrspiglet

abit confused...so mrspiglet, gongkia is mrpiglet? hehe...wah...must give us a list so that we can get there next week!!! so far i have 8 sets of wii already...if u guys want i can order so that my cousin has time to prepare for us?