Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

.. If all of us buy together, can we get discounts?

Yeah me 3! i also wana buy. if cheap leh........

i saw pple playing the tennis game in the shops, like very fun likedat leh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

HeeHee I played all sorts of computer games...from online mmorpg to ps2, psp and dslite. After playing dslite, i think gaming should be fun and stressless. Aimed for Wii instead of PS3.

My friend bought his wii fit package with 10 games @ $450 at amk jubilee BUT a wk later his bro bought another set at a higher price @_@" ahem...m/O/d/d/e/D

So can you cousin beat that price? :P

Wii Fit is a pretty nice to have to fun and fitness =) Make sure u make your buy worthwhile and lose some WEIGHT! hee

however...my HTB thinks shld not buy Wii because I will get addicted. Bleah and he doesnt know how to play any other computer games but soccer =x

Edited by XiaoBinBin

Yeah me 3! i also wana buy. if cheap leh........

i saw pple playing the tennis game in the shops, like very fun likedat leh

the set is at 368 with aditional set of wii mote + nunchuck will be at $445. Let me know if you want ba

HeeHee I played all sorts of computer games...from online mmorpg to ps2, psp and dslite. After playing dslite, i think gaming should be fun and stressless. Aimed for Wii instead of PS3.

My friend bought his wii fit package with 10 games @ $450 at amk jubilee BUT a wk later his bro bought another set at a higher price @_@" ahem...m/O/d/d/e/D

So can you cousin beat that price? :P

Wii Fit is a pretty nice to have to fun and fitness =) Make sure u make your buy worthwhile and lose some WEIGHT! hee

however...my HTB thinks shld not buy Wii because I will get addicted. Bleah and he doesnt know how to play any other computer games but soccer =x

my cousin unable to match this price...it's below cost if it's for wii fit. but he did ask if it's a real mod set or a chiong set...

this thread suddenly becomes and unofficial Wii thread liao...hehe...

Wow, Wii :D So what does your cousin sell? Original or chiong? hehe... I'm eyeing Wii but that has to wait after reno, and wedding dinner and after all the furniture is in place :D

Wow, Wii :D So what does your cousin sell? Original or chiong? hehe... I'm eyeing Wii but that has to wait after reno, and wedding dinner and after all the furniture is in place :D

merryman, my cousin sell original but a friendlier version ;) wow...u have tonnes to get busy with!!!

hahah once you start your reno then it'll be all about your progress! looking forward to it ;)

I will take some before pictures next monday and post them here...we'll do the before and after comparisons ya ;)

paiseh my friend tell me sala

he bought wii with 10 games + extra controller @ $450 + wii fit @ $160

just to confirm, my cousin selling at standard bundle @ $368. additional set of wii mote + nunchuck is priced @ $445. if u want the wii fit, it will be additional $180. This is his best price.

I told him to earn lesser and i jio more ppl to buy for him...hehe

merryman, my cousin sell original but a friendlier version ;) wow...u have tonnes to get busy with!!!

haha, actually I still have night classes, ROM (yet over), 1st and 2nd appts of HDB... really headache that so many things are happening at one shot... I think I'm beginning to binge again :(

just to confirm, my cousin selling at standard bundle @ $368. additional set of wii mote + nunchuck is priced @ $445. if u want the wii fit, it will be additional $180. This is his best price.

I told him to earn lesser and i jio more ppl to buy for him...hehe

Just to check, does your cousin sell friendlier sets only or do your cousin help to make existing sets friendlier? I have a coll who wants to know where can he service he's original sets to be more friendly.

Just to check, does your cousin sell friendlier sets only or do your cousin help to make existing sets friendlier? I have a coll who wants to know where can he service he's original sets to be more friendly.

haha...when i saw u leaving a msg thought u buay tahan wana get one set for yourself also! :D he does it at $90 bucks.

haha...when i saw u leaving a msg thought u buay tahan wana get one set for yourself also! :D he does it at $90 bucks.

haha. i'm ok with controlling after all the training of to be patience. haha Thanks thanks. Will pm you with regards to his shop so that i can have my colleague to check it out. Thanks!

i got a wii fit for my birthday! its lots of fun but i wanna totally play it after reno cos i dont wanna dirty the board as some requires u to lie on the floor etc. not only is the board used for wii fit, its compatible with other games such as skiing etc.

my mom, in her 60s, and myself will play wii fit together. so u can imagine us taking turns to strike a yoga pose! (the one with one of your feet on the other and both hands joined the palms lifted above your head)

aubrey: you just soften my harden heart for extra expenses....ahhh *tian ah!*

familyof4: 10 games? lousy games don't want ah! Can he include Mario GoKart? Hee!!! (shxt then i end up have to buy the wheel @_@)

i havent collect my keys yet and I want to buy stuffs not related..chammz