Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

wii fit is fun! just get it cos u cant go wrong!!! then can get the dancing mat too. very good for staying active la. as for really exercising and losing weight i cant confirm. fun if u have a big family! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yaya. i wan i wan. i will go through you when i am buying in june or july. now waiting for ah soon's quote and after that if quote is ok, will ask him when can move in.

Familyof4, I wan to buy around June too.. But must see whether my budget then has any surplus or not.. Hahaha.. Will look for u again hor.. I'm still very blur blur of the whole WII thing.. Havent go do any research about it yet.. But figure it'll be fun for my son and family.. Wifey say u this want, dat want, very rich ah.. Hahaha..

yapyap, i reply u tmr k? cos he is usually awake later...i will sms him tmr and reply u

sure.. no hurry. my house still a few months away..

looks like you ppl should organise a wii party.. its really fun even for simple games.. and super hilarious..

Edited by yapyap

somehow my heart skip a beat when i suddenly realise ur handover is tomorrow!! now I got to endure another 4 more days for my turn!!

wah. ur reno completing tmr!!! yeah. must be very very happy!!! :P

guy77 mai blur. She is counting down to getting her keys. hahaha not reno completiong. That will be the next thing that she'll start counting from tomorrow onwards!

now am home...waiting for the HDB appt time...

FInal inspection done, and the seller actually has some bits to clear (he says will clear by the time of handover). Hubby and I going to drop by and lock the house with the new lock so that the are unable to come in after today...

So exciting!!! am I am meeting the FSM after work tmr, and meeting uncle & jason on wed!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: