Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
do share what is the FSM recommendations!

Ivy, u so fast leh!!! I will, I will...I took more pics of the house and will share the "before" look...and I will ask uncle to let me take his pic on wednesday!!!

Congrates!!! Hehehee.. U'll be the official owner after ur appt. hehhe.. What time is ur appt? How come still at home?

my appt at 4.15...am vrooming off liao!!

Ivy, u so fast leh!!! I will, I will...I took more pics of the house and will share the "before" look...and I will ask uncle to let me take his pic on wednesday!!!

I just got back to my desk then saw ur posting liao hahah good luck good luck!!

FINALLY!!!! Yippee!!!

the inspection was ok, smooth, both agents were late actually! but it's ok lah!

Here are some before pics :)

the common toilet in the kitchen

commontoilet2.jpg

kitchen-before.jpg

Basically everything is TO GO!!!! except for the stairs and level 2 floorings plus railings.

during the handover, there is NO main door key nor main gate key!!! There were tonnes of keys to bedrooms, window grilles etc, but NO main door and gate key?! In the end, they passed us 2 sets of the main door and gate keys. :bangwall:

The seller actually told us that he will keep the letterbox keys so that he can retrieve his mails for a month. He NEVER even ask us if this arrangement is alright!! :fire:

In the end, i told him, "Ok, but we will change the lock to the letter box after A MONTH." He seemed alarmed and asked "Oh, can change meh?"

I told him YES and many has done so...he has no choice but exchange numbers with Hubby so that we can inform him to pick up his letters after that grace period. :horse:

Hubby and I quickly made a trip to the house after the transaction. We bought a pad lock and locked up the gate...No one enters except us!!! They still do keep several sets of the keys!!! !! :curse:

anyways...we will be meeting FSM tomorrow evening after work and see what his advise is regarding the reno layout. Next is meeting with UNCLE SOON & Jason on wednesday!

Edited by familyof4

went to have dinner with hubby after locking up our house. I am falling in LOVE with pasir ris already!!! I was still grumbling to hubby that it's gonna be far end from most of our folks and so inconvenient!!! But I look at the places that i can explore with the kids over weekends...COOL!!!

:dancingqueen:

wow congrats on getting the key.....

house looks very well maintained leh...

the full wall mirror in study looks nice

thanks..the house is not too bad actually, but there were many scratches on the floor tiles...and some of the carpentary looks pretty old, so that we have decided to do an overhaul instead :)

went to have dinner with hubby after locking up our house. I am falling in LOVE with pasir ris already!!! I was still grumbling to hubby that it's gonna be far end from most of our folks and so inconvenient!!! But I look at the places that i can explore with the kids over weekends...COOL!!!

:dancingqueen:

hehe! i luv Pasir Ris! care to share which part r u guys in? :P

hehe! i luv Pasir Ris! care to share which part r u guys in? :P

ashes, we are at street 12...just less than 5 mins drive to downtown east!!! so excited hor?! LOL...u also ard there too?