Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

i just met uncle...made the so-called final changes and made appt with him to go to my house on nex wednesday to make the measurements, final confirmation and we can start work loh!!!!

from tomorrow onwards, it will be [b]4 more days!!!

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Pet, u are soooo early!!! Yes, and I am going to see tiles only after meeting uncle on wednesday and jason and the work will start very soon...

uncle answered my whole list of Q&As last night and he says internet (he refers to this forum i guess) is where his main source of business from now, so he can't afford to make any mistakes. Any thing that is not done well, he would rather make a loss and rectify it swee swee so that the owner will be happy :)

He is really very nice...my dad is experienced in reno stuff, so i pulled him into the discussion last night too and ask uncle on the types of materials used the quality and everything...even my dad, a very particular person says uncle's quote is very cheap for the works that I am planning to do!

Pet, u are soooo early!!! Yes, and I am going to see tiles only after meeting uncle on wednesday and jason and the work will start very soon...

uncle answered my whole list of Q&As last night and he says internet (he refers to this forum i guess) is where his main source of business from now, so he can't afford to make any mistakes. Any thing that is not done well, he would rather make a loss and rectify it swee swee so that the owner will be happy :)

He is really very nice...my dad is experienced in reno stuff, so i pulled him into the discussion last night too and ask uncle on the types of materials used the quality and everything...even my dad, a very particular person says uncle's quote is very cheap for the works that I am planning to do!

congrats!!! :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

no probs :) just let me know when u want...i am ending the orders on 15 apr...u can opt ot meet us at sim im for collection too..he will explain to u on how to use it and if any questions can also ask him :) I only know how to play...others i duno...

Hiya, i've thought about it and after discussing with mrspiglet, decided now is not the time. Too mnay commitments!! haha. Thanks for the offer though.

Hiya, i've thought about it and after discussing with mrspiglet, decided now is not the time. Too mnay commitments!! haha. Thanks for the offer though.

no probs ;) I heard from ah soon your house more or less done...more pics please!!!

no probs ;) I heard from ah soon your house more or less done...more pics please!!!

haha, that one i'll leave to her. She's better at such things than me. I'm more of decision maker.

i can ask the price for u lah...cos PS3 i am really clueless...haha...let me know the rice outside and i see what my cousin can give best? FYI, i do not earn anything in case u are thinking...since i am buying, and u guys wana buy, buying in bulk can fetch us better price so i ask him to earn lesser and give us better deal! :rolleyes: but he did mention games around 50 onwards...

oh cool! I'll check with my hb to see what he wants and then consolidate our requests. hehehehe

wahh lau lawry... u really very effort leh... still go and google for the son's name and contact them..... dun believe there is still such a patient human being like u on earth leh....

hahah, I don't really know what to do with them either when I first received, some of which might be impt? There's just so many after 6mths and no one's collecting them, so just try my luck. No more free passes for them now, so long already, they should have changed their addresses for the majorly important ones.

i think it is called wii fit, not fitness :D

Hee you can do exercise on the mat then the computer can tell your body's real age...haa

Can you ask your cousin how much for wii fit package? ^_^

Hee you can do exercise on the mat then the computer can tell your body's real age...haa

Can you ask your cousin how much for wii fit package? ^_^

:) im so curious that I asked him what's wii fit!!! Here's his reply :)

wii fit comes with a step up board and game. it cost abt 180 but prices goes up and down...

it's a game for wii console, juz that it uses a step up board dats comes together with the game. teaches u yoga and fitness...very high rating game.

xiao bin bin, u are bursting my budget for games liao...I am also thinking of adding this in!!!

hehe Waking up early is part of my job.

Yes yes so he will ensure quality too! Isn't that good? I'm sure he knows that news will spread fast since his good reputation spread like fire. So he will definitely ensure a certain level of quality! :) I'm glad that your gather approves too. It's important that the people who matter are happy so that there's little disagreement during the process of renovation.

:) im so curious that I asked him what's wii fit!!! Here's his reply :)

wii fit comes with a step up board and game. it cost abt 180 but prices goes up and down...

it's a game for wii console, juz that it uses a step up board dats comes together with the game. teaches u yoga and fitness...very high rating game.

xiao bin bin, u are bursting my budget for games liao...I am also thinking of adding this in!!!

.... me too... die... :(