Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Rune, should be "husbands" mine included!

keke ... In my case, I scout around, take pics and video conference with wifey to purchase stuffs. Understand coz she cannot suka suka take leave/off. Anyway, my ordeal is almost over ... now left daughter's room stuff nia ;)

must credit mine lah...he did make some efforts after my 1st "showdown"

:horse:

Rune, tell me what's the price outside and bundle, i check for u

Checked online last yr was $580 with 2 games free. Not sure now though :P

Edited by Rune

keke ... In my case, I scout around, take pics and video conference with wifey to purchase stuffs. Understand coz she cannot suka suka take leave/off. Anyway, my ordeal is almost over ... now left daughter's room stuff nia ;)

Checked online last yr was $580 with 2 games free. Not sure now though :P

Rune, I went IT fait and they are selling almost 700 liao...u are looking at the 8GB i assume?

Wah lao, ur sellers abit too much. On the day itself inspect?! What if there are things they spoilt and u need them to rectify? Signz.... Nvm, after Mon, u dun need to bother with them liao. :)

Wah lao, ur sellers abit too much. On the day itself inspect?! What if there are things they spoilt and u need them to rectify? Signz.... Nvm, after Mon, u dun need to bother with them liao. :)

Angel, my mom was telling the the same thing mrspiglet said...she says must change lock once we get our keys...so hubby and I will go and lock up the unit after our hdb appt...

Angel, my mom was telling the the same thing mrspiglet said...she says must change lock once we get our keys...so hubby and I will go and lock up the unit after our hdb appt...

Yup yup! Ur mom and mrspiglet is right. That time we didn't do it, cuz there's no place for us to lock unless we buy a chain to lock the gate. Moreover, we intend to change the whole lock after our contractor paint the door and gate for us. Heng nuting happened.

Excited anot? hehehe.. it's just 4 more days! :P

Yup yup! Ur mom and mrspiglet is right. That time we didn't do it, cuz there's no place for us to lock unless we buy a chain to lock the gate. Moreover, we intend to change the whole lock after our contractor paint the door and gate for us. Heng nuting happened.

Excited anot? hehehe.. it's just 4 more days! :P

we just chain up the gate with our lock. does anyone of u change the letterbox lock too?

fannie, i very meanie, since this seller is so mean, change it! otherwise, dun be surprise that he'll keep one set of letter box key and come open up the letter and who knows he may busybody go and probe ur mails as well.

As for myselves, my seller is a really nice couple, so I guess for both our convenience I won't change lock first to allow them to collect their own mails. Our last buyer also didn't change letter box lock, they allow us to keep 1 set of keys to retrieve our mails.

fannie, i very meanie, since this seller is so mean, change it! otherwise, dun be surprise that he'll keep one set of letter box key and come open up the letter and who knows he may busybody go and probe ur mails as well.

As for myselves, my seller is a really nice couple, so I guess for both our convenience I won't change lock first to allow them to collect their own mails. Our last buyer also didn't change letter box lock, they allow us to keep 1 set of keys to retrieve our mails.

I am thinking about this yesterday...for me, we didn't keep the letterbox key to my previous house. The buyer will call us to get the mails from him when he receives.

But last nite I was thinking...since the sellers are not so nice, i shall change it in case they keep a set of the keys and like u mentioned, if they kaypo they might see our mails too...i don;t feel so safe!

YA! What if your mail goes missing and you don't know?? I changed my letterbox key also. Jason changed it for me.

hehe...maybe i can also get Jason to do it hor ;)

Agree. If sellers are nice, we'll be nice to them of course. If not, it'll be better to change the letterbox's lock to prevent anything from happening to ur mails.

Agree. If sellers are nice, we'll be nice to them of course. If not, it'll be better to change the letterbox's lock to prevent anything from happening to ur mails.

i will do just that!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that they don;t come up with funny ideas again...the last time wana extend and stay saying wana stay FOC!!! faint...I told them stay FOC, stay at corridor can, in the house have to pay rental!!

I am thinking about this yesterday...for me, we didn't keep the letterbox key to my previous house. The buyer will call us to get the mails from him when he receives.

But last nite I was thinking...since the sellers are not so nice, i shall change it in case they keep a set of the keys and like u mentioned, if they kaypo they might see our mails too...i don;t feel so safe!

My seller also wanted to extend stay AFTER his wife requested early completion. Irritating pple leh...

buy watever lock also can, those loanshark chain also can. so long as it prevents them from getting in.

i think i'm the most angel buyer. I deliver my seller's letters to them. :(

YA! What if your mail goes missing and you don't know?? I changed my letterbox key also. Jason changed it for me.

Hmmmmmm........ *thinking*

mrspiglet, don't have to think! CHANGE!!! lolx...

I am going to lock the unit up! and put up the before reno pics of my house!!! I can't wait and this week is apssing so slowly!!!