Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Hi precious jam, do you want me to email u instead?

familyof4, do you think you can let me have your quote from uncle soon as well?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi familyof4,

If its ok, please also let me have a copy. Trying to work out my place also.

Thanks in advance.

Hi familyof4,

If its ok, please also let me have a copy. Trying to work out my place also.

Thanks in advance.

Rasp, PM-ed u too :)

merryman, u can still nego with him...good luck!

just came back from my fengshui audit...generally not much major change, but i need a blue kitchen!!! Arh...how to match grey tiles ne???

hmm...i dun really like blue...sigh...

anyways, the major change will be the kids room door. It will be relocated as the room door is the door that opens to bad health and affects their studies...

more to be updated tmr when I meet both uncle and jason...i have a mission to update their photos on their FB thread!

just came back from my fengshui audit...generally not much major change, but i need a blue kitchen!!! Arh...how to match grey tiles ne???

hmm...i dun really like blue...sigh...

anyways, the major change will be the kids room door. It will be relocated as the room door is the door that opens to bad health and affects their studies...

more to be updated tmr when I meet both uncle and jason...i have a mission to update their photos on their FB thread!

yes yes please rem their photo!

mmm I don't really like blue either but if that's what your FSM says... no choice ba...

hubby juz met uncle soon yesterday....gonna get a quotation from him this friday....he was actually early. expecting to meet him 8plus instead come at 7....hehe based on what hubby says, seems like uncle soon pretty confident can fit into our budget....wish me good luck!!! i hope the quality of his work do not suffer as a result of being so busy!! :P

Edited by preciousjam

wah got fengshui audit somemore hehe...

well you can always go for light blue / aqua for kitchen, will look nice too.

Or white cabinets with light blue glass backsplash hehe

Haha, blue is a calming colour. Water to balance the fire in the kitchen. I like xherion's suggestion of white cabinets with light blue glass backing. It'll be very nice. :)

Edited by Angel81

Haha, blue is a calming colour. Water to balance the fire in the kitchen. I like xherion's suggestion of white cabinets with light blue glass backing. It'll be very nice. :)

is white easy to maintain in the kitchen? personally i like white as well, looks clean but was afraid of how it will look over time....

is white easy to maintain in the kitchen? personally i like white as well, looks clean but was afraid of how it will look over time....

For me, so far so good. I chose off white for my cabinets. And they still look good. The grease on the tiles after cooking wiped off easily as well. :)

made a little mistake on the kitchen cos i misunderstand the FSM's words! My litchen is grey and white ;) quite nice for our floor tiles which is in grey...

Finally confirmed the works to be done for my houseuncle was with me today together with Jason. Jason is still limping away and looking REALLY lethargic! Poor chap!

Anyways, after confirming the works, uncle wanted me to go finalise my tile selection. He will finalise my quote with me tomorrow... Here's my selection of tiles:

Kids' toilet

tiles009.jpg

MBR toilet

tiles005.jpg

common toilet

tiles002.jpg