familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Kitchen

tiles008.jpg

Living/study/dining room

tiles006.jpg

the strips as decor with the pebble wash entrance

tiles007.jpg

The same floor tiles are being used in kids and MBR toilet. the same floor tiles will be used for kitchen and balcony.

We are letting Jason make our bed frame as Hubby and I couldn't decide on one. we are still left with sofa, dining set and coffee table...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Finally confirmed the works to be done for my houseuncle was with me today together with Jason. Jason is still limping away and looking REALLY lethargic! Poor chap!

Anyways, after confirming the works, uncle wanted me to go finalise my tile selection. He will finalise my quote with me tomorrow... Here's my selection of tiles:

Kids' toilet

tiles009.jpg

MBR toilet

tiles005.jpg

common toilet

tiles002.jpg

Your common toilet tiles looks really nice!!

WAH what a lot of tiles for your MBR toilet!! And you're using lots of mosaic too!

hehe I'm glad you realised that the kitchen is of a matching colour. Then you'll feel happier too hehe

Did you choose all your tiles at Sin Lek?

made a little mistake on the kitchen cos i misunderstand the FSM's words! My litchen is grey and white ;) quite nice for our floor tiles which is in grey...

Heng for u!! no more Bluueee...

Finally confirmed the works to be done for my houseuncle was with me today together with Jason. Jason is still limping away and looking REALLY lethargic! Poor chap!

Anyways, after confirming the works, uncle wanted me to go finalise my tile selection. He will finalise my quote with me tomorrow... Here's my selection of tiles:

Kids' toilet

tiles009.jpg

MBR toilet

tiles005.jpg

common toilet

tiles002.jpg

I think we have the same tiles for ur kids' toilet and my common toilet! :dancingqueen:

Is the one with lines across right? Ur mosaic blink blink one.. i like! :good:

Your common toilet tiles looks really nice!!

hehe...thanks...i actually LURVE mosaics but Hubby says TOO MUCH already!!! so i changed to my fave stripes :P

WAH what a lot of tiles for your MBR toilet!! And you're using lots of mosaic too!

hehe I'm glad you realised that the kitchen is of a matching colour. Then you'll feel happier too hehe

Did you choose all your tiles at Sin Lek?

I am happy when i realise he meant blue for another area! So, I am using grey and white...tho i prefer red kitchen!

I actually got my tiles from Lian seng hin. i find their selection is better compared to Sin Lek.

i bet the MBR toilet will be SUPER GORGEOUS!! :)

Hehe...I hope it'll turn out nice. The shower feature is actually the metallic looking stripes with the black glossy tiles as film strips atthe sides, and i love the blue mosiacs and it's meant for the wc area ;)

Heng for u!! no more Bluueee...

I think we have the same tiles for ur kids' toilet and my common toilet! :dancingqueen:

Is the one with lines across right? Ur mosaic blink blink one.. i like! :good:

Yah man...so scary when i thought that it is going to be bue...i also blue blue....lol

Yes! the green one is the same...it's meant as the shower feature!

I think uncle will faint when he sees that I have selected so many mosaics.

mm ya. Sin Lek doesn't have much variety... so glad you found the ones you want at LSH. :):)

i juz went to hafary to look at the tiles also...sin lek tiles expensive?

i think the final tiles selection looks much better than the initial selection. good choices

mm ya. Sin Lek doesn't have much variety... so glad you found the ones you want at LSH. :):)

Yah...hubby was very happy to go back to LSH after seeing the tiles at sin lek. Furthermore, LSH staff can help suggest on the matching colors and give u constructive suggestions.

i juz went to hafary to look at the tiles also...sin lek tiles expensive?

I think sin lek is about the same price as LSH? Cos uncle says both are the same wor irregardless of where i choose from...

i think the final tiles selection looks much better than the initial selection. good choices

I had a hard time during the final selection leh. As usual, he is unable to decide and I make the call. If he can't decide when I ask for opinion, I'll decide :x very ba dao hor...

hi familyof4, nice selection.

how are you going to do the mosiacs? vertical or horizontal?

the green mosaics I feel like doing it vertical...cos many people doing it horizontal ;

Nice tiles selections, esp the MBR toilet ones. :D

Thanks thanks :) I hope it'll turn out well...

Our FSM had seen our propsed relocation of the kids' room door for their wellbeing...we choose to believe it lah...since it's health matters :)

Here's the change...

Slide1.jpg

The red line is a slanted wall that the previous owner had done, it is a bad angel and the door opening welcomes the "sick energies" and needs to relocate the door.

I agreed to relocated the door as I do not like the slanted wall and making the room looks too angular.

The blue line is the extension of the wall and pink line is where the new door will be. This makes the kids' room bigger too!

This proposed layout came out from the Uncles and Hubby after their meet-up yesterday...and today, uncle asked one of his workers to get permit for my house reno and hacking!!!! I really can't wait till the start of the reno!!!

this is a similiar concept that I am having in mind for my feature wall :)

The false ceiling is different of course :)

featurewall.jpg it matches the white theme for my living hall!