Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

of cos lah...everyone chasing him for quotes and till now, both Ivy and I have yet to finalise and are still waiting for our final quotes...

i think he only flare at his workers and nice to us...cos when i called him, he still talk to me very nicely...hehe...i told him i dun mind chinese quote lah...i just make some notes myself for those i do not understand.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh no....meaning he could have lost my wedding invite!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bangwall:

wah jesperbg u invite uncle to ur wedding? i tot of inviting him to ours too! did he agree to attend?

OH NO he might have!! he would be very happy to attend sia. You all very happening leh.

mmm So should I call him? mm It's kinda late I shall do it tomorrow. Luckily he had some rest over the weekend.

Edited by pinkpetter

sigh... he called me pretty late just now... about 8+pm.. after some small talk he ask me : when do you wanna start? I nearly drop off my chair................ Sometime last week I already informed him and confirmed with him I "dong tu" 25th and he somemore agreed to start hacking my place on 27th.... now suddenly backtrack ask me when start...

When he heard 25th and he repeated himself like a broken record :" ohh u also 25th?? total 5/6 houses on 25th!"

:~

ohh forgot to add that he so funny leh, he himself tell him :"last weekend 1 fly 3 owners aeroplanes cos i am sick"

I told him :" nvm uncle, we are so used to it already, we knows it comes with ur package.."

got no heart not to forgive me but he really makes me wanna cry.....i adopted the wait and let him work his own pace method.. aiyoh big mistake, i shall turn around and adopt the pester him up the wall method, see if it works better..

He say he will be at smallboy place tomorrow, so I told him I'll just hop over to meet him when he is there NO MATTER WHAT TIME, EVEN OFFICE HOUR. Ended up he turn around and show concern leh, he tell me better not in case I get scolding from my boss.... I rather get scolded by my boss for sneaking off man!

:) I reckon in his files, he notes down all the days you guys start so when he lost them... he is starting to make such phonecalls... IVY you must be happy he still has your number since he lost a few numbers......

poor uncle. I almost wanted to call him to get some spare tiles. I better let him finish his more urgent stuff on hand... :(

That Jason... dun wanna answer my call for whole day!

huh? but he keep smiling at me wor. wahaha. i tot he in good mood....

i think he usually very nice to his clients :)

Oh no....meaning he could have lost my wedding invite!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bangwall:

Oh...u invited uncle!!! hehe...if he brought it out with him, it will be in the same bundle of files that he lost in the cab!

sigh... he called me pretty late just now... about 8+pm.. after some small talk he ask me : when do you wanna start? I nearly drop off my chair................ Sometime last week I already informed him and confirmed with him I "dong tu" 25th and he somemore agreed to start hacking my place on 27th.... now suddenly backtrack ask me when start...

When he heard 25th and he repeated himself like a broken record :" ohh u also 25th?? total 5/6 houses on 25th!"

:~

He remembers when I was talking to him...very clearly...so i guess it might have slipped through his mind then :)

haha Uncle really cute lor. i cant wait for my hand over!!

ashes...I already am waiting for my reno to be done and over!! LOL

poor uncle. I almost wanted to call him to get some spare tiles. I better let him finish his more urgent stuff on hand... :(

That Jason... dun wanna answer my call for whole day!

mrspiglet, u can call uncle and just let him know? seems like uncle is more approachable...I only had 2 encounters with Jason, so I do not know.

hahaha so u guys also waiting huh. uncle so funny. u all starting 25 apr. i called him ytd (mon) he told me, lets start yours tmr (wed). when i told my mom she nearly fell off the chair saying how can we havent finish packing etc etc. i hope he hasnt lost my quotation! i should have zapped a copy.. ****.

so means me, ivy and familyof4 will start around same time? if all goes well for me, i aim to start 4th may, u guys go ahead first k! :D i will not call uncle till aft 25th!

and also, what do u all do for the "dong tu"? is it still dong tu if i have been stayin there? i still want to do kai mu yi shi for my completed reno. my friends offered to tie ribbon and let my mom cut the ribbon. :lol: then followed by stepping over a burning pot and must throw pineapple into the house! followed by breaking in my new oven by baking, we intend to bake pineapple tarts! :lol:

wah aubrey, u still have kai mu yi shi..hehe...so grand leh!

Dong tu also don't know what to do...need to ask the older folks for advice :) Uncle planned everything...but he has no time to inform us! so when i called, he will just update me and I will be like, "wah, uncle, u plan so many things and I have no idea at all!" :P

no la the kai mu yi shi is just between a small group of friends i have, nth grand. just talking about how 1 of my friends place, when they just bought the house, they hired a lion dance troupe to dance ard, say and say then the idea grew and grew. :lol:

so u didnt have any dong tu? ya lor he just loves to shock!! i cannot have him just tell me like that leh, cos ours still got to co-ordinate with flat owner etc. :P