Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh than you are near to my bro.. they stay at simei... the bao bei dog also there :P

Show you our bao bei :D

12044622_475.jpg

Awww....so cute still got wear shirts hahaha

actually I wanted to get him some clothings when I went to taiwan that time but didn't cos I scare he will find it too hot wearing it in SG hahahaha

Awww....so cute still got wear shirts hahaha

actually I wanted to get him some clothings when I went to taiwan that time but didn't cos I scare he will find it too hot wearing it in SG hahahaha

Hahah this t-shirt my SIL buy from Africa one its for baby de.

But our bao bei very funny one.. he will be very kuai once he wear t-shirt cause he thinks he is sleeping soon. Hahaha

Hahah this t-shirt my SIL buy from Africa one its for baby de.

But our bao bei very funny one.. he will be very kuai once he wear t-shirt cause he thinks he is sleeping soon. Hahaha

Aiyo so cute leh hehehe :)

New>> you'll love it...in fact i thought of getting a few more but don't know can use for shampoo and body wash.....very nice and no wastage.....I've seen it in magazine nicer design but cost like $24....too ex....this one from muji cost about 5 plus minus la....they have clear and opaque one, the opaque cost $1 more.....

BBRON>>> very heartless lei!!!! where did you threw? should give to SPCA ma!!!!

:curse: DARE U TO SAY I AM CRUEL!?

That time i already know u lei,and u also didnt mention u want and u NOW u said i am cruel?!!??!!!

HMM!!!u also pang xiong ah!!! :curse:

The foam bottle consider expensive liao lor,when i am in china,i bot the handsoap the bottle got the foam press also de.

But everytime I use and throw away.I didnt know here sell so expensive ah!?

I think in supermarket here also got sell such hand soap with the foam bottle ma. zz

not that i don't want but can't....kids too young lei.....already so busy taking care of all in the house, it'll be cruel for me to takeover if i can't guarantee proper care....

supermarket have mei? but at least this can put your favourite soap ma....

kns.... that rondy always say can buy overseas cheap cheap...

precious, i saw my fren using those foam bottles from US de.

so didnt know spore got sell also.

must go see see liao! kamsia u :D

indo maid got problem communicating....cannot la...nowadays indo maids also not cheap and they will ask for off days ...

PJ, if you need a recommendation for good indon maids. Let me know.

I pass you a contact. :)

kns.... that rondy always say can buy overseas cheap cheap...

precious, i saw my fren using those foam bottles from US de.

so didnt know spore got sell also.

must go see see liao! kamsia u :D

U then KNS ah!!!!

NTUC got sell lah!!!!

MT YOU! :curse:

NTUC have ? empty bottles? muji is empty one and can feel whatever you like....

PJ, if you need a recommendation for good indon maids. Let me know.

I pass you a contact. :)

Adrian> Thanks!!! gonna keep that in mind....

a question though if my maid contracts expire march, can i terminate it earlier?

I'm not sure how the termination requirements go about for maids since i never hired a maid before. But judging from newspaper reports on maid agencies, isn't there any termination fee or something like that or not?

Adrian> Thanks!!! gonna keep that in mind....

a question though if my maid contracts expire march, can i terminate it earlier?

If I recall, if you terminate during the period where the maid is still repaying the loan, I believe you'll have to give her back to the agency, where she'll be classified as a 'transfer maid'. While the agency seeks to get her a new employer and find you a new maid, you'll have to pay a daily rate for her accomodation/lodging via the agency. Even if the maid has paid up her loan, the arragement is similar if you return her to the agency. Or alternatively, if you choose to send her back, you have to pay for her air ticket if she goes back under the agency.

The best way is to have the termination come from the maid herself. If she wishes and makes the decision to go home, then its no issue. She buys her air ticket (or out of goodwill you can always buy it for her considering budget airways quite cheap these days), then the contract is terminated by mutual consent and she goes home. Just ensure whatever salary she is owed is given to her. There is no need to involve the agency in this process. But this is provided the maid has already paid up her loan to agency. Thereafter, you just need to terminate her work permit and you can look out for the replacement.