Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pbtgal

Wtb: Freehold Landed Property With 4 Bedrooms

Hi

asking on behalf of my sis who is looking a freehold landed property with 4 bedrroms around YCK/AMK area. Anyone selling can pm me with your selling price and best if you have pics to show. Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi

asking on behalf of my sis who is looking a freehold landed property with 4 bedrroms around YCK/AMK area. Anyone selling can pm me with your selling price and best if you have pics to show. Thank you.

Erm...are you an agent?

Hi Milgram

err...no. Asking on behalf of my sis who is keen in buying one unit @ YCK/AMK.

Sorry to bump...I'm also looking for the same. I'm not an agent either. Please let me know if you are selling your property.

Cheers.

Hi Milgram

err...no. Asking on behalf of my sis who is keen in buying one unit @ YCK/AMK.

Oh, okay...does she have a budget? Btw, I am NOT an agent but I have friends who stay at freehold landed houses at the location that your sis is looking at. If can bypass agents, that'd be BEST. Would she consider something that's 3 + 1?

Sorry to bump...I'm also looking for the same. I'm not an agent either. Please let me know if you are selling your property.

Cheers.

Same location B? Then the questions I asked pbtgal apply to you too :)

Oh, okay...does she have a budget? Btw, I am NOT an agent but I have friends who stay at freehold landed houses at the location that your sis is looking at. If can bypass agents, that'd be BEST. Would she consider something that's 3 + 1?

there's quite some units for sale at Sembawang Hill / Thomson Hill. That area is just off AMK Ave 2. Propertyguru has some units listed. Sat classifieds too.

Also, I am no agent, just another home seeker.

hi, i've got a 3 storey (999yrs) interterrace at teacher's estate available for sale. i'm not an agent but the owner. land area is 1804sqft & built-in abt 2500sqft. condition is move-in with some minor reno. i'm presently planning to reno before deciding to move-in to stay or to sell (if the price is right).

i'm open to any proposition. thanks! :)

Hi,

We're currently looking for a place near ur estate, 3 rooms sounds good size for our small family, can u elaborate on price? i'm not an agent!

Cheers

Sandy

hi, i've got a 3 storey (999yrs) interterrace at teacher's estate available for sale. i'm not an agent but the owner. land area is 1804sqft & built-in abt 2500sqft. condition is move-in with some minor reno. i'm presently planning to reno before deciding to move-in to stay or to sell (if the price is right).

i'm open to any proposition. thanks! :)

Hi,

We're currently looking for a place near ur estate, 3 rooms sounds good size for our small family, can u elaborate on price? i'm not an agent!

Cheers

Sandy

hi, sorry for the late reply. btw, we've decided to proceed with renovating my place. we'll decide thereafter if we still want to sell it. cheers!

hi, sorry for the late reply. btw, we've decided to proceed with renovating my place. we'll decide thereafter if we still want to sell it. cheers!

My neigbour is trying to sell his leasehold 999 intermediate terrace house at Kovan area. I think the land size is about 1,800 sqf. Currently, it is single storey and the place is good for reconstruction, you can build to 3 storey or 2.5 storey. Building 4 to 5 good size bedrooms (all bedrooms at least same size as HDB Master bedroom) is not a problem.

He has an agent serving him. If you are interested, I can connect you with his agent. BTW, I am not an agent and not sure of his asking price.