Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sixer

Our Contemporary Attempt

got!haha...

no wonder mum say you very nice to talk to....hmmm.whatever she tell you are not true ok?!!

Edited by preciousjam

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
heard from the tilers that the tiles very "qiao" (warp). so have to ask your tilers to lay properly if not will cut leg.

ya tat wat i heard from ID, initially wanted to lay stagger but due to the warp now have to lay the conventional way... :(

Updates

Here are some updates before i lose my thread (and before PJ starts to nag at me).. :P

udscf2801.jpg

Dining area - My favourite feature wall :dancingqueen:

:good: pretty nice effect after the tiles is up on the wall....

hope my floor effect will turn out nice....

nice progress sixer!

may i know what is your MBR paint color? it's very nice

did you use warm white PLC or cool white color?

i think it's call silvermink from ICI.

i had a mixture of warm whites and cool whites for my downlights.. i like warm lights but wifey will get dizzy with too much warm lights. so end up i choose warm for special places that need more ambience and cool for places that she will use more often, especially when reading or watching TV.

ya tat wat i heard from ID, initially wanted to lay stagger but due to the warp now have to lay the conventional way... :(

:good: pretty nice effect after the tiles is up on the wall....

hope my floor effect will turn out nice....

both conventional and stagger is also nice for this tiles. so dont worry :)

can't wait to see pics for your floor. but remember to ask your ID to cover the tiles once they are done as i think these tiles cannot be acid wash.

sixer,check with u..your paint u choose from ICI can it be wipe?I tried to wipe my wall ,but then it seems the colour also come out lei,does it means its not weather-proof paint?I am not too sure of paint as there are so many series type.Iam not sure which type yeak use on mine. :unsure:

came off a bit or alot.. cannot be that jia lat right since this is not poster colors but paint leh..

i didn't try wiping the paint on my walls yet but i think that is pretty common i remember when i wiped the walls of my current place, the paint also came off a bit.

because the wall a bit dirty so i use a damp cloth to wipe it,the paint also come out lei!!!

i tot there are some paint that can easily wipe off stained?i think he is not using that series?

:unsure:

there are many different series of paint to choose from. what series did you used? ICI have this wash-and-wear series which might be better in terms handling stain and wiping.

but i guess there is nothing to fret about. like i've said, my current place also have the same situation and i guess you wont be wiping till all the paint came off right?

yet to try,the chair and sofa backing will cause unsightly line on the wall lei.

point noted. will try not to place my chairs and sofa against or too close to the wall in the future.

by the way, where did your get your SS rack for your store that time? yeak dont want to give me FOC store room racks :(

Don’t have the contact with me but I got my storeroom rack from a company called Naiya about 5 years back. Just happen to scroll some threads recently, which is why I remember the name of the company.

Sixer, how’s your progress? We are suppose to have our laminate flooring installed today and carpentry is up next. After carpentry up, means can HO already??

the last tins to do before HO is the solid top for the kitchen cabinet. :D

Good, good, like that i'm estimating another 2 weeks maybe, really about 6 weeks in all.

Don’t have the contact with me but I got my storeroom rack from a company called Naiya about 5 years back. Just happen to scroll some threads recently, which is why I remember the name of the company.

Sixer, how’s your progress? We are suppose to have our laminate flooring installed today and carpentry is up next. After carpentry up, means can HO already??

i am waiting for carpentry too. meanwhile will be doing some rectifications.

sixer!today lunch time jetstar got the madness sales,maybe u can grab the opportunity to buy your air ticket to bangkok for october home fair!i might be booking it.

got to be fast lei...yesterday just testing some already full liao...how i wish i can go...

sixer!today lunch time jetstar got the madness sales,maybe u can grab the opportunity to buy your air ticket to bangkok for october home fair!i might be booking it.

yeah. my wife called me just now. base fare is $27 right?

by the way the exhibition is on the 17th and 18th of october?

hi sixer!Jet star is having 1 for 1 promotion now.check it out!

I wont be going for the expo le. :(

yep i know. we've booked ours last week.

Hi Rondy & Sixer,

Saw that u all hv mention about the BKK Expo fair. Look very interesting. But too bad, i dun think i can made it to the fair as i hv book the 1 for 1 Jetstar too to BKK during early Nov. So just wonder whether do u all hv any other recommendation for getting nice & cheap deco stuff other then the Fair or Chai dut chai.

And wonder do u all knw abt this shop at Great World City call "I wanna go home"? The staff told us tat most of their furniture & deco stuff came from BKK. So do u all knw any plc in BKK tat i can get those nice furniture?