Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sixer

Our Contemporary Attempt

And wonder do u all knw abt this shop at Great World City call "I wanna go home"? The staff told us tat most of their furniture & deco stuff came from BKK. So do u all knw any plc in BKK tat i can get those nice furniture?

alot of the accessories in my office are fm "i wanna go home" - mostly cheena looking stuff tho :unsure:

if u want, i can take pics and show u.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Rondy & Sixer,

Saw that u all hv mention about the BKK Expo fair. Look very interesting. But too bad, i dun think i can made it to the fair as i hv book the 1 for 1 Jetstar too to BKK during early Nov. So just wonder whether do u all hv any other recommendation for getting nice & cheap deco stuff other then the Fair or Chai dut chai.

And wonder do u all knw abt this shop at Great World City call "I wanna go home"? The staff told us tat most of their furniture & deco stuff came from BKK. So do u all knw any plc in BKK tat i can get those nice furniture?

ha.. although i've been to BKK many times but none of it is for furniture/home accessories. this will be my first time :) anyway, big brother rondy has replied you which is definitely useful information to me as well..

rondy, you are :good:

Updates

Today is the carpentry day! Went back during lunch hours to have a look and discuss some electrical stuffs that are going to inbuilt into the carpentry. Reach home around 1210 and there are still carpentry at the ground floor. Yeak says there are too much and they have been loading the carpentry the whole morning. Whole house was too crowded and therefore never took any pics.

Before the carpentry pics, let's play "Guess my main gate" game :P

udscf2829.jpg

Polished Marble (dedicated to someone who say my floor looks like concrete :bleah: )

udscf2843.jpg

My tiny kitchen

udscf2869.jpg

udscf2868.jpg

Edited by sixer

More pics

Bedroom. Simply love this laminate! :sport-smiley-004: Will take a close up next time.

udscf2870.jpg

Edited by sixer

looks cool, i also chosen this tiles for my place :sport-smiley-018:

but is for my floor from living room to kitchen....

I also used this tiles...for my Master bedroom toilet :)

good choice by all :)

More pics

Bedroom. Simply love this laminate! :sport-smiley-004: Will take a close up next time.

udscf2870.jpg

wat's the colour u use mint green?

i think my kitchen area wall colour will look like ur. :P

quite a huge wiw ya.... :good:

I also used this tiles...for my Master bedroom toilet :)

good choice by all :)

ya.. they are really nice tiles :)

bed room wall colour is nice too!!!

:good:

thanks. like this color very much.

everything looks good...AHHHHHH.....the WIW is so huge.... i also like its laminates :good:

she still thinks it is small leh.. :bangwall:

Wah.... I like ur WIW! Can put lots of stuff :D

thanks. it better be able to store our stuffs cause it's not cheap man... i think it's the most expensive item in our quotation..

the wiw is :good: ...so envy of yr space..:)

thanks. you have a nice place too ;)

wat's the colour u use mint green?

i think my kitchen area wall colour will look like ur. :P

quite a huge wiw ya.... :good:

thanks.. but this is yellow not green.. i have green at my study room but the color a bit not to our liking.. going to get it changed.

you never show your rusty tiles? :notti:

More pics

WIW (left)

udscf2863.jpg

WIW (right)

udscf2864.jpg

udscf2870.jpg

Your WIW is so huge and gorgeous! It's making many of us here envious..

Your WIW is so huge and gorgeous! It's making many of us here envious..

thanks but don't need to envy, cause every house is gorgeous in their way ;)

huh??? ur WIW like that still small ahh?? it's big liao leh

:dunno:

Updates

Second day of carpentry. Found out that a few things that were delivered were different from what was discussed and what we wanted. Haiz.. But anyway, we accepted whatever we can. Found out that main problem was the communication channel.. Realized that Yeak has 2 brothers working together for the carpentry work. The youngest one was the one that discussed with us on the carpentry works whereas the elder one is mainly in charge of installing and fabricating them at the factory. So some of the things that we want to do is some how lost in the communication or not conveyed properly. Although the elder brother and his carpenters were very friendly and willing to rectify the changes, but we somehow feel that it's wasted and decided to give them less work so that they can concentrate on other parts of my carpentry.

Kitchen

udscf2874.jpg

udscf2876.jpg

udscf2877.jpg

Bedroom's cupboard done.

udscf2883.jpg

udscf2886.jpg