Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sixer

Our Contemporary Attempt

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
More pics

WIW

udscf2889.jpg

nice carpentry. the wiw looks well designed. you must like the darker color tones.

nice carpentry. the wiw looks well designed. you must like the darker color tones.

thanks. and yep you are right, both of us prefer dark laminates :P

nice ah!will the black lamination make the place a bit dark?

so far i think it's still alright.. if you are referring the yellow room, it's no problem cause that room has plenty of windows and the wardrobe is at the other corner.

Ur place is really looking great! I like the dark laminates; they look very cool. Think they're not too dark, as the paint colours u've chosen are bright ones. :)

Hehe, ur study table looks very big. :P

Ur place is really looking great! I like the dark laminates; they look very cool. Think they're not too dark, as the paint colours u've chosen are bright ones. :)

Hehe, ur study table looks very big. :P

study table must be big if not we will be fighting for space in the future. with this table we can have our own space at our own side of the table :D

study table must be big if not we will be fighting for space in the future. with this table we can have our own space at our own side of the table :D

Haha true true. And next time ur kids will have ample space to study too. hehehehe :P

Updates

Hi fellow renotalkers, my apologies for not updating this thread for quite some time. Has been busy tying up all the loose ends while trying to beat the lunar 7th month for the HO. Finally manage to finish all rectifications on wednesday, 1 day before the start of the 7th month. Overall experience with Yeak was not perfect but still good. Anyway here are some pics that i've managed to snap before my camera battery ran out. Will go back tomorrow to take some more pics. Pardon me as the place is still not very clean. Got no time to properly clean up the place. Enjoy! :D

Entrance..

udscf2983.jpg

Doors...

udscf2982.jpg

Foyer cum balcony...

udscf2962.jpg

Close up on the foyer light...

udscf2964.jpg

More pics

Kitchen view from back...

udscf3054.jpg

Kitchen view from front...

udscf3056.jpg

Laundry area...

udscf3068.jpg

Common toilet (bi-fold door)

udscf3065.jpg

Store room (PD door)

udscf3067.jpg

More pics

MBR bathroom...

udscf2926.jpg

Vanity top...

udscf2927.jpg

Raishower set...

udscf2928.jpg

That's all for now.. will post more pics on living room, study room, common bedroom, common bathroom and my furniture tonight.. so stay tuned. :yamseng: