Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

i am inbalance due to him lor...that i will nag at hime non stop...i got to literally beg, cry, rob n finally thru yr help get him....

other will auto q in front of me for him...must torture him big time!!tmr will be the DDay for him liao!!!:P

y u INBALANCE?

at u nag at HIME?hee...

aiyo...later u still so naggy he run far away from u arh...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i am inbalance due to him lor...that i will nag at hime non stop...i got to literally beg, cry, rob n finally thru yr help get him....

other will auto q in front of me for him...must torture him big time!!tmr will be the DDay for him liao!!!:P

y u INBALANCE?

at u nag at HIME?hee...

aiyo...later u still so naggy he run far away from u arh...

no way he can run...he CAN RUN< BUT HE CANT HIDE!!! :P

可怜lor... if he quits helping uncle we know why. either he is being tortured to death or nagged to death..

by the way my cousin called and say uncle soon and elder goh quarrelling at his place. aiyoh... whoever needs to call these 2 today, please handle with care and avoid land mines :x

可怜lor... if he quits helping uncle we know why. either he is being tortured to death or nagged to death..

by the way my cousin called and say uncle soon and elder goh quarrelling at his place. aiyoh... whoever needs to call these 2 today, please handle with care and avoid land mines :x

kpo...y quarrel? maybe can tell me after lunch hehe...

the rainshower supplier told me it is a myth that water pressure is controlled by storage tank..

by then i buy my rainshower liao.. :unsure:

seems many people are feeling disgruntled by their rainshowers.... so not true tt water pressure controlled by storage tank? :(

the rainshower supplier told me it is a myth that water pressure is controlled by storage tank..

by then i buy my rainshower liao.. :unsure:

i also dun think it will be determinte by the storage tank...on gereral whole...still by the block an etc

wahhh lau u all super busybody leh. i nv ask for details leh. sorry to disappoint all of u hor. i dunno what is the drama about :P

wahhh lau u all super busybody leh. i nv ask for details leh. sorry to disappoint all of u hor. i dunno what is the drama about :P

ur cousin right? can find out lah... admit it, you're as kaypoh as us one lah =p

sianz

ur cousin right? can find out lah... admit it, you're as kaypoh as us one lah =p

for you both big babies, i called my cousin to ask. aiyah nothing very thrilling leh. they quarrel cos Elder Goh playing the big brother again, scold uncle over his poor time/project management. Then always ask him to come and pick up his pieces at the end stage of the project. So he ask ah soon : 你这样,怎样做生意??! uncle, being his hot headed self must have retaliated and both end up shouting lor.

i think out of all the 3, Jason's temperament is the best among the 3. so hor i can imagine why jason left the team.. Elder goh being the big brother will scold ah soon, ah soon being the no. 2 will scold jason, jason then turn around and ehhh got nobody to scold so gotta swallow.. swallow long liao also fed up mah hahahhaha

happy with my report bo?

for you both big babies, i called my cousin to ask. aiyah nothing very thrilling leh. they quarrel cos Elder Goh playing the big brother again, scold uncle over his poor time/project management. Then always ask him to come and pick up his pieces at the end stage of the project. So he ask ah soon : 你这样,怎样做生意??! uncle, being his hot headed self must have retaliated and both end up shouting lor.

i think out of all the 3, Jason's temperament is the best among the 3. so hor i can imagine why jason left the team.. Elder goh being the big brother will scold ah soon, ah soon being the no. 2 will scold jason, jason then turn around and ehhh got nobody to scold so gotta swallow.. swallow long liao also fed up mah hahahhaha

happy with my report bo?

I'm very satisfied though I didn't ask for a report.. hee.. Think their way of doing biz really need to be revised to sustain..

just called uncle...

he said joseph coming back tmr or thursday...

invited them to housewarming and he jokingly said he knew long long ago... kekeke...

told him about my post-reroofing problems. he said will do it before sat... not sure if possible or not... and my mirrors... for those vain one (kidding), u come my house for housewarming, no mirrors ok...

alamak... storage tank also cannot handle the rainshower ah? Then i shd be lucky i still can shower decently with my gas heater... just occasionally the govt water decides to play a prank on me.

Ivy: u doing live reporting or induce reporting? :notti: i dunno abt others lah, but i worked with Jason b4 n i think his temper also not very gd leh. Esp when i ask him to rectify an obviously slanted towel ba and he gave me all sorts of crappy logic. :(