Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

The more they do the more they earn mah. good luck in ur ID/Contractor search. The advantages abt ID is you no need to crack ur head to think of design and layout, unless u very sway kanna the kind of ID poor Lawry had. The advantage of contractor is their good pricing but then design wise, we will need ot do alot of homework.

Totally agree with u....in fact we have been cracking our head on design as well...somehow just worried that our design turn out ugly...wahahaha

I am poor in all these...luckily my wifey is better in such area...my job is just to be a runner for her...wahahahaha. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow my dream house area! i also start looking this area(hubby parents and siblings all stay in Mcnair) in beginning 2007 but it was so expensive with the high COV therefore have to give up and try the $10 ballot.

*envy*

wow my dream house area! i also start looking this area(hubby parents and siblings all stay in Mcnair) in beginning 2007 but it was so expensive with the high COV therefore have to give up and try the $10 ballot.

*envy*

I have also been looking for long...grew up in this area...esp it just 2-3 blocks away from my current place.....:)

It tough to find esp when people not willing to move, if not asking price sky high...so u got any place yet? I din pay any cov...it was below cov in fact...:)

I have also been looking for long...grew up in this area...esp it just 2-3 blocks away from my current place.....:)

It tough to find esp when people not willing to move, if not asking price sky high...so u got any place yet? I din pay any cov...it was below cov in fact...:)

yah try $10 in Mar 07, and got a flat in Sengkang lor. so far away from my in laws family but luckily still got NORTH EAST line. haha (trying to console myself).

it was only recently then no COV, back in 07, it's sky rocking price. And hubby cousin got a unit there last Aug but was 380k for 4S.

hmm..scully you are my hubby's childhood mate..

Welcome blue and pink diamond!! :) Such matching names. :) I'm glad you guys get to meet him tonight.. rem to call 1 hour before appt time! :)

After looking at your ID quote.. I realise why sometimes though Ah soon's quote seems slightly higher for some items... his will be lower in total.. He doesn't have all the "make good make good" parts... it's all included. :)

Congrats! Finally can upload the pics here :) the sofa is really nice ya...hopefully uncle can manage your reno for u :)

Uncle just called my wifey to say that the appt has change to tomorrow.....alhoigh it really hard to get him....at least the good thing is that he manage to call to inofrm...i should wait...wahahaha

Welcome blue and pink diamond!! :) Such matching names. :) I'm glad you guys get to meet him tonight.. rem to call 1 hour before appt time! :)

After looking at your ID quote.. I realise why sometimes though Ah soon's quote seems slightly higher for some items... his will be lower in total.. He doesn't have all the "make good make good" parts... it's all included. :)

Hi Pinkpetter,

In fact got to thanks u for pass the contact to Pink_ Diamond in the 1st plc...:)

I agree with u on that...i mean can see that he is sincere and all seem to be included...but not sure how much he will quote me for the above mentioned...:)

CONGRATS!!!!we live in the same neighbourhood! :P

so is guy77 :D

Yeah...so u stay in towner or boon keng area as well?

I though u stay in Yishun( from your signature)...hehehehehe

Yup...was chatting with guy 77 ytd as well....it his encouragement for me to start this messy blog of mine...also dunno what to write...headache...wahahahaha

yah try $10 in Mar 07, and got a flat in Sengkang lor. so far away from my in laws family but luckily still got NORTH EAST line. haha (trying to console myself).

it was only recently then no COV, back in 07, it's sky rocking price. And hubby cousin got a unit there last Aug but was 380k for 4S.

hmm..scully you are my hubby's childhood mate..

Yup...i waited for nearly 1 year plus before getting this unit...but seem like the unit is longish...also abit challenging to design( that my tots...maybe wrong)

Hehehehe...pple in this area has been around for long...there is a possiblity we have seen each other also...:)

Diamonds! *bling bling* We were also previously looking around McNair area because it's in the middle of both our parent's house.. But didn't manage to find any house we like.. So in the end, we explored further and further till we reached Bishan...

Congrats on your home sweet home.. Ah Soon will definitely be much cheaper than ID, but you need to project manage yourself and ID shall be the wifey...

congrats on starting the blog!!! yeah, u r on!

your sofa is very nice!! how much huh? 50% discount very good deal :good:

ur house layout longish type. 5 room more things to do. ur layout plan copied from photobucket? why so small. u copied the IMG tag? tried copy that again. may be bigger.

the lights also very nice. for me, not buying anything fanciful for my dining as my dining area is in kitchen, dun wan to clean the lights everyday

Edited by guy77

I think it's already amazing that he remembers to call...

Hahaha..that what i just told pink_diamond...i told her"uncle improve liao...no more boeing 747...this time round has informed flight cancel before take off...already improve liao" Think i am lucky...weekend must buy 4d...huat ah...wahahahaha