Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blue_diamond

Blue & Pink Love Nest

Thanks so much in advance...:)

hey hey! it's summer hardware trading. look for Jessie. it's at blk 206 #01-1217 toa payoh north

dunno if will give you discount or not. say you are recommended by ah ong's granddaughter who stay at upper boon keng road. can try your luck. hahahahha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey hey! it's summer hardware trading. look for Jessie. it's at blk 206 #01-1217 toa payoh north

dunno if will give you discount or not. say you are recommended by ah ong's granddaughter who stay at upper boon keng road. can try your luck. hahahahha

Thanks so much...will try to use yr "name"...wahahaha

16/05/09

PD was thinking of using this for our kitchen and balcony.Since we are tight on budget, can really afford real wood...but not too sure how it will trun ou. However i am must say i am amazed that the feel was as god as wood though

TilesforBalconyorkitchen.jpg

Hi, like to share what I did -

On average, outdoor wooden deck cost around 1k plus for the space that we wanted

Cost savings solution!

We bought solid wood floor tiles at $4.90 each

Total tiles required, 200 plus only...............

No need to hack floor, just overlay.

If tired of look next time, just remove.

Bought at wihardja

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9145/img2733w.jpg

Edited by bodo

just to check... those who use ah soon for reno.. did he use Solid Surface kitchen worktop with front profile & back splash for the kitchen top?

Yup.

Saw your wood tile. Initially we wanted that too....... for our rooms. Didnt' want the 'cons' of wood laminate so wanted this wood tile. But after 'testing' and abusing it... we realised it loses its 'sheen' and gloss. And it looks really dull after some time.

Maybe you want to do your own 'stress' test and see how this wood tile turned out.

Saw your wood tile. Initially we wanted that too....... for our rooms. Didnt' want the 'cons' of wood laminate so wanted this wood tile. But after 'testing' and abusing it... we realised it loses its 'sheen' and gloss. And it looks really dull after some time.

Maybe you want to do your own 'stress' test and see how this wood tile turned out.

Thanks for the advice...really set me thiniking if i should really use it....btw...may i ask how u do the "test"? Just curious...so i can do the same to all the other tiles...wahahaha

i also want my things to last forever and make it perfect 10/10

but nothing is perfect,face the facts. :P

agree on that fact...but at least not to the extend that it will change after just a few months rite?:P

i don think so bad bah!tat time i lay this wood tiles outside my corridor i thought it would be lost,but it didnt. :)

think maybe reallt going to do lot of test....wahahaha...

Hi all,

got a question to ask....

We are initally thinking of doing up the top and bottom caninet.due to some budget constrain, we sort of decided to go w/o the top cabinet.(as our kitchen is relatively big). Wonder if this is feasible or isit better to have the top n bottom?

Looking forward for some comments...

Hi all,

got a question to ask....

We are initally thinking of doing up the top and bottom caninet.due to some budget constrain, we sort of decided to go w/o the top cabinet.(as our kitchen is relatively big). Wonder if this is feasible or isit better to have the top n bottom?

Looking forward for some comments...

My personal opinion is if you do not have a lot of things to store and you have a big kitchen then bottom cabinets should be just fine.

but based on blue diamond floor plan for his big kitchen if he just do L-shape kitchen cabinet, with 1 straight row top cabinet or just bottome cabinet for the whole kitchen, which is more cheaper?

because i was thinking if he want to do all bottom cabinets for his kitchen, then the cost for solid top is alot!!

For me, I'll suggest that you list down the items that you wana keep in the kitchen and how you would like to keep them. That will tell you the amount of cabinets that you'll need. Then decide if you need only bottom cabinets or top and bottom, and whether you'll need cabinets throughout ur kitchen, or just a portion of it. :)