Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi howeas,

bascially ah soon owns a company like an ID... ID company not necessary to have HDB licence...

anyway, he told me he is in the midst of applying one, to save all the hassle!!! lets all wish him good luck n give him the support ok?>?

Hi Seashell,

thanks for your information....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I've engaged Ah soon to do my minor reno.. mine is really simple with not much things and it's almost 1 month still have not completed.. Ah soon initially said will take abt 1 week but now is like 4 times longer.. really chase until vomit blood...in e end I asked him for the electrical and furniture contacts and coordinate with them directly instead..haha..

we have shifted in coz wanna move in b4 chinese 7th month but still quite a bit of small items undone such as touch up of paints on lighting areas, painting of living room tv console & partition same as the wall colour and my toilet doors!

In e end, my hubby did the tv console and partition painting himself and some other touch up. really encourage those especially impatient ones to read the entire thread b4 deciding to go with him..

Today they just came up to fix the glass toilet doors but they have not touch up the top portion where they tear off the old one so looks ugly lo.. dunno when he can complete everything.

But I mus praise the furniture vendor from ah soon.. his name is ah hoon and he is **** responsible and fast. He even come at late night to help us finished up the cabinets. Really very satisfied with his service.

Hibell - is your electrician contact a mr tan guy? I'm trying to look for electrician contact. Doing minor reno myself, initially went to Jason but didn't seem cheap (actually is I too poor after paying downpayment for house:P ) so now just finding the individual contractors and liasing myself.

someone's HDB in bedok is finishing in 3 weeks time by Ah Soon. If you manage to see this post, can PM me.

BTW guys, how updated is Ah Soon Google spreadsheet?

juz : i also in bedok.. think we are the only 2 in bedok under him.. haha... me at blk 7XX, if i m not wrong, u at blk 5XX?

Hi all,

I am a lazy bum and never read all the postings in this thread....

But i want to ask a question. Think this question has been asked since beginning of the thread....

IS AH SOON AN APPROVED HDB CONTRACTOR??????

thanks all....

hi howeas,

bascially ah soon owns a company like an ID... ID company not necessary to have HDB licence...

anyway, he told me he is in the midst of applying one, to save all the hassle!!! lets all wish him good luck n give him the support ok?>?

Edited by seashell

Hi, can anyone PM me Ah Soon's HP no? i would like his help on my house reno. Thanks for the help.

:)

hi,

jus pm u already :)

Hi, am about to get my own place soon, so am scouring through RT (lots and lots of useful info!!!). I don't speak a word of Chinese, do you think will be an issue in communicating with Ah Soon? Thanks! :)

chris: uncle can speak a little english.. i heard him say a little!

Hi all,

I am a lazy bum and never read all the postings in this thread....

But i want to ask a question. Think this question has been asked since beginning of the thread....

IS AH SOON AN APPROVED HDB CONTRACTOR??????

thanks all....

I've engaged Ah soon to do my minor reno.. mine is really simple with not much things and it's almost 1 month still have not completed.. Ah soon initially said will take abt 1 week but now is like 4 times longer.. really chase until vomit blood...in e end I asked him for the electrical and furniture contacts and coordinate with them directly instead..haha..

we have shifted in coz wanna move in b4 chinese 7th month but still quite a bit of small items undone such as touch up of paints on lighting areas, painting of living room tv console & partition same as the wall colour and my toilet doors!

In e end, my hubby did the tv console and partition painting himself and some other touch up. really encourage those especially impatient ones to read the entire thread b4 deciding to go with him..

Today they just came up to fix the glass toilet doors but they have not touch up the top portion where they tear off the old one so looks ugly lo.. dunno when he can complete everything.

But I mus praise the furniture vendor from ah soon.. his name is ah hoon and he is **** responsible and fast. He even come at late night to help us finished up the cabinets. Really very satisfied with his service.

Hi all,

I am very new to this forum. Can anyone please PM me Ah soon's contact and Jason's contact? I am getting my key at Bedok in Nov.

Thanks. :D

Cucu, u bought resale flat also?? i also bought bedok :) i'm going for my 1st appt this sat wondering when is the earlier date for my 2nd appt

someone's HDB in bedok is finishing in 3 weeks time by Ah Soon. If you manage to see this post, can PM me.

My unit is in Bedok. Erh... Uncle didn't say it will finish in 3 weeks time leh. And I doubt it will finish in 3 weeks time...

You heard Uncle Soon said that??

Perhaps, its another unit...

Edited by juz_me

suspect it is juz_me's unit. u can try to pm her.

last look not really updated

no worries la...me just kaypo that y ask him about it also....so i also ask him to clarify as well...if owe worker $ also pay better...cos they got family to support as well ah. :)

okie...i will edit yr quote...glad it a happy ending for all. :)

Hi all, it may be a tell-tale sign that Uncle Soon is experiencing financial cashflow issue. Though no one knows the situation; if there is one tiler who can just simply walk to a home-owner unit uninvited and request for assistance. There is a need for us to be mindful of whats happening in the background. Anyway to stop any speculation, hope you sooners can get your units done soonest possible.