Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi black

well said! i also did that.. but i repeat until i am so sian already.. until i find myself like a old women very naggy...

i hope to see rainbow soon... -_-

Ya man, i told someone here also, doing yr hse reno we men like machiam old auntie too, bargain, checking, negoing and aruging. hahahaha But after looking back, u kinda miss the all the excitment and fun.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi black

well said! i also did that.. but i repeat until i am so sian already.. until i find myself like a old women very naggy...

i hope to see rainbow soon... -_-

fini + alamak +blackcar,

thanks for the console.. i got bribe, i put a few cartons of mineral water, kopi ice, food.. but because the workers change 3times - so some defects occured no one wanna do - all want to play tai chi....

one word of caution to those still undergoing reno with ah soon, things that u tell him to do or alter, u must remind n remind n remind... cus i realize he didn't write down so how will he remember...? send him a sms (in chinese) or what..

No worries bru. This is how i monitor their performance, conduct twice DAILY check on them of their progress. If problems occur in the afternoon by the workers, i will politely let them know that is wrong ask them to make changes immediately. Usually they oblige coz they knew that i m the owner. If nite time found the discrepancy after the workers has left home, immediately I will call the coordinator and inform them abt it. So that next morning before the workers starts work amendments can be done before it get worst.

As for carpentry work, is kinda of difficult as it is made to measure and the design is more or less firm up. Once the reno almost completion, is better to jog it down on a pce of paper or yr phone for the defects along the way. Compile these data then after that again and again reminds them to rectify it before making the last payments. Hope this helps.

fini + alamak +blackcar,

thanks for the console.. i got bribe, i put a few cartons of mineral water, kopi ice, food.. but because the workers change 3times - so some defects occured no one wanna do - all want to play tai chi....

one word of caution to those still undergoing reno with ah soon, things that u tell him to do or alter, u must remind n remind n remind... cus i realize he didn't write down so how will he remember...? send him a sms (in chinese) or what..

LADY LUCK is not with me since day 1 when i started reno... imagine my tiling works, 7-8 different people doing different areas at different time...so my requirement i keep on repeat n repeat n repeat .. the workers also very black face i also duno y... alot of sacarstic remarks from them whenever we point out some defects...

yeah now my toilet tiles is not yet completed and they are peeing onto the cement.. i really hope after they lay the tiles, the smell will be gone... ?

just feel very very lousy.. 5 weeks already the tiling work still not finished.... uncle promised 8 Sept HO initially... but now delayed!! I am suffering as all my furniture n stuff are stored in warehouse, my mum's relative from overseas actually arranged to stay in my mum's house (did told him in the begining), because of his delay, i got to pay for their hotel stay... i told uncle already... he promised he will fast fast fast.. how fast i really duno :( :( ...

imagine 8 Sept handover - now tiles 80% completed only, electrical wiring completing soon, still got plastering, painting, piping, carpentry....

bru did u buy kopi o for the tilers or not? must bribe them abit, lolz. Peeing on the cement is ok, no worries.

Hopes everything soon soon li li for you.

LADY LUCK is not with me since day 1 when i started reno... imagine my tiling works, 7-8 different people doing different areas at different time...so my requirement i keep on repeat n repeat n repeat .. the workers also very black face i also duno y... alot of sacarstic remarks from them whenever we point out some defects...

yeah now my toilet tiles is not yet completed and they are peeing onto the cement.. i really hope after they lay the tiles, the smell will be gone... ?

just feel very very lousy.. 5 weeks already the tiling work still not finished.... uncle promised 8 Sept HO initially... but now delayed!! I am suffering as all my furniture n stuff are stored in warehouse, my mum's relative from overseas actually arranged to stay in my mum's house (did told him in the begining), because of his delay, i got to pay for their hotel stay... i told uncle already... he promised he will fast fast fast.. how fast i really duno :( :( ...

imagine 8 Sept handover - now tiles 80% completed only, electrical wiring completing soon, still got plastering, painting, piping, carpentry....

aiyoh.. hope everything will proceed smoothly for you.

but from what i read, delay is the norm for uncle mah so i guess u are not alone.

hi seashell

take care...

your hacking finished, elec wriring done, at least these 2 done.... sooon u can move in

nvr know luck might jus turn around & b ur lady fm now on ...

:) fini

REMOVE cover seat still can do business wat... haha..

during the hacking process, i told ah soon, some of the items i still want -eg. those stainless steel dishrack from songcho still very new... but duno y ah soon workers very fast, all removed before i can say anything... then ah soon tell the worker to go warehouse retrieve n return me. then i think he is not happy so he PRACTICALLY **** in my WC n pee on the floor and left it over the weekend.. can u imagine when i go up 2 days later, even got mosquito liao... the WC water is BLACK Colour ok..! i m very sure the WC is in good working condition...

i just feel so disgusted by their act. cus not only 1 WC, it's 2 WC also like that.... i really got '****ted' by them ... hahaha...duno will i be considered as unreasonable by installing it last so as to avoid people using it...?

Haha ya, but if you dont give them one for usage, peeing every where is the standard practise. For me, the common toilet i didnt remove the seat, only the master room. The worker got upset coz lost of additional income for not able to sell yr stuffs.

can request to install later. if not hor what u can is after installing use plastic to wrap up ur toilet bowl and tape it tightly. Heng the workers that come to my place all well behave ones. After I installed mine near the end of carpentry, they did use but they did not dirty nor damage the bowls. I actually wanted my hubby to wrap them with plastic and tape tight tight... but how as usual my hubby take centuries to move his butt... by the time he is ready to wrap it up.. reno complete liao lor..........

during the hacking process, i told ah soon, some of the items i still want -eg. those stainless steel dishrack from songcho still very new... but duno y ah soon workers very fast, all removed before i can say anything... then ah soon tell the worker to go warehouse retrieve n return me. then i think he is not happy so he PRACTICALLY **** in my WC n pee on the floor and left it over the weekend.. can u imagine when i go up 2 days later, even got mosquito liao... the WC water is BLACK Colour ok..! i m very sure the WC is in good working condition...

i just feel so disgusted by their act. cus not only 1 WC, it's 2 WC also like that.... i really got '****ted' by them ... hahaha...duno will i be considered as unreasonable by installing it last so as to avoid people using it...?

Hi seashell ..hey u poor thing. that is really terrible

may i ask ah sooners, your wc normally install at which stage.. can it be the last one?

Can be done, let me guess, yr concern is that u r not the first? If yes, removed the cover seat!!!