Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

actually our 'corner' ah soon is like what u guys said, sit down with him and talk it out with him. we did asked him out before, but wasn't yet successful at the first attempt... i always feels noting beats that seating down face to face n talk things out.... somehow i feel it is difficult to talk over the phone!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
aiyoh blurrz dun lah dun lah. i dun take it as a tip off lah. i guess the person just brought it up as a matter of conversation with uncle and whoever you are, dun worry, i am not the least bit offended. i got nothing to hide and ah soon was not nasty. He just called to ask me nicely what were my views. He knows that his current customers are upset. He sounded at a lost when we spoke this afternoon.

I do have certain rapport with him and we are quite open when it comes to such feedback. Many a times when I see his customers post that they are upset with him, when time allow, I will call him and tell him the feedback as a form of reminder for him to buck up as well. so u dun get upset. where is ur place huh?

err... ivy...i mus apologize to u becus actually i was the one who told ah soon about your posting... i dun mean any harm, cus since he keep asking about online posting, i told him even old timers now is unable to defend him already....forgive me for telling him because i really ran out of ways to deal with him....

i told him at the rate he is delaying his customers, how does he still expect the old timers to def still end him?

after my few days of 'ultimatium' smses to him, i jus send him a sms, i said 'i really wish to see the old time ah soon back again! the ah soon that everyone can praise and not the ah soon who kena scold everyday!!'

he said he is sorry and he knows we are all very upset. he actually told me he dun feel any better not able to HO. cus we all attack him with phonecalls and smses everyday... he really dun feel good at all!!

he said '我的心里真的也很不好受!我不能交屋,我绝对不比你们好过!'

when he said that in front of me, his expression tells me he is not lying... call me stupid, call me an idiot or wat, at that moment, i trust what he says is true.. based on his ever good records before...

Edited by seashell

i hope u guys dun feel i am trying to side uncle or be soft-hearted to him... i jus feel, he may have his difficulties... but even so, he still have to find ways and means to HO us ASAP and dun delay any further... everyone got their limits... this is also what i told him....

Hi,

I am also Uncle Soon customer.I got my windows, window grilles and half shower=screen doors from this guy, Ah Hock - 93369429 (Uncle soon's contact). You may wish to explain your predicament to him and see whether can he charge you much cheaper?

Pls note, I am not related to Ah Hock and I don't collect any commission from him.

And pls look around for other sources to compare prices.

NB: Administrator - pls remove this thread if it is not okay.

hi juz,

thanks for the contact!! jus wat i am looking for!! actually ah soon got 2 ah hock... one of the ah hock only do glass, (which i given the contact to fini)

ah soon told me hor, he is getting this ah hock to do my windows, i shall call him tommorrow ... thanks!!! is everything fine at ur place after u move in??

hi juz,

thanks for the contact!! jus wat i am looking for!! actually ah soon got 2 ah hock... one of the ah hock only do glass, (which i given the contact to fini)

ah soon told me hor, he is getting this ah hock to do my windows, i shall call him tommorrow ... thanks!!! is everything fine at ur place after u move in??

I am still shopping for furnitures - have not moved in yet. I hope things are fine after I moved in. IF... thing is not okay, judging by the current situation, I don't think can get Ah Soon to rectify anything soon.....

I understand all of you have been through - I have been through it myself - 4 months of stress and frustration.

Jia You!!

Edited by juz_me

seashell no sweat lah. :) i dun mind at all seriously. cos when i read abt things that he didn't do rightly I will also tell him and use the opportunity to remind him to make good what he didn't do well.

so we same channel lah.

I think its a good time to ask Ah soon how you all can help him lighten the load and burden.

I think he also at his wits end.. everyday handle so many different party, calls and sms..

Im sure Ah soon and all the owners have the same Wish..

settle everything amicably, no trouble with the law.. and HO asap. Everyone than get on with their life happily

win win situation.

Edited by charemme

I have been constantly seeing this blog on Ah Soon….no comments about his quote as from the very beginning he is not in my shortlisted contractors.

But just some words of caution…he seem to me like those Contractors that cannot pay up his sub-con and material suppliers tats y cannot get the work done up…

I had seen a lot of such cases when I was working as contractor for commercial projects…

Sub-con are very practical people and most of them are charge at day rate…no money by mid month for the work done, they will end up reducing manpower on site.

Material Supplier is the same…CASH is king…and shorter credit term means better price…for those Contractor that cannot pay up by credit term, they will end up not able to receive their materials for projects lor…

Sorry again I am not adding fuel to fire…just quote some life examples to share.

Hopefully Ah Soon not that type of contractor that I describe… else you will not know when he will 跑路…

but like Kopi say.. Jason now super busy with his own project liao

Yup...I think Jason is getting his hand full on his end....so if he come into pic...may even affect those existing Jason customer..

Hi seashell, where do u stay? Since july till now, what was done to your place???

hi,

i stay bedok.. u talk to my hubby already...hope ur side is running smooth!

hi seashell..

how is your tiles? today they coming to check on the stain right?

the lian seng hin people came n he acknowledge the stains- he claim that it should be a wax stain only.. n then i realize there is also water stains mark.. i can't imagine i haven't move in, already got stain. it greatly contradict to what they claim as 'anti stain' tiles..

the person told me, they will use a machine n chemical n remove the stains. he said most of the time, it can be removed up to 90%... in my mind is like, 10%stain still can be seen? omg... i really duno if i can accept it?

if it was u, would u? a plain colour tiles still have little stains all over the house ?? :( he said let him try first, if dont accept or what, then discuss... in my point of view, i hate to redo the tiles because it is going to delay my HO once again! but i hate it more if the stains were to surface into greyish colour in a few months time!

they sell tiles that claimed 'anti-stain'... but what is happening now, it doesn't prove it to be 'anti-stain'...at this point in time, i really duno what are my rights as a customer?

Edited by seashell