Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

halo jesslyn

well said!

these few days i keep SMS uncle.. i SMS n SMS n SMS..

i only stress one thing:

he then call and said, 'i am really very very sorry' ( he said he is going to cut down the no.of houses to reno liao -after he complete our batch)

haiz, uncle ah uncle, i also feel bad to SMS like this!

after witnessing how the workers can give all sorts of trouble,

it is really not an easy job to supervise workers and dun have any mistakes and problems...

he is sometimes sandwiched in between...HAIZ

he is really putting in effort to rush out for me and some of us here... (I hope so), anyone who is not able to get uncle, SMS him!

seashell

I'm also sms only now.long time didt'n call uncle liao!after sms,he more of the time will call back to me.my reno runing not bad,n uncle also hv auto call me n come n meet me.i'll update photos @ my blog when i'm free.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
smoothiemusic,如blue_diamond所问,你是ah soon的顾客吗?你似乎是言过其实,

坦白说,ah soon的工程是有严重延误+较难联络的问题,这个是我亲身经验,

但是,他答应做给我的都有在做,工人手艺都很不错,

就算出了问题,我找他,他也会下来看并交代工人从新做或修改,

所以在这方面我很满意。

现在工程是是慢吞吞进行中,但是还好都有人在慢吞吞做,手艺不错,

他的价钱真的帮了预算少的我们不少,时间是唯一的缺点,也是我们最难过的,

除此之外,手艺都很好,其他还没做的我也会继续update给大家知道。

在这里,前顾客或正在进行工程的顾客都有把经验分享给大家看,好坏都有,

就是要让大家清楚明白后才决定找补找ah soon,每个人都有自己选择的权力,

像我做了这个选择,时间方面我很不爽,但是我仍然面对,应为是自己的抉定,

继续每天探班,检查工程并提醒 ah soon接下来记得帮我做什么等......搞

到我现在很罗说,但却是免不了的。

乐观的我想,我在装修这里省下了至少10K(我找过10多个估价),负担就减轻了不少。

在时间我仍然有很难过的矛盾心理,可是是自己决定了的事情,还是要面对,

安慰的是工程手艺满意,所以取长补短,自己开心些。

halo jesslyn

well said!

these few days i keep SMS uncle.. i SMS n SMS n SMS..

i only stress one thing: 做生意要讲信用

he then call and said, 'i am really very very sorry' ( he said he is going to cut down the no.of houses to reno liao -after he complete our batch)

haiz, uncle ah uncle, i also feel bad to SMS like this!

after witnessing how the workers can give all sorts of trouble,

it is really not an easy job to supervise workers and dun have any mistakes and problems...

he is sometimes sandwiched in between...HAIZ

he is really putting in effort to rush out for me and some of us here... (I hope so), anyone who is not able to get uncle, SMS him!

Sigh--- Uncle this week super busy ahhh, tiles supposed to come in --never for 5 days already i think but sand & cement did come in but are left downstairs overnight

(ehhh these 3 days keep raining--- like that--- sanD & cement will spoil or not?)

ya lor , hard to get uncle on the phone-- if get him then he keep sayin he busy, will call back but never....

At least I know that I'm not alone. :thumbs up: Yes precisely, keep saying he will call back then never call back. I mean I don't mind delays, but at least u tell me which is the confirm date that you will be carrying out the works. Don't keep delaying one day after another.

Can understand how u all feel...in fact toward the end...i think i nearly vomited bllod from all the promises....

after reading all this... my options are clear.. no ah soon for me.

i cannot afford very very later HO.

thank you all for making my decision easier.

u can save money but time is more precious.

i hope i am not making ah soon supporters angry. :bleah:

if ur angry then

selamat hari raya and happy deepavali....

At least I know that I'm not alone. :thumbs up: Yes precisely, keep saying he will call back then never call back. I mean I don't mind delays, but at least u tell me which is the confirm date that you will be carrying out the works. Don't keep delaying one day after another.

Can understand how u all feel...in fact toward the end...i think i nearly vomited bllod from all the promises....

Hi Fastfirefish,

have u make yr payment?if not, i will suggest u hold until u see the tiles.

Sigh--- Uncle this week super busy ahhh, tiles supposed to come in --never for 5 days already i think but sand & cement did come in but are left downstairs overnight

(ehhh these 3 days keep raining--- like that--- sanD & cement will spoil or not?)

ya lor , hard to get uncle on the phone-- if get him then he keep sayin he busy, will call back but never....

Seriously I beg to differ. I really dread the feeling of calling uncle and he always never lives up to his promise.

Told me that he was going to sent in the tiles on thursday morning, so wanted to collect the second payment from me tonight. Collected payment on the same day and no tiles in sight for 4 working days(excluding weekends). He also always never answers his phone and doesn't bothers to call back.

Can choose hotel ? :P

Uncle improved alot this 2 weeks, very responsive

Seriously I beg to differ. I really dread the feeling of calling uncle and he always never lives up to his promise.

Told me that he was going to sent in the tiles on thursday morning, so wanted to collect the second payment from me tonight. Collected payment on the same day and no tiles in sight for 4 working days(excluding weekends). He also always never answers his phone and doesn't bothers to call back.

Here is a real advice for those who are tempted to take on the 'superstar soon'

Soon started work. Whatever was promised never came true. so obvious cannot cope with existing projects, still trying to close new projects.

Overrated! Over-promised, Under-delivered!

Junior sub contractors lack experience. Seriously renovation are under the hands of sub-standard sub contractors

Total nightmare! Yes totally cheaper than other IDs & Contractors.

Total Mess, extremely irresponsible and over over over rated

Total waste of time. Over-rated, under-delivered. Total MESS!!!!!!!!!!!

yrs done by him?

smoothiemusic,如blue_diamond所问,你是ah soon的顾客吗?你似乎是言过其实,

坦白说,ah soon的工程是有严重延误+较难联络的问题,这个是我亲身经验,

但是,他答应做给我的都有在做,工人手艺都很不错,

就算出了问题,我找他,他也会下来看并交代工人从新做或修改,

所以在这方面我很满意。

现在工程是是慢吞吞进行中,但是还好都有人在慢吞吞做,手艺不错,

他的价钱真的帮了预算少的我们不少,时间是唯一的缺点,也是我们最难过的,

除此之外,手艺都很好,其他还没做的我也会继续update给大家知道。

在这里,前顾客或正在进行工程的顾客都有把经验分享给大家看,好坏都有,

就是要让大家清楚明白后才决定找补找ah soon,每个人都有自己选择的权力,

像我做了这个选择,时间方面我很不爽,但是我仍然面对,应为是自己的抉定,

继续每天探班,检查工程并提醒 ah soon接下来记得帮我做什么等......搞

到我现在很罗说,但却是免不了的。

乐观的我想,我在装修这里省下了至少10K(我找过10多个估价),负担就减轻了不少。

在时间我仍然有很难过的矛盾心理,可是是自己决定了的事情,还是要面对,

安慰的是工程手艺满意,所以取长补短,自己开心些。

haa, b4 i decided a renovator, i also read the topics on the SUperstar Uncle Ah Soon. Then i start to be frightened of the rubber timing & empty promises he gave to some of his customers. Yes, he is not of those very highly educated person so the way he runs his business sure abit different. But the price, which i believed definitely is able to win others. However, i will still reconsider...what for getting a lower quotation with all the mess I might be getting??? And also made myself upset and no mood to work...furthermore, i am buying a resale flat so time is very important to me, cant tahan his rubber timing. Now I am glad that i made the right decision of choosing another renovator and I am satisfied with the service my renovator given me.

So all new hse owners out there, analyse and spare time to read all the posts under Ah soon before u decide whether to hire him as ur renovator. Is really clear enough that u can know how is Ah soon like from here. The advice given also very clear here (at least it seems good enough to me). Give it a tot b4 deciding ur renovator.

Soon started work. Whatever was promised never came true. so obvious cannot cope with existing projects, still trying to close new projects.

Junior sub contractors lack experience. Seriously renovation are under the hands of sub-standard sub contractors

yrs done by him?

ehh i gave u more than that leh. u got read ALLL of the mail or not.. don't spot read leh do read ALLL esp the highlighted points and do read thru the t-blogs that I indicated for you. don't jump in unless you are really confident that you can tahan his pattern. i don't want to see you end up pulling hair out like some of the customers who jump in despite all advice due to the good pricing and was fully confident that they can outlast uncle's stamina and end up cry father cry mother and we can't really do much to help except dish out some consolation...

frankly ALL of the above questions I cannot answer and I don't think anyone of us here can answer leh... cos uncle's behavior is erractic now... siao siao one he suka suka answer suka suka don't answer...

u try lor. good luck good luck!

Lobang lai liao!!

Direct Agent for Cleaning services for home...!!

If u require cleaning services like weekly basis, I got the contact for the supplier of direct cleaning services... meaning, those cleaning companies will get the workers from those cleaning suppliers...!!

Actually, is Ah soon wife doing... so enquire the special rates from Ah soon!!! Sure no fly aeroplane!

I am considering to engage from her as the rates is attractive!!-- save the middleman cost since getting directly from the supplier...!!

how much is the rate ley?:)

**please don't quote me say one hor.. wait uncle kill me.. hahhaha.....**

fini n blue,

what hotel u want har..hahaha...

wahahaha...that the thing la...if he is cant do it...better dun over promise ah....if not wait pple really ask him to state...i am sure he will :jawdrop: when see the bill de la...:P

So far none of the project that i can recalled are HO on the exact date de....like mine drag for 4 mth....so simple calculation;

reno promised HO=6 weeks

Actual HO date=16 weeks

over due of HO=10 weeks=70days

Hotel rate per room per nite=$120(assuming those 3 star de)

Total cost of hotel stay=$120x70days=$8400

so imagine if choose 4 stars hotel....wahahahahahaha:P

Can ask for selection of hotels bo?i want st regis?can annot?:)