Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Just curious....

If his svc is really that bad... why still so many owner look for him ? Saving a few grand, and spend it on health/medical is definitly not worth...

hmmmm..... curious...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yap!!! Lucky u got a good ID who willing to help u to cost down. The one deal with me is quite a senior based on the name card but service really cannot make it.

Actually true also have o depend on luck. Some of my friend also comments that some ID from U-Home also CMI. And they were surprise that my ID was very response and indeed with 40k with so many stuff.

pai sey...bt nowsdat marina south like cannot fly kite ?hehehehehe....like under renovation for NPark project...hehehehe. :P

wah fly kite allso hard man...hahahhaha

Wow so good arh, when i ask them to quote, they will revert by one week time. After one week, call the ID, reservist, after another week, hospitalise, the 3rd week, i ask him to go marina south and fly kite. I m shocked coz the review here of this company is so super goody. Got to thanks to them, if not i wont save the 10K!!!

actually the u-home id who quoted me also didn't revert me until i call him 3 weeks later...

imo, hardly ID firm price can match contractor one... so many mouth to feed, sales, showflat, advertisements...

Wah save 10k can spent on alot of things.

Yap!!! Lucky u got a good ID who willing to help u to cost down. The one deal with me is quite a senior based on the name card but service really cannot make it.

Wow so good arh, when i ask them to quote, they will revert by one time. After one week, call the ID, reservist, after another week, hospitalise, the 3rd week, i ask him to go marina south and fly kite. I m shocked coz the review here of this company is so super goody. Got to thanks to them, if not i wont save the 10K!!!

Wah save 10k can spent on alot of things.

Wow so good arh, when i ask them to quote, they will revert by one time. After one week, call the ID, reservist, after another week, hospitalise, the 3rd week, i ask him to go marina south and fly kite. I m shocked coz the review here of this company is so super goody. Got to thanks to them, if not i wont save the 10K!!!

pai sey...bt nowsdat marina south like cannot fly kite ?hehehehehe....like under renovation for NPark project...hehehehe. :P

Wah 60k ? That very high leh. Think usually they quote very high but have press it down . Dun think is lucky , even my friend's quote also quite near to mine. But if get their services really must use all high end tiles and material then worth it. My tiles were from 5 companys. Workers are all very responsible and are very skillful esp the flooring tiler is a local uncle , seriously no kicking effect. ID also follow up very closely and keep updated on very single status. Yesterday finished wiring , today going to start L-Box, cornice and False ceiling.

Wow so good arh, when i ask them to quote, they will revert by one week time. After one week, call the ID, reservist, after another week, hospitalise, the 3rd week, i ask him to go marina south and fly kite. I m shocked coz the review here of this company is so super goody. Got to thanks to them, if not i wont save the 10K!!!

Edited by blackcar

ur ID is u-home? i also got quote from them, was a sky high! they quoted me $60K the second highest among the 30 over quotes i have gotten...

u r so lucky ur quote from u-home is slightly more expensive than ah soon! :)

Wah 60k ? That very high leh. Think usually they quote very high but have press it down . Dun think is lucky , even afew of my friend's quote also quite near to mine.

Edited by nobody

that mean total of 16 weeks for the reno?which is 4 mths?

i think it also super long le...mine was done 3mth 2 weeks.....nowsday seem like uncle keep want to break this record...

Haiz... seemed like I already broke your record - coming to 4 months soon... :(

I just meet uncle soon.he promise me my home completed by nov.hope not cheat me again >.<

hows progress at ur end now... have u meet up with the carpenter?

Cheaper than other IDs ? Maybe slightly cheaper not really cheap till heaven and sky. I had compare his quotation and mine current ID. Slightly cheaper but quality wise i not sure. My flooring is done by a local uncle and I would his skill is MO ta teng . I would said no kicking effect . He really take his time and effort in laying tiles. My unit will be completing soon . My ID has always keep me updated on the status. Everyday there are workers at my unit doing up . I am lucky that i did not choose him else I would starting dropping hair.

ur ID is u-home? i also got quote from them, was a sky high! they quoted me $60K the second highest among the 30 over quotes i have gotten...

u r so lucky ur quote from u-home is slightly more expensive than ah soon! :)

boss can pm or share ur pictures done up even though not fully yet

like to see ... thanks

I would love to but it has been cover up to protect it as there are workers dong up the wiring. Maybe I try to post in my own thread. I do have some pics taken last week.