Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
celerygoh

Curtain Company To Recommend?

Hi all. I just recommended my curtains company to do my nephew's condo and he was really happy n amazed with the price that Kingsley window furnishing can offered. In addition i was given some cash voucher for my successful referral. haha. This is my 2nd experience with them and their service are really superb. So for those looking at excellent price n service package do consider kingsley window furnishing. They provide free on site quotation. Call them at hp: 97823811 (nine seven eight two three eight one one )

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all I'd like to strongly recommend D'Zander interiors. I'm making this post because they literally helped me saved thousands of dollars whilst I was renovating my place and I feel that the very least I could do for them was to give them their deserved public recognition.

The story is that whilst I was in the midst of renovating my new place, my then ID recommended me this curtain company (which I shall not name on the forum), who charged me X amount for blinds, curtains and carpets. This was after much discussions and bargaining with the curtain company. As I was doing carpets and my house has a large number of floor to ceiling window panels, I found the price still reasonable even though said X amount was quite significant.

Just before I was about to confirm the order with the curtain company, I received a quote from D'Zander, who quoted me an amount that was almost half of X. I was shocked when I saw the price difference but I thought maybe it is because of difference in material or quality. I decided to visit D'Zander to see for myself. When I got there, I was greeted by the staff of D'Zander who were really very nice and helpful. The long and short of it was that D'Zander was indeed able to give me the same quality and materials for almost half the price of X.

In the end, my family decided to proceed with D'Zander and we have been recommending them to friends and relatives ever since. Just sharing my personal experience which I hope will be of benefit to the other forum users. Those interested can visit their Facebook page - www.facebook.com/dzanderinteriors

I just had a very positive experience with Kay frm Tong Kheng Curtain.

Like most Renotalk users, I have been trying and meeting vendors recommended by this forum. However, though their services have been professional, the pricing is not that budget friendly.

My hubby and I are very pleased to meet up with Kay, as recommended by my hubby's friend. He is very professional and transparent with his pricing. In fact, his service and quote is able to meet all our requirements and we confirm with his company on the spot.

I am just glad that after meeting with 3 vendors, I am able to find an ideal one today :)

As for the actual installation, it wil only be done after the 7th month, hence I cannot commend on the workmanship yet.

But pricing and quality of fabric wise, I am confident that he has offered me the best deal.

His contact is Kay,Nine Eight Four Four One Nine Nine Two (~98441992~).

Hope this contact can help fellow forum users, cheers

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/65963-dishonest-unreliable-curtain-blinds-contractor-freddie-chua-k-h/

Curtain Group - "Catch The Thief" The Thief Yelled

Some great info to share if you looking for new curtains

11 November

Kingsley Window furnishing

http://mycurtainsandblinds.com.sg/

Window Image

J&S

The above company is just for an idea or been intro by other user. Hope it help

Edited by Jenny1983

I think it just go for branded curtain shop if want more assurance and pay more or take more risk and pay less with no brand..

how to know if it is branded? I go for staff strength...cos big brand command big money = can have more staffs. haha

For me, I prefer direct recommendation from frens or relative who have their home done up which i can see...cos in forum, many recommendation are made by the curtain shop salemen themselves...keke..dun flame me..my personnel opinion only..

Nowadays, in curtains & blinds field are too competitive! Many are from Malaysia or Company in Singapore & factory in Malaysia. Sometimes, the price can be as low as is so difficult to believe..!! Why?? Price so low?? But.. Sad to mention here.. Some consumers are willing to take this chance to deal with these vendors.. (Some vendors are genuine, some are out there to cheat)!! Worse still!! Some consumers treat some vendors as FOC to just go on site & give quotation & start comparing quotes here & there!! Hence, consumers can't expect to pay for a price of a bunch of bananas & get a durian!! At the end of the day, consumers may get the worse products, either not a bunch of bananas or a durian!! Why, I'm here today.. I have seen or heard some of my friends or relatives, are doing it! Is rather.. Sigh.. Why like that?? Is ok to compare 2 or 3 quotes.. Consumers, please learn to respect these vendors who are genuine to just earn a living out there. Stop comparing them with those vendors who are out there to cheat or just keen in taking orders only.. But may not deliver on time!! I'm in the midst of renovating my new 2nd & 3rd home.. I'm pretty active in RenoTalk to view many reviews here.. Some are real reviews from consumers.. Some are vendors themselves advertising here.. Haha.. Is mixture of topics in my replies here.. Depend where you come from..

Hi all just glad to share that kingsley window furnishing are having their referral program promotion. I got my referral voucher for successfully introducing their services to my friends. My friend also got discount voucher as a results of my referral. Most importantly we all like their workmanship.

I think it just go for branded curtain shop if want more assurance and pay more or take more risk and pay less with no brand..

how to know if it is branded? I go for staff strength...cos big brand command big money = can have more staffs. haha

For me, I prefer direct recommendation from frens or relative who have their home done up which i can see...cos in forum, many recommendation are made by the curtain shop salemen themselves...keke..dun flame me..my personnel opinion only..

As mention eariler i got my blinds n curtains from Kingsley Window furnishing. Today they just came for the installation. They were punctual n the job was perfectly done. The boss was also here to supervise the whole process. Overall services were excellent. Thks you so much Kingsley

I got mine from Window Image.

I got 3 quotations from 3 different suppliers - 1 recommended by ID, 1 recommended by relative, 1 recommended by gf.

I chose Window Image (recommended by gf) as their quote was the cheapest and the sincerity & patience of the boss.

Quality wise, no complaint.

Service wise, no complaint as well! Staff attitude was friendly and timely.

The boss even came personally to monitor the work (I guess he understood what I was going through ...issue with reno company, delay etc.) to ensure everything was in place when I get home. THANK YOU, SAM! :thumbs up: