Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tulips

Project Home Sweet Home @ Yishun

All your lights very nice. But will the kitchen be a bit dark with juz those lights on?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ur dining light so chio lor.... my hubby forbid me to buy any fanciful lights :( sad lah..

All your lights very nice. But will the kitchen be a bit dark with juz those lights on?

hmm... i feel tat it is quite the brightness is just right, i still got T5 tube at my kitchen cabinet and my color-combi for kitchen are rather bright colours.

no complaint for my window... thankfully, the installation ran smoothly so i m more fan xin now.

which light are u toking abt??? the one with LED??? or the dining room light???

hmm... i feel tat it is quite the brightness is just right, i still got T5 tube at my kitchen cabinet and my color-combi for kitchen are rather bright colours.

Oh T5 at your kit cabinet then brightness ok.

both light also have nice effects!

:P make the house very cosy!

tat is the reason y we bought this 2 lights, we were so allured :o by those lighting effect casted... but the costs of this 2 lights constitute abt 70% of our total lighting cost :deal:

ya, we wanted a color which will brighten up our mood when we return home.

any way, all the other walls are in white... only this orangy small and my ang ang kitchen have other colors to blend in

Nothing much to update for the past week. The carpentry works are held up as marble polishing was not to up to our expectation so got to wait for them to redo it. Big big headache on tis :(

Wrought iron gate has been installed, shoe cabinet also installed. Will post the picture tonite :)

Edited by tulips

Btw, any one know where can i rent this type of pickup on daily rental charge??? I intending to use it as my wedding car leh but those rental companies i called up are renting in based on long term basis...

try http://www.sianghock.com.sg/rent_com.html

Double Cab Pick-Ups

(GQ to GV plates) Nissan D/Cab Diesel

Isuzu D/Cab Diesel S$65 to S$75

per day

After work, I immediately head down to Mega Discount@Novena to confirm our fridge order. We managed to get quite a good offer for <$1.2k with $50 NTUC voucher and delivery will be this coming sat.

SG_RT72KASE_large_20081016.jpg

Edited by tulips

After work, I immediately head down to Mega Discount@Novena to confirm our fridge order. We managed to get quite a good offer for <$1.2k with $50 NTUC voucher and delivery will be this coming sat.

SG_RT72KASE_large_20081016.jpg

I like ur fridge,but it OUT of my budget,so give up loh!

Edited by jesslyntan