Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tulips

Project Home Sweet Home @ Yishun

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hwahhh ur kitchen very red!! ur living room is laid with tiles or?

ya, tat y i call it ang ang kitchen. the solid surface will also be a red one too with some sparkle inside.

my living room and bedroom are laid with marble tiles.

wow!your living hall looks spacious wow! :o

now it is empty of coz it will look spacious lah... once the furniture are in, i dun tink it will look spacious any more le :(

Hehehe, got photos to post here liao coz hb went to take some photos tis afternoon.

My ang ang kitchen

IMG_2805.jpg

Hehehe, ur kitchen looks like mine! :D Think the main difference will be our wall tiles and solid surface (urs red mine white). :)

angel also have red and white kitchen...both of u have same taste!hehe

Heheheh, yah loh! that was wat I tot wen I saw the pics. :D

angel~ i went to read ur blog and realise our kitchen got alot of similiarites wor :o my red laminates is also from EDL and my solid surface will also be frm acelite juz tat ur is the white with sparkle and mine is red with sparkle.

angel~ i went to read ur blog and realise our kitchen got alot of similiarites wor :o my red laminates is also from EDL and my solid surface will also be frm acelite juz tat ur is the white with sparkle and mine is red with sparkle.

Haha! We got similar great taste! hehehehe :P Love those sparkles to bits hor? Till now I sometimes still tilt one side to look at the sparkles. :P

When will ur solid surface be ready? Can't wait to see ur whole kitchen. :)

I dunno when my solid surface will be ready leh... if i m not wrong, my dad arranged for them to come today for measurement taking. guess maybe another 1 wk :unsure:

I dunno when my solid surface will be ready leh... if i m not wrong, my dad arranged for them to come today for measurement taking. guess maybe another 1 wk :unsure:

Should b very fast lar. I rem Yeak got mine ready from measurement taking to installation in slightly less than a week. :)

I hope so... I guess it shouldn't take more than 1 wk bah.

Last wkend, we finally confirmed our purchase for EF washing machine and hob. got quite a good deal :deal: frm mega discount

EF stainless steel hob (EFH 3763)

EFH%203763%20TN%20VSB_b.jpg

EF front load washing machine (WF 7101) - no picture for this coz can't find it online

We also placed our order for a 3pcs L-shape sofa set and a opium table at Wihardja, got to wait for 3 mths for the stock to be ready bcoz we wanted a lighter shade of vanish for the wood... but nvm lah... i still can afford to wait for 3 mths as i will only be moving into the unit after our customary wedding in late nov... john will be moving in first but he said he only need a bed and the internet service for the time being... the rest can come in at a later time, he wun mind....

Edited by tulips

hi kthc, haven't seen u around for some time liao leh.... muz be super busy with ur reno bah...

i not intending to get washer+dryer, i still prefer to dry my clothes naturally coz can save money.... electricity is not cheap wor...

Floating around, reading the various threads:) Nothing much to update once the tiling was completed.

I thought of just getting a washer too, but top up a little can get the 2in1, can use the dryer during the rainy season if need something urgently.

If you like Wihardja's furniture, can try Colonial Antique, not sure still around, bought a teak wood dining table from them 4 years back. Well recommended by others way back then.

http://www.thegreenbook.com/TgbNewSite/Com...p;hgd=&hid=

Also found this list: http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/...tml#POST3794096

Thanks for the list but tink i got to give it a miss coz have already placed an order with Wihardja. Btw, are u intending to get the 3 in 1 glass side table from S & C???

Haha, you still remember that. I asked May, (S&C's lady boss?) and she said no difference in pricing if we make a group buy. For the side tables, will wait till much later than finalise and also looking around for other possible options.

I think we'll be going there this weekend to look for study tables/chairs and also one night table for the bedroom.