Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tulips

Project Home Sweet Home @ Yishun

Ai ya, this neighbour is really one of a kind --- full of craps!!! Prior to this complain, they did make another complain b4 to HDB when the hacking was taking place... They complained to HDB that the worker are hacking the kitchen wall tiles too hard which is somehow causing her cabinet to drop... another ridiculous one... even the HDB officer was abit "pasi sei" when she was informing me of their complain...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Furniture not in yet... My dad one man show now, guess he should be able to complete it in another 2 wks bah... but my sofa from Wihardja wun be in so fast, expected delivery might be in Oct 09.

Edited by tulips

other than sofa, i bought a opium table also but all have to wait till Oct 09 coz I choose a lighter shade of woold color. I tinking of buying some oil painting from there too, saw a few nice one during their last sale. nvm nvm... i will go there again on their next sale then i will take pict of the sofa lah... provided it is still on display :P

Ai ya, this neighbour is really one of a kind --- full of craps!!! Prior to this complain, they did make another complain b4 to HDB when the hacking was taking place... They complained to HDB that the worker are hacking the kitchen wall tiles too hard which is somehow causing her cabinet to drop... another ridiculous one... even the HDB officer was abit "pasi sei" when she was informing me of their complain...

Crazy neighbour.. She think what? The walls are made of cardboard ah? :P

unpacking!!! still long way to go leh... no sight of it yet :dancingqueen:

7th month is starting on this thur but bo bian lah, still got to carry on with the works.

i m only waiting for my sofa delivery loh... that one will only be ready in oct bah... bed frame will be delivered on end sept so i guess i still got time lah...

My ang ang kitchen toilet door

DSC00411.jpg

Washer delivered

DSC00415.jpg

Samsung fridge delivered

DSC00419.jpg

Energy saver switch for storage heater

DSC00429.jpg

Edited by tulips

how come your drawers seems like all with different colour de?

your console seems quite low?????? :rolleyes:

got different color ar... i will ask my dad to see tomolo... rite now the laminate is still protected by a protective film so probably got to push out the film and compare.

height wise is 60 cm from the floor wor... low meh???