Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tulips

Project Home Sweet Home @ Yishun

wah... ur all meet him till so late ar :o i tink if it is me i tink i will zz during the discussion wor... normally i will juz drop him a sms, or get my parents to ask him when they see him at the unit. tat y yeak is right when he said that he see my parents more than seeing me at the site.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah... ur all meet him till so late ar :o i tink if it is me i tink i will zz during the discussion wor... normally i will juz drop him a sms, or get my parents to ask him when they see him at the unit. tat y yeak is right when he said that he see my parents more than seeing me at the site.

no choice, cause i got a lot of carpentry man.. especially my WIW. yeak see liao also headache and always very reluctant to discuss about it.

no choice, cause i got a lot of carpentry man.. especially my WIW. yeak see liao also headache and always very reluctant to discuss about it.

carpentry settle liao...or still in the midst of discussion?

u r right, i tink carpentry is another job that need detailed planning. luckily i got my dad to take care so 1 less headache for me.

If i m not wrong, yeak's carpenter also no bad one so u juz relax ok! If need advice, u can post on ur thread i see whether can i help u anot :P

u r right, i tink carpentry is another job that need detailed planning. luckily i got my dad to take care so 1 less headache for me.

If i m not wrong, yeak's carpenter also no bad one so u juz relax ok! If need advice, u can post on ur thread i see whether can i help u anot :P

the carpentry not bad....and they willing to rectify, very fast also....but now got like 3-4 carpentries going on almost concurrently, best to still be more on the ball... ;)

carpentry settle liao...or still in the midst of discussion?

all confirm liao except the laminates for one of the bedroom. yeak will kill me if till now still haven't confirm..

total spent about 10 hours to discuss the carpentry..

sure ;)

something that just came across my mind, i should ask our parents help you do electricity+lightings+polish marble and you should ask your dad help me do carpentry and we can save alot! :deal:

Nothing much to update for the past week coz only 60% of wiring was done, aircon installed, kitchen cabinet also 90% done coz solid surface is not installed yet.

Today, they will be starting on the marble polishing and most probably painting will also start this week.

Nothing much to update for the past week coz only 60% of wiring was done, aircon installed, kitchen cabinet also 90% done coz solid surface is not installed yet.

Today, they will be starting on the marble polishing and most probably painting will also start this week.

Ooo.. Like tat very fast liao. After this will be carpentry, then HO! :D

The HO will be done after the polishing and painting bah coz the carpentry will be done by my dad. Think by end jul or early aug yeak should be able to HO the place to me le.

The HO will be done after the polishing and painting bah coz the carpentry will be done by my dad. Think by end jul or early aug yeak should be able to HO the place to me le.

Oh yah hor. Hehe, then should b very fast liao loh! hehe, painting v fast one woh. :P

asked yeak juz now, he said tat the painting will take 3 days. guess yeak will be able to hand over in another 2 or 3 week time.

Hehehe, got photos to post here liao coz hb went to take some photos tis afternoon.

Living room after 1st round of polishing

IMG_2791.jpg

Tat machine looks like those mini train which we see at fun fair

IMG_2793.jpg

My ang ang kitchen

IMG_2805.jpg

Dunno y they tie the wires tis way but it remind me of those tree roots where monkey can swing along :P

IMG_2795.jpg