Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tulips

Project Home Sweet Home @ Yishun

er you also one of the Yeakers? or related to tulips? :unsure:

haiz... tat is my hb lah... he just feel tat he can't remain in silent any more for of the hardwork done by yeak's tilers. i also got to admit they are :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
how's the update tulips?

just now went up to see, they have finish the tiling for the living and dining room for today. guess they will start the tiling for the bedroom tomolo.

now left the floor tiling of 3 bedrooms, balcony and kitchen toilet to be done.

wow!! not bad lei...he purposely sign up just to praise them...they must have done a very good tiling for your house....

so far think its really been all good comments about the tilers...most impt they take pride in their work...can see when they do the tiling, machiam like their own house...must see nice anot...i was most surprised when the master tiler offer to replace a wall tile which does not have very obvious defect coz its at bottom corner some more.... :good::thumbs up:

They have really done a good job for us. ah hui was telling us that our marble tile is abit challenging for him coz the color is not very constant... like 变色龙... b4 he go for lunch the tiles is still swee swee but after he come back all the "true color" appear... he is quite a funny person, always cracking jokes...

No choice...ain't given any choice to place any negative comments on them.....yet.....

hMz...then must do more QC check on the wall & floor tiles on saturday morning....

yes man i finally get to see their power of tiling..

my tiger toilet up 3quarters le. so nice!

all the 90degrees really straight.

really buay sai hiam! :D

Edited by newnyew

They have really done a good job for us. ah hui was telling us that our marble tile is abit challenging for him coz the color is not very constant... like 变色龙... b4 he go for lunch the tiles is still swee swee but after he come back all the "true color" appear... he is quite a funny person, always cracking jokes...

Ah Hui very funny, my wife told him the tiles laid very nicely, he said "Really, not up to his standards" (in mandarin of course).

From the way he work, i can say he got a certain expectation set for himself which is very good for us. At least, we can rest assure that he wun be doing a sloggy job.

My flooring for balcony, common toilet and 90% of MBR have been completed but forgot to take my camera along today. I will take the pictures and post on tomolo nite.

Was busy lately, finally got time to update my thread with pictures!

Kitchen floor tiling completed

DSC00355.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

Balcony flooring with skirting

DSC00367.jpg

the walls and ceilings look great...everytime i see my walls and ceilings :bangwall: regretted not doing plastering....

your kitchen looks huge!!! did you do any base for your kitchen cabinets?

wow!!!so late not yet sleep ah?hehe..

u not yet PM me your address ah!

pm...

i sleep liao...you so late den post? just back from bbk?

Edited by preciousjam

the walls and ceilings look great...everytime i see my walls and ceilings :bangwall: regretted not doing plastering....

your kitchen looks huge!!! did you do any base for your kitchen cabinets?

the walls and celling were on rock stone previously so die die also muz do the plastering... my kitchen not very big leh as compared to my mom's kitchen leh... my kitchen have a corner that is been "eat" in by the common toilet if not the kitchen will be bigger.

I m not doing any base for the kitchen.