Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tulips

Project Home Sweet Home @ Yishun

must be because of the sheep skin, thus she need to blend that in....

Hmm, think the sheep skin will be very scare with all the "ferocious predators" around.. So poor ting.. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yeak got to wait for the hdb to finish up the works first? your bifold door and grills up liao? take pictures....how's the works?

i m not sure abt tat... most prob h scheduled his worker on concentrate on kthc home first coz his place need to be ready by end july. my grill and bi-fold doors are not done yet, if i m not wrong these will be up at a later stage when plastering is completed.

I will take picture of the glass window panel with frames tonite... yeak went to my unit just now to check the installed windows panel, he din say any thing leh so i guess it should be ok bah.

Common toilet

DSC00346.jpg

MBR

DSC00348.jpg

All the windows are having 3 panels of sliding glass instead of the original 4 panels so that I can slide all the glass to one side. Only the balcony is on 6 panels.

windows look good...

All thanks to Mark for his effort! Initially, there were some hiccups with the toilet window frame so i went to complain to mark and he told me that the only solution is to take down the original frame and redo another one. He even called yeak to check with him on tat but in the end i decided to accept it as it is becoz it is not a very big issue and less trouble for yeak and mark

ya tat is a green glass. I not sure am I charged extra for tat leh... do they usually charged extra for green glass???

Went over to my place today. Kitchen wall tiles are up and living room floor tiling has also began.

Living room tiling

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2549.jpg

Plain white glossy kitchen tiles

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

mine is just the normal silver frame. initially we wanted the white powder coat but tat will cost us $400 extra :deal: so bo bian lah, on a tight budget so we choose the silver frame instead.

we will be having grills as well but i not to sure of the price for the grill bcoz mark just give me a overall price for the glass window, grills and wrought iron gate. he did not list down the individual pricing for each items.

Just signed up to come in to applaud that Yeak's team (Or rather, the tilers), so far till now, has been giving a very good job well done to my house...Swee!~

Hence, high expectation will be placed onto them further...

Just signed up to come in to applaud that Yeak's team (Or rather, the tilers), so far till now, has been giving a very good job well done to my house...Swee!~

Hence, high expectation will be placed onto them further...

er you also one of the Yeakers? or related to tulips? :unsure: