Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tulips

Project Home Sweet Home @ Yishun

My toilet accessories are delivered today!!!

My toilet roll holder

DSC00372.jpg

Toilet mixers

DSC00374.jpg

1247044803017.jpg

Kitchen sink tap

DSC00376.jpg

Edited by tulips

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

no leh.... i bought the stuffs from 3 different shops.... PJ, Royal Franco and a hardware shop at yishunONE industrial park...

Actually, you will be able to find similar stuffs in those shops juz that the pricing might be different... some items might be cheaper at PJ but some items might be more expensive than other shops so in order to maximize cost-saving we bought the stuff from 3 different shops loh :P

Edited by tulips

Actually, you will be able to find similar stuffs in those shops juz that the pricing might be different... some items might be cheaper at PJ but some items might be more expensive to other shops so in order to maximize cost-saving we bought the stuff from 3 different shops loh :P

Understand . actually i bought thing from different place too . But end if all shop , 1 item got issue, got to run away many place liao.

do you like coffee amd coffee glasses? got a discussion now at New's thread...we gathering order for the glasses....hehehe

do you like coffee amd coffee glasses? got a discussion now at New's thread...we gathering order for the glasses....hehehe

hmm... my hb and me are more of a tea person... so tink we got to give it a miss...

:~ today got a few hiccups for the water piping work. first the plumber broke my common toilet basin, in the end we got to rush to jalan besar to buy a replacement for him to install. second the plumber went to install the water pipes in my master toilet on one of the wall tat is meant for the glass door to slide in :angry: in the end we got to settle for a smaller sliding glass coz our toilet is too small to accommodate a swing door... haiz wat a day...