Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RyanX

Need Advice For False Ceiling And L-box

Who did you get this quote from? From my calculation.. and based on what I got from my false ceiling contractor, the false ceiling should be no more than $900, and the L-box no more than $120.

Lighting point, depends on whether it is concealed or not. Concealed in ceiling costs more. But if the lighting point is going to be hidden inside the false ceiling, then you should be charged the non-concealed price. Fan Point is standard at $50. There is NO such thing as workmen salary.

If this is the pricing you are getting from my false ceiling contractor, tell him his pricing is way beyond what I had been quoted. And if no change, then tell him to forget it and update us in this forum so I'll stop recommending him.

I think Melancholic is right, i got my false ceiling(300sq ft) at $900+....and this included labour as well. Why do u have an additional charge for workmen salary?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Normal false ceiling, mine was only 6 inches. With covelight, not very sure.

Melancholic. pls let me have the contractor's contact number. Thanks

Guest melancholic
Hi Melancholic can you PM me the contact thanks.

Your personal messenger is disabled.. can't PM you.

Hi all

I also have contact for false ceiling. 3 years ago used her for my whole house ceiling work as it was so cheap. Recently, moving to a new place and contacted her again to do my ceiling. Anyone interested, can let me know. I will try to take a few pictures of my existing ceiling for reference but please bear with me as I am not familiar on how to add pictures here.