Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
born_again

The Baking Clubby

i am gg for a baking course in july... so i thought maybe should buy something better or else by july i might think the small one is not big enough? hahaha... you interested to go for the same course as me?

where you going? i already went for one at CC.... haha so see how first :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Happy Chinese New Year! Sorry, I had been busy due to CNY to upload the picture of the sliced lychee cheesecake which I mentioned in my prev posts.

photo0180v.jpg

You can see the wobbly jelly bits - not nice and very messy to cut.

Happy Chinese New Year! Sorry, I had been busy due to CNY to upload the picture of the sliced lychee cheesecake which I mentioned in my prev posts.

photo0180v.jpg

Looks nice leh... Taste wise?? What if you make the jelly by using agar agar that is harder than jelly.

Taste wise, not bad. is a little sweet though due to the lychee syrup used to make the jelly. I think the jelly part can be omitted though

Looks nice leh... Taste wise?? What if you make the jelly by using agar agar that is harder than jelly.

photo0180v.jpg

hi all

long time never check RT. This is the first thread I look for now!

Bunbun, what is the brown parts in the lychee layer?

Taste wise, not bad. is a little sweet though due to the lychee syrup used to make the jelly. I think the jelly part can be omitted though

Try to make another without jelly lah. See whether easier to cut and taste as good. :)

The small bits from the biscuit base slathered on due to the woobly jelly during cutting of the cake

hi all

It should be fine, just need to add more gelatin to the mix.:P

Try to make another without jelly lah. See whether easier to cut and taste as good. :)

photo0180v.jpg

looks yummy!! :wub: yea next time make firmer jelly! i like jelly hahahahaha :dribble:

hi all

hey you're back! :) must come and SUPPORT this thread lah! :lol:

Guess it goes well with Lyechee champaign! :dancingqueen:

CIMG3944.jpg

i like lychee martini... hahaha :lol:

btw i just put up at my t-blog the cookie cutters i bought back home... so CUTE hahahaha :wub:

my 2 favourite cartoon characters~ :lol:

682620_1.jpg

uwrv.jpg

I love doreamon!!where did u buy it?Daiso?$2?

no... from baking shop near my home in tsuen wan... i think you can buy online easily~ this doraemon has the same pose as the one you bought in taiwan hahahahaha :lol:

sigh there are so many baking supplies shops there, at the building next to MTR, there are 4 shops already!

no... from baking shop near my home in tsuen wan... i think you can buy online easily~ this doraemon has the same pose as the one you bought in taiwan hahahahaha :lol:

sigh there are so many baking supplies shops there, at the building next to MTR, there are 4 shops already!

Even if I go Hk, tsuen wan too far for mr to go. :(

Even if I go Hk, tsuen wan too far for mr to go. :(

If in Tsuen Wan one building alone has 4 shops, other parts sure have a lot more :lol:

this is one of the recommended shops, they have outlets in Tsuen Wan, Yau Ma Tei and Wan Chai. too bad the website is only in Chinese:

http://www.twinsco.com/

Or you can join a spree with other people ordering from cakediy.com - also from HK. I bought my Hello Kitty mould through one such spree.

Lychee champagne nice or not, marshmallow?

Edited by BunBun