Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
born_again

The Baking Clubby

Or you can join a spree with other people ordering from cakediy.com - also from HK. I bought my Hello Kitty mould through one such spree.

Lychee champagne nice or not, marshmallow?

oh didn't know that there are online spree for such stuff too :lol:

i saw the doraemon cookie cutter on the shop's online catalogue, so decided to get it there since it's near my home :) the miffy one was not expected though hahahahaha :lol:

i never tried Lychee champagne.... i like lychee martini hee hee :) maybe should ask Rondy if the one he has is nice or not.... ;)

btw NTUC is having offer for Philadelphia Cheese for month of Feb... shall go and buy some for cheese cakes :dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes there is a online spree for it but got to check if the spree is still on if you want to get anything else? :)

oh didn't know that there are online spree for such stuff too :lol:

i saw the doraemon cookie cutter on the shop's online catalogue, so decided to get it there since it's near my home :) the miffy one was not expected though hahahahaha :lol:

i never tried Lychee champagne.... i like lychee martini hee hee :) maybe should ask Rondy if the one he has is nice or not.... ;)

btw NTUC is having offer for Philadelphia Cheese for month of Feb... shall go and buy some for cheese cakes :dribble:

lyechee champagne very nice de lor.u wil like it de!!

aiyo!last time i stay in tsuen wan Panda Hotel for 1 mth during my work attachment there lei,I also never see such thing!

hahaha,,only go makan and play electronic game at game shop nia.

hahaha... the shops are at Nam Fung Centre, you know, the building with a few bridges connected to the Tsuen Wan MTR and Discovery Park.... also got a lot of handphone "ah beng" shops there hahahaha~ :)

my ex-company also, everyone that goes HK for biz trip stays in Panda Hotel~!

Panda hotel is one of the biggest hotel in Tsuen wan mah,i donno now got any one over take it or not lah.

At first i tot PRADA Hotel,hahaha...

But the buffet there is not bad!They even have free shuttle bus service to TST lor.

I think i know which building u saying liao,when u mention ah beng selling handphone,haha.

PRADA hotel... hahahahahaha :rofl:

they give shuttle bus to TST becos they know their location is bad! not near anywhere! 8| there is one newer hotel next to the Citistore but it's very small!

There are 2 buildings full of ah beng handphone shops near the MTR: Nam Fung Centre and Lik Sun Plaza. Nam Fung is the nearer one - right next to the MTR and has those small food stalls. just added a Come Buy bubble tea stall to the collection ;)

btw, anyone has good mango cheesecake recipes to share?

plan to make one for hubby for his bday next week...... :)

i love mango... and i love cheesecake. you want to make me your guinea pig first before presenting it to your hubby?

firstly, go get good mangoes..... hehehehe....

i love mango... and i love cheesecake. you want to make me your guinea pig first before presenting it to your hubby?

firstly, go get good mangoes..... hehehehe....

i would love to take your offer but.... no time liao! > <

too bad, hubby will be my guinea pig hahahahaha :lol: (anyway, think he is well-prepared :P)

i told him he must approve my budget for mixer cos i need to bake him birthday cake.... hahaha

think i will start looking at mangoes liao... in case there are no good mangoes around, i can think of contingency plan... ;)

Use mango puree if no mangoes available. =x

You can try mango mousse cheesecake?

i would love to take your offer but.... no time liao! > <

too bad, hubby will be my guinea pig hahahahaha :lol: (anyway, think he is well-prepared :P)

i told him he must approve my budget for mixer cos i need to bake him birthday cake.... hahaha

think i will start looking at mangoes liao... in case there are no good mangoes around, i can think of contingency plan... ;)

Use mango puree if no mangoes available. =x

You can try mango mousse cheesecake?

yea that is one way... but i want big slices of mangoes to decorate the cake leh... is there canned mangoes around? sorry i seldom look at the canned fruits section in supermarket so really dunno............. :bangwall:

I never saw canned mangoes at all.

What you do is, use mango puree for mousse, use a few, not too many mango cubes/slices to decorate the top. unless you want to aim for something like one of my cheesecakes? Rondy probably should remember it. hehe.

Ah I found the pics.

See Post #236 at http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry442129

Edited by BunBun

I never saw canned mangoes at all.

What you do is, use mango puree for mousse, use a few, not too many mango cubes/slices to decorate the top. unless you want to aim for something like one of my cheesecakes? Rondy probably should remember it. hehe.

Ah I found the pics.

See Post #236 at http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry442129

ah something like this... but won't be as nice as yours i think :lol: btw you still have newnyew's recipe? i tried searching for it just now but couldn't find... maybe i've missed it :(

Marshmallow: Actually the recipe can be found in Rondy's blog, between pages 20-24 since I remember that I took alot of time to look back through rondy's blog for that recipe. Yes I still have her recipe. Can pm me your email add if you want?

ah something like this... but won't be as nice as yours i think :lol: btw you still have newnyew's recipe? i tried searching for it just now but couldn't find... maybe i've missed it :(

May: Thank you, Newnyew's cheesecake is the original! In fact it was her rose design that I tried to do copy.

Never seen canned mangoes too. Maybe it's too soft to canned it??

Bunbun, your cheesecake looks lovely!!

Edited by BunBun

Froggy: Thank you, but its not mango. It's peach decorated actually.

Your cake looks very good! What cake is it and how did you do the chocolate around the edges?

Bun Bun

your mango cake looks yummy!

I also join in .. just did this, wanted to post it before i hit the bed ..

DSC02177.jpg