Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Apology to interrupt this thread but i would like to share my bad experience with one of the popular IDs of Gplan...

This id has a very "ah beng" look & attitude, proud and arrogant in person but seems to know his things and furthermore quite popular here in the forum so i decided to contact him to quote for my new hse...

I had spent so much time to discuss with him on my id requirements and even bring him to my place so that he can quote more accurately...

However after 2 weeks of waiting patiently for his quotation (as he promised to quote me in a week time), i still did not hear from him so i called him to ask for the quote and eventually he kept delaying the quote giving excuses that he is too busy blah blah blah...

nevertheless i give him benefit of doubt and in the end he just disappeared after a month without any words despite me keep waiting for him to get back to me... even when i tried to sms him but no reply... call him also no answer... very disappointed indeed...

as a ID and even as someone so popular, he gotta be professional even if he decided not to quote, he should at least tell me so and not just disappear like that....

next time i will not recommend gplan to any of my friends...

Edited by heynsl

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Perhaps it's just this particular G'Plan id? I would have routed my RFQ to another G'Plan id in this instance.

Walk in to GPlan last week, attended by someone to discuss on my new unit. he seems very experience and full of desigining ideas. Expecting his quotation in two weeks time. Hope is within our budget and expectation. :D

Edited by sevenlander

hi, can i get kelvin's number as well??

can anyone PM me? thanks.

this is my first time posting something in the forum.

i stay in a 5 room flat with my family and we are seriously thinking of renovation since our last renovation was 10 years back and many things are already out of order.

Just wondering if anyone knows if a 30 to 40 k budget will be able to do basic yet nice renovation

including removing of original floor tiles, kitchen tiles, built in wardrobe for 2rooms and a built in table;

including buying of necessities like toilet bowl, kitchen sink, taps, floor tiles

including electrical re-wiring, building of 3 more wardrobes, vanity tables in 2 toilets, re-tiling of floor, have a feature wall at the living room, a huge shoe cabinet;

including changing of window grills and window planes.

do you guys think it's enough??

just wanna get suggestions and all. =)

thank you.

Edited by xuyiwen

hi, can i get kelvin's number as well??

can anyone PM me? thanks.

this is my first time posting something in the forum.

i stay in a 5 room flat with my family and we are seriously thinking of renovation since our last renovation was 10 years back and many things are already out of order.

Just wondering if anyone knows if a 30 to 40 k budget will be able to do basic yet nice renovation

including removing of original floor tiles, kitchen tiles, built in wardrobe for 2rooms and a built in table;

including buying of necessities like toilet bowl, kitchen sink, taps, floor tiles

including electrical re-wiring, building of 3 more wardrobes, vanity tables in 2 toilets, re-tiling of floor, have a feature wall at the living room, a huge shoe cabinet;

including changing of window grills and window planes.

do you guys think it's enough??

just wanna get suggestions and all. =)

thank you.

Confirm not enough.... I'm doing about the same things as u and so far, am quoted min $44k not inclusive of rewiring and supply of toilet accessories