Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jesslyntan

属于我们的家 Redhill 3rm 63sqm

oooh, so u started ur business liao ah?! congrats!

Jess: 帮忙画是没问题, 可是我必须了解更多详细的资料和细节。

我也必须去量一量尺寸才可以画!

你说几时需要的?

New...I think jess referring to the technical drawing that I need to submit to HDB for approval of their leveling up of their yard area. Previous contractor didn't apply for that and when the HDB came and inspect, it was rejected and asked them to hack away if not fine them.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oooh, so u started ur business liao ah?! congrats!

Jess: 帮忙画是没问题, 可是我必须了解更多详细的资料和细节。

我也必须去量一量尺寸才可以画!

你说几时需要的?

谢谢你!jaskel今晚会帮我画,他一直在帮我们,真是好有义气,还有他的拍档,他们热心又出力,真谢谢他们^^

有需要再麻烦你啦!或许要你的艺术品,为生活增添精彩,哈哈!你的作品我都有看,很棒!^^

没问题!等你的家全部做好后,我们再来商量要怎样的画才美!

Jaskel: I think Jess really lucky to have found u to help her!

谢谢你!jaskel今晚会帮我画,他一直在帮我们,真是好有义气,还有他的拍档,他们热心又出力,真谢谢他们^^

有需要再麻烦你啦!或许要你的艺术品,为生活增添精彩,哈哈!你的作品我都有看,很棒!^^

Hi Jesslyntan,

I agree Jaskel is a helpful, and a kind person. I gain and benefit alot from him. I hope to see more of your progress in this thread. Cheers.

Now my head really big big liao... Tomorrow Jurong that unit do hacking but the tile shop Hafary don't want to provide any more tiles to the unit anymore cos ah soon didn't pay them the last time round for this unit....now no tiles, the tilers cannot start work at all. :curse:

你叫屋主去还钱先啦!他们把钱付了店家就不能不送了不是吗?他们不会有钱不赚啊!而且是ah soon,又不管你事。

Hi newnyew,

May I know where to get a 1.5m x 2.0m canvas drawing frame up? Do you have any suggestion and recommendation? Please kindly advise, and sorry to Jesslyn for hijacking the thread.

先谢谢你^^

找到jaskel还真是缘分!他很久没上renotalk,听说ah soon的事上来就遇到我和Lyn因为ah soon失踪找不著失眠在线,聊着发现都半夜3点多了,我和jaskel通了电话,他当天下午就过来我家看了,过后,就帮了我们很多^^可以说是上天派来的贵人吧!哈哈^^

Hi newnyew,

May I know where to get a 1.5m x 2.0m canvas drawing frame up? Do you have any suggestion and recommendation? Please kindly advise, and sorry to Jesslyn for hijacking the thread.

u can try Artfriend for the loose pieces.

as in fix up the frame n canvas urself. cos i dun think they have such a big one.

the biggest i saw was only abt 1.5m x 1.5m i think la.

or u can try STRAITS opposite bras basah. they might customise for u :D

u can try Artfriend for the loose pieces.

as in fix up the frame n canvas urself. cos i dun think they have such a big one.

the biggest i saw was only abt 1.5m x 1.5m i think la.

or u can try STRAITS opposite bras basah. they might customise for u :D

That is very tricky then. Thanks alot for the clue, I guess I will look for them tomorrow then.

Copy Jaskel, let me know where are you tomorrow so I can drop by and kpo with you then.

先谢谢你^^

找到jaskel还真是缘分!他很久没上renotalk,听说ah soon的事上来就遇到我和Lyn因为ah soon失踪找不著失眠在线,聊着发现都半夜3点多了,我和jaskel通了电话,他当天下午就过来我家看了,过后,就帮了我们很多^^可以说是上天派来的贵人吧!哈哈^^

It was yowetan who told me about it then I go into the thread. If not I'm surely don't know about it at all.

That is very tricky then. Thanks alot for the clue, I guess I will look for them tomorrow then.

Copy Jaskel, let me know where are you tomorrow so I can drop by and kpo with you then.

i also wan to KPO!

Tomorrow will be at Jurong that unit....hacking start tomorrow. Hope can get the same hackers that dismantle the kitchen cabinet for you. They are very experience and nice.

Edited by jaskel

It was yowetan who told me about it then I go into the thread. If not I'm surely don't know about it at all.

那么也要谢谢你yowetan,哈哈!你的通知帮了我,嘻嘻

Afternoon will be at bt ho swee, another ah soon client house. Installing of solid surface and also plumbering work.

i also wan to KPO!

It would be great if you can exhibit your artistic thoughts on Jesslyntan new found home.

An artist impression of "new born" will be just great for the home theme.