你现在有JASKEL帮你接手吧?

我有一些家具,如果你可以用到,就送给你。有小孩的床。

很谢谢你,对,Jaskel在帮我把基本要做的找人帮我完成,但是,资金有限,厨房橱柜等就真的没办法做了,

很谢谢你愿意帮助我,我已经订购了一些,还欠缺一些,但是,我们都会尽量买最便宜的应急。

不知道你有什么?我也不会客气,(没得顾什么面子了),能用需要的我绝对不客气,哈哈~

可以e-mail我bagadogdog@yahoo.com.sg

我给我老公看,问他^^

感激不尽!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

以下这些是我们两个月前就订购好的灯饰,送到新家很久了,迟迟都还没人装上去。伤脑筋!现在有时间就放上来,让自己轻松一下。

DRESSING AREA

DressingArea1.jpg

DressingArea2.jpg

DressingArea3.jpg

DressingArea4.jpg

MBR NIGHT LIGHT

MBRNightLight1.jpg

Guest Goobii
Your lights all very nice!!!

Did u get all fm Lightings.com.sg?

I intend to get fm them to save the problem to kanna carrot fm elsewhere, heheh..

Eh actually hor... they are not the cheapest... OUR lighting which we almost went all over singapore and finally found a good place near our home which is so much cheaper than lightings.com.sg . The only problem is the selection of choice is limited but the price is much much cheaper than all the shop @ balestier or even those @ geylang.

Here is the address:

Haikel Lighting - Raymond 92702814, Blk121 Bt Merah Lane 1, #01-08

*Just tell uncle that the ERA couple with a Baby boy recommended & you can get some discount... ask him for his NEW toy like LED lights see if he has anything to show...*

Don't worry, everything will goes on smoothly.

Thank a lot Jaskel.Dum "li hui" other talk about u,i can feel it,u r very helpful ppl.

Your lights all very nice!!!

Did u get all fm Lightings.com.sg?

I intend to get fm them to save the problem to kanna carrot fm elsewhere, heheh..

yup.i dun like to "Sha Jia",so easy just go Lightings.com loh!

Eh actually hor... they are not the cheapest... OUR lighting which we almost went all over singapore and finally found a good place near our home which is so much cheaper than lightings.com.sg . The only problem is the selection of choice is limited but the price is much much cheaper than all the shop @ balestier or even those @ geylang.

Thank u Goobii^^ thik the shop near my home too.but i didn't go be4 leh!maybe my next home lah!haha......

hey jess...

seen from the AH Soon blog, Jaskel helping you with the reno.

so very soon can move in liao right? *Hugssss*

Hmm, your hubby doing the wall painting himself? If you wan, I got a contact for a painter that is charging $80/day... maybe 2 days can finish your house.

Let me know if you want.

@ Jaskal

*salute* its really so nice of you to be helping all the sooner's customers...!!

@ Jaskal

*salute* its really so nice of you to be helping all the sooner's customers...!!

Hey jaskel bro i also salute you, at least you're trying to help rather than some ppl who only knows how to post bo liao passing comments :)

Edited by coffee_o