Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jesslyntan

属于我们的家 Redhill 3rm 63sqm

No lah!$538 is normal price,but now offer $39X with the washbasin.super cheap^^

they also have 29X,19X set for sale,but i more like this WC,so i get this 39X set loh!

wow ... its really super cheap ... whats the addres of the heritage?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

我也有去 heritage... 可是那时去 只有一位年轻小姐 一直忙着看杂志不理我们 你真幸运 能买到那么美的 WC。

我也有去 heritage... 可是那时去 只有一位年轻小姐 一直忙着看杂志不理我们 你真幸运 能买到那么美的 WC。

We only choose this WC at very last min cos it was just being put on as package sale, but a bit more pricy tho. guess lucky for me, even the delivery man made 3 trips to my site without complain cos I a bit fussy. but so far, after sales service had been very satisfactory.

abt 2 months ago, my mums place bought a new tap from them, but found to be leaking, they sent a plumber to come and check it out, repaired it completely, promised to change a new tap if still found to be leaking. All this even tho it was only a single sale of $30 tap. Thus we decided to buy all items there.

Uncle Soon promised me 10 Nov......... to Hand over.....now is 25 Oct.... Me not very optimistic....

We only choose this WC at very last min cos it was just being put on as package sale, but a bit more pricy tho. guess lucky for me, even the delivery man made 3 trips to my site without complain cos I a bit fussy. but so far, after sales service had been very satisfactory.

abt 2 months ago, my mums place bought a new tap from them, but found to be leaking, they sent a plumber to come and check it out, repaired it completely, promised to change a new tap if still found to be leaking. All this even tho it was only a single sale of $30 tap. Thus we decided to buy all items there.

Uncle Soon promised me 10 Nov......... to Hand over.....now is 25 Oct.... Me not very optimistic....

Wah... seems like good service. I guess that's really good luck for you then. I probably met a part timer that day I guess. mmm rush him a bit. 2 weeks to go so it should be ok. He rushed a lot of things for me in 5 days. You sms him every day? So sorry but I will also be bugging him for some things so might have to fight for one worker... :P

Hi Jess,

i think he will drag til Dec wor... You think we should all sit him down and talk to ALL of us together!!!

Then we shall all force him to make blood oath that he will finish our reno with 1 month!!! As they say, numbers in strength!!!

Trev

QUOTE (jesslyntan @ Oct 25 2009, 06:49 PM)

Hi Jess,

i think he will drag til Dec wor... You think we should all sit him down and talk to ALL of us together!!!

Then we shall all force him to make blood oath that he will finish our reno with 1 month!!! As they say, numbers in strength!!!

Trev

uncle promised me 30 0ct....

tell me When, Where'...

we have to do this FAST if not then all our reno sloooooooowwwwwwwwwww.......

fini n trev n jesslyn

i also ask uncle when can HO, but hor, he keep quiet... haiz...

now awaiting his confirmation with the carpenter to go ahead... if the deal doesn't go tru, i got to wait again...

if the deal goes tru, high chance u alll will be the same carpenter as mine... this new one is call AH HOE...err... very uncle type one de... haha...but he gives very good n practical advises... can say, he is very experienced type one....

fini n trev n jesslyn

i also ask uncle when can HO, but hor, he keep quiet... haiz...

now awaiting his confirmation with the carpenter to go ahead... if the deal doesn't go tru, i got to wait again...

if the deal goes tru, high chance u alll will be the same carpenter as mine... this new one is call AH HOE...err... very uncle type one de... haha...but he gives very good n practical advises... can say, he is very experienced type one....

uncle say me also ah ho.. pls let me know hows his wkmanship etc.....ty

jess is ah ho your carpenter too?

if u guys go anywhere to view ah ho's wk --- include me pls i wanna go ,,,pls contact me thx THX

she seems also MIA for a long time liao...

donno how is her reno!?

有人在吗?! :unsure:

一直有人在﹐只是不知道如何update﹗﹗﹗

既然你们忍不住问了,我就把我家最后的照片放上来给大家看看吧!

很赃还没洗打通了的浴室+厕所

picture018jo.jpg

由浴室看进厕所

picture033de.jpg

很脏的厕所-_-

picture034ps.jpg

水管由可坐的平台下延伸出厕所外让洗衣机用,那条看得见的水管那里会用植物来稍微遮挡着。picture047wd.jpg

Edited by jesslyntan