房间1入口墙壁已完成

sdc14403.jpg

墙壁抹平了的房间2

sdc14401.jpg

抹平了的客厅墙壁

sdc14406.jpg

Edited by jesslyntan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

your ceiling is wood? never see before! is it a condo?

y ur neighbour so sacarstic? haiz, mine also, alittle bit noise, he will stomp UP to my house n scold n scold n call hdb to complain... say my house reno from july until now not finished... cus recently then i install the aircon, he tot is doing hacking work again mah...

mine also causes my neighbour below to have cracks on the ceiling... according to uncle, this is common especially when there is hacking work involved... last time my mum house on top they change the water pipe, also caused the ceiling to have crack, somemore even water leakage... the contractor also reluctantly just use some white cement to seal it up, never even pain the ceiling for us!

your ceiling is wood? never see before! is it a condo?

y ur neighbour so sacarstic? haiz, mine also, alittle bit noise, he will stomp UP to my house n scold n scold n call hdb to complain... say my house reno from july until now not finished... cus recently then i install the aircon, he tot is doing hacking work again mah...

mine also causes my neighbour below to have cracks on the ceiling... according to uncle, this is common especially when there is hacking work involved... last time my mum house on top they change the water pipe, also caused the ceiling to have crack, somemore even water leakage... the contractor also reluctantly just use some white cement to seal it up, never even pain the ceiling for us!

我的邻居已经叫人来投诉很多次了,之前还要找律师,是很烦啦!好像是我的错,故意似的,真的没办法!因为我在开工前有给同座邻居每人一封通知信件说会装修约2个月左右,这个楼下的邻居很受不了,前几天通水管,有点水滴到他家的阳台也上来念,以后我有得烦了。

接下来要装窗口我也要很小心看,搞不好又上来吵。

我的只是HDB三房式组屋啦!很小一间,是旧楼,因为是顶楼所以才会有这样的ceiling。

浴室里面起一个半墙来放沐浴乳等barang-barang

sdc14489.jpg

之前阻塞的水管处,这里是要放洗衣机的,所以我们接了水管要让水从这里流出去,结果做好后才知道阳台改厨房后的通水管不能用做让洗衣机水厨房洗碗水等流出的地方,所以现在很头疼的要割开做好的水管那里的地再改成让水管全部通到厕所那里的出水管-__-

sdc14502.jpg

窗外事走廊,而原本的窗口实在太低了,所以要改高一点,工人在施工中......

sdc14509.jpg

sdc14506.jpg

前天完成了客厅+房间2

sdc14548p.jpg

sdc14551.jpg

房间1我老公也想加高,但是我觉得工人施工很危险,所以要求老公放弃。

Edited by jesslyntan

sdc14554x.jpg

前天,浴室只上到一半的墙砖工人就回家了,这两天工人uncle MC 在家休息,所以没人工作,不过uncle ah soon有安排人来量窗口尺寸,和交代拉电线和做天花板。我也选好了门和油漆颜色交给了uncle,现在就等uncle soon pass铁门铁窗目录给我选了(他都忘记带来-_-)

我的邻居已经叫人来投诉很多次了,之前还要找律师,是很烦啦!好像是我的错,故意似的,真的没办法!因为我在开工前有给同座邻居每人一封通知信件说会装修约2个月左右,这个楼下的邻居很受不了,前几天通水管,有点水滴到他家的阳台也上来念,以后我有得烦了。

接下来要装窗口我也要很小心看,搞不好又上来吵。

我的只是HDB三房式组屋啦!很小一间,是旧楼,因为是顶楼所以才会有这样的ceiling。

haiz... its feels very lousy to have neighbours re-acting this way! haven't move in already all black face... it is not we purposely disturb people what.. one word, NOT UNDERSTANDING!! >... but u dun worry also, cus u are at the top, the rest are all below u <at your mercy> ... hahaha...

if u talk about hdb in redhill is vvvvv expensive! can be as expensive as a 5rm in other area!

这是准备贴在马桶后面墙上的装饰金砖(*_*)

sdc14450.jpg

oh i love this!! i desperately wanted this but my husband say NO. he was told by the tile shop people that this kind of tiles requires alot of maintenance...i don't understand what kind of maintenance they are referring to?

anyway must take picture of ur gold toilet !! :)

i am wondering what is the blue board that they use to stack up to level up the flooring,

Is it solid PVC?! :unsure:

Glad to see that your renovation finally into action again.

with this progress will be very fast la. :)

it is a type of foam, correct me if i am wrong

haiz... its feels very lousy to have neighbours re-acting this way! haven't move in already all black face... it is not we purposely disturb people what.. one word, NOT UNDERSTANDING!! >... but u dun worry also, cus u are at the top, the rest are all below u <at your mercy> ... hahaha...

if u talk about hdb in redhill is vvvvv expensive! can be as expensive as a 5rm in other area!

没办法!那个是标准的找麻烦安娣,我还没给黑脸啦!

幸亏我的脾气恶心的好,到现在还是对她的投诉笑笑,随便她讲,

我没撕破脸,如果她可以讲到我把脸皮撕破她也很厉害!:P

你说得对,我在楼上不怕她报复把衣服水滴下来我的衣服,哈哈!只要她不要无聊到拿轧尬挺天花板来吓我就好,哈哈!~(想太多:P)

对,红山屋子贵到吓死人,

我买的这个3rm基本上都是cash高过估价的,而且10K-40K不等都有,

基本上最近的成交价都在270K-300K左右(还有更高的记录-_-),

可能我自己做经纪,所以很庆幸不用所谓的佣金,

屋主也好商量(他原本的屋子真是有够他X的烂),

所以我打破记录的以低于估价的成交价拿到这间。

估价260K,我杀价到250K:p(打破行情)

不好意思!

oh i love this!! i desperately wanted this but my husband say NO. he was told by the tile shop people that this kind of tiles requires alot of maintenance...i don't understand what kind of maintenance they are referring to?

anyway must take picture of ur gold toilet !! :)

我去选瓷砖时,一眼就看中这个砖,但是价钱实在有够恶心,

所以我穷老公不太愿意给我,(虽然他也有喜欢)后来看来看去还是对它念念不忘,

所以最后还是决定用它做为装修用(我原本很想贴整片墙,但是这是我单方面的异想天开,预算有限,有就好啦!)

至于maintenance,我到不担心,应为我是用在干干的厕所区域,而不是贴在洗澡的沐浴区,所以应该还好,

它不耐水,怕常进水会退色,所以只能选择用在干的区域。

至于厕所完成照,在完成后当然会第一时update上来啦!啦~啦~啦~啦~^^

Edited by jesslyntan