Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jesslyntan

属于我们的家 Redhill 3rm 63sqm

i am wondering what is the blue board that they use to stack up to level up the flooring,

Is it solid PVC?! :unsure:

Glad to see that your renovation finally into action again.

with this progress will be very fast la. :)

it is a type of foam, correct me if i am wrong

i think it is EPF foam, a kind of foam that HDB approve for use leveling in hdb :)

Yes,seashell说得完全正确,它是HDB批准的FOAM,

因为我是阳台改连接成厨房,阳台不能完全使用样灰,承重量不批准,

所以一定要使用这种FOAM垫高后才上瓷砖,才不会使到阳台过重。

Edited by jesslyntan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

昨天我见了拉电工人,

我直接把电话给他们,

并把电线计划图文计划书交给他们,

要求他们过来开工拉电就通知我,

我再上去指挥,一有问题马上提问,

希望这样就会减少错误。

今天,生病的uncle worker回来了,

做了半天工就被uncle调去另一间屋子,

我们很幸运的上去刚好uncle ah soon he ah dai上来,

所以顺便又向uncle了解接下来的工程进度安排。

交谈过后他们就离开了。

然后不久做窗口的人上来了,

来量窗口,定做窗(原本我以为已经量了,原来还没)

我顺便把关于窗口的问题向他提出并交代了我要怎么做我的窗和颜色等。

当然我也给了他联络电话,要他有问题直接联络我们。

应为我觉得很多东西我直接和负责制作的人沟通,比较没问题,

传话来传话去可能问题更多,所以我对于自己的装修工程跟得很近。

uncle ah soon也给我去讲,毕竟这样他也不用那么多麻烦。当然大家要互相信任^^

就这样,今天就只有这些,

没特别要update的,

德等有其他进展我再拍照补上来^^

谢谢大家

Edited by jesslyntan

sdc14554x.jpg

前天,浴室只上到一半的墙砖工人就回家了,这两天工人uncle MC 在家休息,所以没人工作,不过uncle ah soon有安排人来量窗口尺寸,和交代拉电线和做天花板。我也选好了门和油漆颜色交给了uncle,现在就等uncle soon pass铁门铁窗目录给我选了(他都忘记带来-_-)

^___^. You use the same tiles as me..the flower one.. heehee. I pm you my air con's contact.. but, I suggest u look around and get few quotation for comparsion. :) And see got hidden cost like site visits...and what material they are giving u.

^___^. You use the same tiles as me..the flower one.. heehee. I pm you my air con's contact.. but, I suggest u look around and get few quotation for comparsion. :) And see got hidden cost like site visits...and what material they are giving u.

Hi Thanks, got it . Will definitely find a few more.... Vested interest for my wallet..

Me poor poor, only got 8 pc wall tile got flower, I love your one where all tiles got floweers.... Y($_$)Y

After seeing your pic.... got a little urge to make all flowers..... but my bank account strongly objects!

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

Edited by jesslyntan

Hi Thanks, got it . Will definitely find a few more.... Vested interest for my wallet..

Me poor poor, only got 8 pc wall tile got flower, I love your one where all tiles got floweers.... Y($_$)Y

After seeing your pic.... got a little urge to make all flowers..... but my bank account strongly objects!

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

你的简单好看,我们的其实浪费了很多,都被镜子盖住了

我的厨房是花,厕所是花,study room wallpaper是花,living room wallpaper还是花!!!

我老婆说我们房间像给花痴住的!哈哈哈哈哈哈

你的简单好看,我们的其实浪费了很多,都被镜子盖住了

我的厨房是花,厕所是花,study room wallpaper是花,living room wallpaper还是花!!!

我老婆说我们房间像给花痴住的!哈哈哈哈哈哈

我们主要还是应为厕所很小间,所以不敢放太多花,空间担心会缩小的感觉。

你们选的瓷砖都是我们喜欢的,品味蛮接近的^^

花痴倒不会啦!你家心花朵朵开,心花怒放啊~~~~~~:P

Uncle ah soon 突然说 ah wei 无法帮我们做橱柜,

虽然我坚持了很久,也表明了对于橱柜手工的要求很高,但是uncle说真的没有办法,

现在安排一个叫ah boon 的马来西亚人帮我做橱柜,

我和老公没信心,所以要求让我们去参观看他在制作的手工,

但是他现在手上的多是店面工程,再来就是一个私人洋房,

我说没关系,主要是看得到厨房柜子等手艺如何,风格我可以接受就好。

虽然没有HDB即将完成的,我还是要看,

所以ah boon说多一个星期让手上的工程完成七七八八了才安排我们参观,

请问谁知道Uncle soon手上这个叫ah boon的头手?有谁是用他的?

谢谢大家

Edited by jesslyntan

i believe this could be the new carpenter which Ah Soon is using....so no one really have any dealing with him before. Did Uncle mention y ah wei not doing for u? Of cos it will be better to have ah wei to do it since he is proven n tested by some of the forumers here....but if not choice got to be others...then u have to really mointor and check the quality...just 2cts worth

i believe this could be the new carpenter which Ah Soon is using....so no one really have any dealing with him before. Did Uncle mention y ah wei not doing for u? Of cos it will be better to have ah wei to do it since he is proven n tested by some of the forumers here....but if not choice got to be others...then u have to really mointor and check the quality...just 2cts worth

我也这么觉得,我刚才有跟ah boon通电话,他手上的工程应为ID要改设计,所以要延迟一点时间给我看橱柜,不过,我这里的其他工还有很多没完成,所以等他们做得差不多了再看应该也来得及,我会约fini一起去看,一起讨论。再决定用不用这个ah boon。

我也这么觉得,我刚才有跟ah boon通电话,他手上的工程应为ID要改设计,所以要延迟一点时间给我看橱柜,不过,我这里的其他工还有很多没完成,所以等他们做得差不多了再看应该也来得及,我会约fini一起去看,一起讨论。再决定用不用这个ah boon。

but if u choose not to ve ah boon, is there any other carpenter around?

I dun think have leh!so need to view this ah boon work 1st n c how?sigh!

[/quotok...doeant seem to have much of a choice also...yes...please go and take a look at his work as well. It will be good to see thw workmanship...hopefully it good also. :)

hi jesslyn

i also got this same carpenter as u?.. his name is ah guan, then send a young chap call Jasmond to liasie with me..have u meet up with him? he claim he also do for ID company's carpentry... he insists to me he dun have showflat to show me..he is doing for shops... i am going to ask him again.. he said he will try to come up with some drawings for me...

ah soon also tell me he first time use them also... abit scared lei :(

BD,when u wanna invite guy77 and me to ur place for Mj?

this sat can or not?haha :P

hi bro,

not this week...when i settled down..all thing swee swee..sure get u for our mj game la..:)