Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spearhawk

Jason Goh From U And B Design And Renovation

Hi frens, this is my first post here. can someone kindly PM me Jason contact? Thx in advance.

Any other good contractor to recommend other than Jason?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Is it possible to PM me Jason hp contact no?

Thanks inadvance.

I saw that Jason does not have a thread to himself yet, so just wanna add it.

Maybe people who has used Jason, or are using Jason currently now as their renovation contractor, please share your comments and experience with him here.

Personally, I am looking to engage him to do my house renovation, but I will like to see more pictures from his past renovation.

Hopefully those who have enagaged him can share them here. =)

cheers!

Can I have jason's contact too? I have asked for jason's contact afew times and seems no one had reply me.. :(

Hello Sukizo,

have pm you. :P But, perhaps, u can email him first.

Hi can anyone pls send me Jason contact? Tks

Btw for those who call Jason up for a Quote, did Jason finally meet up with you to quote or did he ask you to send the queries through email? Did Jason have a shop for us to go down to meet with him?

Btw for those who call Jason up for a Quote, did Jason finally meet up with you to quote or did he ask you to send the queries through email? Did Jason have a shop for us to go down to meet with him?

its better u email him first

but hes got too many emails recently

http://ubreno.blogspot.com/

Jason usually meet you at your place or a place u are convienent. He has a office...but not a shop.(*my assumption*) I presume u are looking forward to a nice shop front of his.. Errr..I don't think he has. He is just a contractor. Perhaps, u can email him first as what dsman say...if he didn't email u back with a quote...give him a call?

For me, I email him a list of things I wanted to do thru email...he reply me within 3 days...and then I called him to meet up to discuss more after I shortlisted him... But, these days...he might be busy...so might need more time.

But, I think no harm for u to get a quote from him...then do some comparsion. :)